who did sasuke fight?

who did sakura fight?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:59 pm
xavy_sangabriel
What will happen if you lose a match?

And who did naruto fight in the exams?

who did sasuke fight?

who did sakura fight?

Hmmm, I might not have this all right, but I'll try.

If you lose a match, you don't become a chuunin. Naruto fought Neji. Sasuke fought Gaara. And Sakura tied Ino in the preliminaries, remember? Therefore, she didn't make it to the final rounds.

There you go.  

AZNpyro04

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:30 pm
AznPyro04
xavy_sangabriel

who did sasuke fight?

who did sakura fight?

If you lose a match, you don't become a chuunin. Naruto fought Neji. Sasuke fought Gaara. And Sakura tied Ino in the preliminaries, remember? Therefore, she didn't make it to the final rounds.

There you go.

thanks... wait.... sakura didn't become a chuunin?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:49 pm
which part of the exams? the prelimenary part where half the people get eliminated coz there too many people?  

[v.o.o.d.o.o]

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:20 pm
xavy_sangabriel
AznPyro04
xavy_sangabriel

who did sasuke fight?

who did sakura fight?

There you go.

thanks... wait.... sakura didn't become a chuunin?
no only shikamaru did, w00t for shikamaru ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:51 pm
At least break it down for the kid.

SPOILER, I guess...

In the preliminaries, Naruto fights Kiba. In the actual battle exam, he fights Neji. Sasuke isn't at the preliminaries. Sakura fights Ino at the preliminaries. Sasuke fights Gaara at the actual battle exam. Sakura doesn't make it. And as was stated, only Shikamaru makes it to Chuunin. YAY. ^_^  

Sakunomiya

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:33 am
Sunas

SPOILER, I guess...

In the preliminaries, Naruto fights Kiba. In the actual battle exam, he fights Neji. Sasuke isn't at the preliminaries. Sakura fights Ino at the preliminaries. Sasuke fights Gaara at the actual battle exam. Sakura doesn't make it. And as was stated, only Shikamaru makes it to Chuunin. YAY. ^_^
well...i just gave him what he wanted to know... ninja after all im sure hes gonna watch it xd so we gotta leave SOME suprise in there... i think...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:19 am
No wait ...Sasuke fights a guy named yoroi or something...he has glasses in the prelim fights.  

What the Pho

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:30 am
(i don't consider this a spoiler so im not gonna change the text color) yea i was gonna mention that but you beat me to it crying and NARUTO CHEATED scream Kiba so would've whooped him if he hadn't have farted mad what kind of idiot ninja farts in a battle?!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:31 am
Junzaki
(i don't consider this a spoiler so im not gonna change the text color) yea i was gonna mention that but you beat me to it crying and NARUTO CHEATED scream Kiba so would've whooped him if he hadn't have farted mad what kind of idiot ninja farts in a battle?!

rofl  

What the Pho

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:51 am
squalltheknight
Sunas

SPOILER, I guess...

well...i just gave him what he wanted to know... ninja after all im sure hes gonna watch it xd so we gotta leave SOME suprise in there... i think...

LMAO no its fine! Everything wasnt spoiled, so thats a good thing. Well, pretty much. LMAO  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:58 am
Junzaki
Naruto apprently domokun  

HappyOrangeSlice

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:47 am
naruto is a retard stare denying kiba his chance to get to the finals stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:20 am
Junzaki

I read this part in the manga  

pinoyidol2006

The_Desolate_One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:58 pm
I know much about Naruto, But you will have to watch and find out.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff