Submit

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:07 pm
ok, so apparently there's some sick ******** in my neighborhood who are serial killing the ducks. and not just one or two of them, at least 6 of them over the course if this week.

and these ducks arent being killed in any normal way, no. these ******** are doing god knows what with the bodies and then tossing their heads in random neighbor's front lawns for them to see.

we know it wasnt done by an animal because from what I gather from the neighbors is that these are all clean cuts.

the people around here don't know if the discovered drug items and the killings are connected but DAMN this s**t is ******** up.

parents are scared to let their kids play in the park and I don't blame them. a lot of murderers start out by killing animals and who knows for sure if whoever is doing this will start killing people.

I'm going down the street tomorrow to find out more about what's going on and to see if I can find anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 pm
I return here on a whim and I see this s**t.

They're probably Twilightfags.  

OberFeldwebel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 am
Find them, cut their balls off. Bonus points if you do it dressed as Howard the Duck.

Vigilante justice FTW.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 pm
we had a person doing that at here but with cats he was a drugey but he ened up on the wrong side of the stick when he kill my cat one night still feal sorry for him  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:32 pm
Hide yo kids hide yo wives. D:  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff