Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:27 pm
I am looking for an artists who would like to draw my fursona all jazzed up with a trumpet in his paw. Reason being i have been playing trumpet sense i was in 5th grade, and i want to force my fur to play it too. aren't i nice.

And becasue im a trumpet player, im laying down some ground rules. If you want to put the mouth piece to his lips, his cheeks will not be puffed out. That is something beginners do becasue they havn't strengthen the muscles in their face.

Unless theres a new color brass, only gold or silver trumpet (can be effected by lighting.)

And when i say jazzed up, go and google what jazz players look like. Run the outfit by me first.

thats pretty much it. Oh post examples. im going to be picky on this peice

REF: Gauge
(left eye is blue, right eye is half blue, half green)

if i have to post a ref of a trumpet, im going to hurt someone

you are also competing with the forum right now. its pretty much whom ever can make me pick them first will get the one slot  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm
Deaths kitsune
I am looking for an artists who would like to draw my fursona all jazzed up with a trumpet in his paw. Reason being i have been playing trumpet sense i was in 5th grade, and i want to force my fur to play it too. aren't i nice.

And becasue im a trumpet player, im laying down some ground rules. If you want to put the mouth piece to his lips, his cheeks will not be puffed out. That is something beginners do becasue they havn't strengthen the muscles in their face.

Unless theres a new color brass, only gold or silver trumpet (can be effected by lighting.)

And when i say jazzed up, go and google what jazz players look like. Run the outfit by me first.

thats pretty much it. Oh post examples. im going to be picky on this peice

REF: Gauge
(left eye is blue, right eye is half blue, half green)

if i have to post a ref of a trumpet, im going to hurt someone

you are also competing with the forum right now. its pretty much whom ever can make me pick them first will get the one slot
May You Love,
May You Love,

hey, i was in the absolute furry guild, and saw you. i wondered if you would like avatar art!?!
For Pay Of Course, But, Im Open To Negotiations On Price's...
Here Is Some Art Samples...

[X]

I Draw All Kinds Of Things. I Am Open Minded.
Please PM me.
Thanks!

Faith-Turner

And Be Loved In Return.

User Image

And Be Loved In Return.

User Image  

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100