Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Fysh n Chicks Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:30 pm
Have I told you just HOW much I love this crew from the first ever season of ABDC. Well I so love this crew and here is a compilation of what they did while on the show. LOVE IT!

Fysh N Chicks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Only watched the first 5 minutes.

They're alright. But it all seemed typical, and I'm tiring of the breakdance/step routines.

If there were more flips and gymnastics involved I'd be more impressed. I only liked the third dance where they were dancing in heels and tight dresses which adds to diffiuclty, but again it wasn't crazy stuff.

Also I tend to favor more ballroom styles. But I do like breakdance, just their's was mediocre. D:

imnottryingtosoundmeaneventhoughifeellikeimcomingoffthatway

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:09 am
It's okay Such I appreciate the criticism. It helps to foster discussion. Granted they weren't like the most clean group on the show, but for that season they were way better than the other all female group Femme 5. Also for an all girl crew to be the highlighted on the show they did really well. I understand what you mean about it being the same old typical breakdance hip hop routines.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am
I remember seeing them on ABCD once...

And I lol'd at the pun.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:46 am
@ emmy yeah they were on the first season of ABDC. Ahh those were the days.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 pm
azndreams

I remember watching it at a friend's house or something very late in the evening (like midnight, since I don't live in the USA)....I don't even remember when precisely lol.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 pm
emmmahy
azndreams

I remember watching it at a friend's house or something very late in the evening (like midnight, since I don't live in the USA)....I don't even remember when precisely lol.

ha ha very cool then. Did you like the show?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:39 pm
azndreams
emmmahy
azndreams

Yeah, I did.
I distinctly remember someone not being able to do a dance move called "scorpion" but he landed it eventually and everyone were very proud and such. :3  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:41 pm
emmmahy
azndreams
emmmahy
azndreams

Yeah, I did.
I distinctly remember someone not being able to do a dance move called "scorpion" but he landed it eventually and everyone were very proud and such. :3

I think that was BreakSk8 that had to do that move. Yeah it was super cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 pm
azndreams
emmmahy
azndreams
emmmahy
azndreams

Yeah, I did.

Lol yeah. Everyone was like: "Yayy Tony(sp? or it could be Marc idk) :'DDD "

I wish I could dance like that. xD  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 pm
emmmahy
azndreams
emmmahy
azndreams
emmmahy
azndreams

Yeah, I did.

Lol yeah. Everyone was like: "Yayy Tony(sp? or it could be Marc idk) :'DDD "

I wish I could dance like that. xD

I can do a little bit of that dancing, but am far off from what they can do on the show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:05 pm
azndreams
It's okay Such I appreciate the criticism. It helps to foster discussion. Granted they weren't like the most clean group on the show, but for that season they were way better than the other all female group Femme 5. Also for an all girl crew to be the highlighted on the show they did really well. I understand what you mean about it being the same old typical breakdance hip hop routines.

I didn't realize they weren't the most clean, as I had nothing to compare them to - I'm not that familiar with the show. I didn't find anything too inappropriate. I actually liked the short-dress one the best because it seemed the most difficult.
I just think when you're dancing ballroom and have to work with someone else in time, like yeah they sort of are working together but not really as one, just as a big group but they're all separate. Dancing with someone is pretty difficult.
Aw were they the only all-girl crew? I feel like I've seen more and more lately. More power to them for that too. Just grown bored of the style. I do wish them success, just wouldn't subscribe to them. ^^

I hope I sounded more neutral this time. I felt bitchy before. I might be a little irritable/hyper/loopy from not sleeping a wink last night. D:

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 pm
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams

I didn't realize they weren't the most clean, as I had nothing to compare them to - I'm not that familiar with the show. I didn't find anything too inappropriate. I actually liked the short-dress one the best because it seemed the most difficult.
I just think when you're dancing ballroom and have to work with someone else in time, like yeah they sort of are working together but not really as one, just as a big group but they're all separate. Dancing with someone is pretty difficult.
Aw were they the only all-girl crew? I feel like I've seen more and more lately. More power to them for that too. Just grown bored of the style. I do wish them success, just wouldn't subscribe to them. ^^

I hope I sounded more neutral this time. I felt bitchy before. I might be a little irritable/hyper/loopy from not sleeping a wink last night. D:

I never took the first response as a bitchy one, so your good. Actually it was them and Femme 5 as the only all girl crews on the first season. True they may not be the best crew or the cleanest, but I do give them the power to there message they were sending out that you don't have to be a sex symbol to get respect.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 pm
I actually liked that crew, my favorite
dance of theirs was the night they
had the Micheal Jackson theme. (:
Their dance that was EPIC. XD

VSC_Hearts

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 pm
azndreams

I never took the first response as a bitchy one, so your good. Actually it was them and Femme 5 as the only all girl crews on the first season. True they may not be the best crew or the cleanest, but I do give them the power to there message they were sending out that you don't have to be a sex symbol to get respect.

It just felt that way. ._____.

That's always a good message.

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas