Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:14 pm
Hello everyone,
I have a Moogle plush, an Aerith plush, an Aerith T-shirt, a Tifa action figure, and an Aerith action figure, and was wondering if anyone else had any other SE collectibles they wanted to share/show us. Also, feel free to add links to those items, since many of them are hard to find, and people are looking for that rare Barrett plush. razz Feel free to post pictures! I'll post some on this post when I get some!

-Aerith  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:35 pm
Most of the stuff I have is home made, which would take forever to list... sweatdrop

As for merchandise, that I can think of, I have; 2 moogles, a big one and a little one, an Play Arts figure of Axel, Formation Arts Axel figure, 2 plush toys of Axel, 5 Kingdom Hearts posters (varying titles), Trading Arts figures of Sephiroth (which took forever to find), Yuffie, Vivi, and Zidane, Yazoo and Tifa keychains, plus several hundred dollars cheap worth of jewelry.
I used to have Play Arts Sephiroth too, but it got stolen. stare
Yazoo and Tifa also came with Cloud, Kadaj, and Loz, but Cloud broke and I gave Kadaj and Loz to friends.

edit: Several hundred dollars worth of cheap jewelry.
Grammar fail.

Loveless Lament

Abomination

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm
The Thirteenth Lament
Most of the stuff I have is home made, which would take forever to list... sweatdrop

As for merchandise, that I can think of, I have; 2 moogles, a big one and a little one, an Play Arts figure of Axel, Formation Arts Axel figure, 2 plush toys of Axel, 5 Kingdom Hearts posters (varying titles), Trading Arts figures of Sephiroth (which took forever to find), Yuffie, Vivi, and Zidane, Yazoo and Tifa keychains, plus several hundred dollars cheap worth of jewelry.
Yazoo and Tifa also came with Cloud, Kadaj, and Loz, but Cloud broke and I gave Kadaj and Loz to friends.

You should have sent Kadaj to me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm
I HAVE AN OERBA DIA VANILLE FIGURINE WHICH COSTED ME 40 BUCKS! : O

I love it though. But I have Sonic figurines I hold more dear.  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Loveless Lament

Abomination

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
The Thirteenth Lament

They sell the sets of Cloud, Tifa, Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo for $2 at my local con.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:41 pm
The Thirteenth Lament
Wuppa Wuppa
The Thirteenth Lament

They sell the sets of Cloud, Tifa, Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo for $2 at my local con.
Well, I don't live where you live. stare  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rosalina Galaxy

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:28 pm
I have a Lightning Farron figurine and my hubby has a Tidus figurine. Then we both have a Tomberry plushie.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:07 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
The Thirteenth Lament
Wuppa Wuppa
The Thirteenth Lament

It would be cool if you did, we've got some great little cons.

Whoa, I just looked up what they cost online.
Its ridiculous...

Loveless Lament

Abomination

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:39 pm
The Thirteenth Lament
Wuppa Wuppa
The Thirteenth Lament
Wuppa Wuppa
The Thirteenth Lament

It would be cool if you did, we've got some great little cons.

Whoa, I just looked up what they cost online.
Its ridiculous...
You see my despair ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm
I have an Aerith and Vincent play arts figures, a FFIX moogle complete with messenger bag, and Squall's gunblade on top of my TV. It's a relic item made from metal. =3  

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 pm
Sakuya794
I have an Aerith and Vincent play arts figures, a FFIX moogle complete with messenger bag, and Squall's gunblade on top of my TV. It's a relic item made from metal. =3
You are my idol now. =w=  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Sakuya794
You are my idol now. =w=

What gave it away? XD  

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm
Sakuya794
Wuppa Wuppa
Sakuya794
You are my idol now. =w=

What gave it away? XD
the gunblade....and the figures...and the doll.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Sakuya794
Wuppa Wuppa
Sakuya794
You are my idol now. =w=

What gave it away? XD

*laughs* XD I still need to get lots more. I want to get a tonberry next... >>;  

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 pm
Sakuya794
Wuppa Wuppa
Sakuya794
Wuppa Wuppa
Sakuya794
You are my idol now. =w=

What gave it away? XD

*laughs* XD I still need to get lots more. I want to get a tonberry next... >>;
I'm going to plan to get an ultimecia figure...perhaps...aqua if they choose to make one...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff