The Subforums have been intentionally made like that so here's a layout in case you get mixed up which is where:

Crafty Crew Creations - of course, crew members only, the rest shall remain classified
Use Your Pen of Creativity - story telling, making a story, of course you write down a story right? so there's that "pen" and "creativity"...you get what i mean right?
Artistic Show - it's a bit like you make your own comics/manga, you know...you draw it since it says "artistic" and it's got to be something that starts and ends cuz of "show", you get my point?
Change Someone's Imagination - well, it's basically about fanfiction, i haven't actually been into fanfiction, but i might try and make a topic in that subforum to clear things up a bit
Come Back To Reality - some things just need to get back to life and realize that life ain't all imagination, so we discuss real events and situations here
Artistic Interpretation - it's where you draw what you feel like drawing, it's like there's a bunch of drawings and there's nowhere to fit them, so you may share some of those drawings here
Imagination in Motion - what do you think? it's roleplaying time!! everyone knows how to roleplay right? so that's that...
Imagination Points - here is where we hold the contests, like it said, points like as if you actually earn them for winning a contest
Crazy Imagination - randomness, crazy, people, stuff out of the blue, yeah, you'll find it here

Feel free to ask a question or post a topic in these subforums, don't be shy now!

edit: lock for the meantime ~yuki