my quest to become a true shinobi... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help me?
  Yes.
  No.
  I'm just here for the gold.(pollwhore option)
View Results

LeonDusk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:35 pm
I'm on a quest to retrieve the great Steel-Plated Ninja Band and I don't have near enough curency if it would be posible I wish for someone to please donate to my cause, to help this naruto fan become the ninja he was born to become... please help me in my quest for realiculnarutoavitarityculness... please. ninja crying cry ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:10 pm
Is there noone who will help me?...  

LeonDusk

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:28 pm
no one really  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:22 pm
yeah most of us are doing the same thing xd  

squalltheknight

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:54 pm
Yeah honestly, most people are trying to do the exact same thing you are. I gave up on it so I really don't care but just look for charities on Gaia & keep posting in guilds. Your Gold will rise, but you gotta kinda ride it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:02 am
why'd it have to be a donation item crying  

Varent

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:48 am
yea i was pretty close to be done with the other stuff and start saving up for it but then i had to donate to my friends...so now i have to save up another 12k crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:11 am
xp im sorry... as they said... im questing for the forehead protector myself... then again... i could afford one... but that would mean i'd have to strip myself of this avi and leave it naked... something i really wouldn't want...

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HappyOrangeSlice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:03 am
Geez i feel kinda old, back in my day Ninja headbands use to Cost 20k! and Nitemare scarves only 100k! Now look at all this, oh well good thing i bought two I'm ganna be rich XD *dances around singing* I got a Ninja head band! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:15 pm
I don't think that there is anyone in this guild that doesn't want a Steel-Plated Ninja Headband. I myself am no different. But right now I am questing Fuzzy Penguin Slippers.  

Gortlit

XxSari-chanxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:46 pm
I wish I could help you, honestly. But I am also questing for that. The headband and the kitsune mask. Plus, I want fairy wings. I remember when they weren't so expensive. crying I wish someone would help me too. But no one will so I'll have to fend off on my own.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:49 pm
INUDUDE33
Geez i feel kinda old, back in my day Ninja headbands use to Cost 20k! and Nitemare scarves only 100k! Now look at all this, oh well good thing i bought two I'm ganna be rich XD *dances around singing* I got a Ninja head band! ninja

O_o I hate you. ............... Jk, but wow, 2... why don't you give me one????!!!!!!  

XxSari-chanxX

Nathan24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:44 pm
I would help you if you also help me get that Ninja Headband..
ninja domokun ninja domokun ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:37 pm
I'm also trying to get that headband sweatdrop
That's why I don't buy much things 4 my avi crying  

killedvictim10

fhm famine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:44 pm
i want one to ... i had one then i wasent on gaia forever and now i have to start all over  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff