[PRP] Khol Eyes ( Tabia & Baridi)FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

Tabia hummed the music again, her paws patterning out the beat, her tail moving to the counter melody as she tried to put what she felt in her heart into the dance she was creating. It wasn't right, not yet. It was missing something, and that something would mean the difference between sensual and silly.

Sighing to herself, she paced back to her start position, and began again, this time extending the line of her shoulders, perhaps that would do it. At least she did not have to worry about the heat or the dust, for the Kuroi'nera had a lovely open area surrounded by lush vegetation and a cool spring fed pool for those of her caste to practice all manned of talents, from dancing, to singing, and anything in between.

Tabia Word Count: 760  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:34 pm
Baridi Vivuli walked around the pride area looking to who was awake and outside. She was pleased with herself for a few moons ago she had finished her dance and practiced it till it was perfect. She would be ready to perform it very soon and she could not wait. She had put a lot of timing and planning into making it look beautiful. Her whole dance reminded her of a hauntingly beautiful night.

She closed her eyes and sighed with attempt and relief, however she could not relax just yet. she still had the performance to worry about and with that came stress.

As she walked something spotted her eye, movement. It was graceful, obviously a dancer. As she walked up she recognized the female cheetah as Tabia. She was a new member around the same time as her, Vivuli thought.

She stood back and watched her dance, she was very keen and persistent on making it right, even adjusting it here and here.

"Your dance is coming along very beautifully" She said as she approached from where she was watching and nodded her head with a friendly smile to greet the the feline.

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Tabia turned to look over her shoulder at the other female, a warm smile coming across her muzzle, " Thank you, it still has some kinks, but I am working on it." She pivoted on her back paws, so that she was facing the vaguely familiar face, the seeds in the jewelery she wore making soft sounds as she moved.

" I know I am being a little over attentive to the detail, but I am to preform for the Boss Man in a few days. I do not want to embarrass myself," She laughed lightly, " After all, I hope to make Geisha soon."

The golden eyed dancer stopped a few paces form the other, " I am Tabia, and it is my pleasure to meet you."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm
Vivuli smiled at the younger females words. she was smart for her age and clearly not just a beautiful face. It made Vivuli happy to see this in the pride. She nodded her head as she spoke.

"Perfection only comes from hard work and plenty of lessons. The boss will be impressed indeed I see a lot of talent. I myself am making my way to Geisha and hopefully from there one day I'll make council. The names Baridi Vivuli, call me Vivuli...It's a pleasure to meet fellow entertainers like myself" She said as she approached closer, her own jewellery making soft sounds as she moved.
She walked around the female carefully taking in her colors and ornaments. she was beautiful indeed. She finally stopped again in front of her and rested with a soft smile.

"Do you mind If I watch what you have so far? no need to worry about mistakes" She asked keenly to see the female's talent. Vivuli was just interested in this females potential and what her hard work had come to so far.

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:36 am
Tabia kept still as she was inspected, her stance relaxed, but filled with a conscience grace. It was clear she had been well trained, for her ability to appear sensual was even apparent in how she stood.

Her khoal lined eyes were downcast, as was proper, but a shrewd intelligence showed in her golden eyes as she listened to the older Pride member's words, the laugh laced into her voice warm and companionable, " You are far more ambitious then I Viv. I am content to become Geisha, and to finish my fight training." The way she said the last bit was enough to imply it was not the training of a 'normal' fighter, but a more skilled..more clandestine kind.

Tabia wished to be an assassin.

Her lovely eyes lit up at Viv's words, " I would be most honored if you would. Another's more experienced opinion is always a benefit."

Tabia gave another smile to the black cheetahess and went back to her 'start' position. She moved through the dance with a easy elegance, the roll of her shoulders, and sway of her tail and hips, more sensual then sexual, the dance one of subtle seduction. Her paws traced the sinuous pattern of the intricate steps...until the end, when all she could do was stop.

Panting lightly, she turned to look at Viv, " It is the ending I am caught on...as you can see."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:23 pm
Vivuli was impressed with the females sensual aura. Everything about her showed grace and beauty and invited you to her. just like a fresh piece of prey. She smiled at the female as she spoke, her words respectful but yet intellectual.

"Hmmm you are so talented and have so much potential but you do things with such simple dreams and goals set. Interesting" She was admiring the females cleverness. She was gifted indeed but yet had the simplest dreams. But then again Vivuli was always an opportunist. She took every chance to her advantage, it helped her get far in life. She did not doubt however that this female would go far, maybe not soon but surely she will earn the rank she deserves.

A fighting entertainer was quite the interesting and intriguing dream, especially for a female.

She grinned as the female eagerly accepted to show her dance to her. Vivuli was eager to see what she had done, perhaps they could collaborate on a dance for the boss.

"Ah i see but your dance has come along beautifully, every movement you make was so natural. You made dance seem effortless.." She said keenly with an impressed smile. The female was more of a chase then an easy catch as far as her dancing came. She lured the watcher in with clean elegant and brilliant movement while maintaining class. Vivuli looked at her again before speaking thinking of what advice would work best.

"Your dance is like a piece of art, or a story if you can imagine. And every story must have a start and a finish. Keep in mind that you are the reader of this story and your watchers are your listeners. Your body tells them the story with actions, expressions, and movement. Use your own imagination to choose your ending. You are seducing someone so maybe you are successful, or powerful with fire, or you have lost your love. Try to express how you feel and what you experienced during the dance and to help you come up with the ending, cause this is your ending" Her words flowed off her tongue with passion as she spoke. They were deep and she could only speak for herself on how she danced. The dance was not really made of movements you liked but ones that came with ease and came naturally. The dance would have to come from your soul to make it a masterpiece.
It was up to this female how her story would end, no one else could end it for her.

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 pm
Tabia smiled, listening to the older female, taking her words to heart. " I never have been able to put into words what I feel when I dance. The emotions that come over me, that I try to express with my movements. What you have said makes much sense."

The lovely female tilted her head to one side, the seeds on her head piece making a soft jingling sound as she did, " I suppose where I must start then is how I feel about whom I am to be preforming for. While he is handsome and strong, he is also...distant at best, " Tabia laughed, the sound like honeyed silk, " and frankly..I enjoy teasing him just to get a rise from him. I have no desire for him in anyway...though I would serve if he commanded me to."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:56 pm
Vivuli smiled at the younger dancer, she truly was a brilliant dancer. Even her words could not express her dances, and that was art.

"Indeed our boss is quite the character" She gave a slight chuckle as the cheetahess spoke. Vivuli remembered meeting him for the first time, although respectful to her he was still quite serious about his pride and his business.

"Entertaining and serving is what this entertaining business is about. To please the eyes and the soul of the watchers" She said with a playful wink as her tail swept the earth. She too had much to do to finish up and complete some touches to her own dance. although she enjoyed her time with Tabia this could be the start of something new. They would have to meet again and collaborate a dance of some type.

Now that she thought about it she was sure no two entertainers had combined their works before to create a performance. This could be something brilliant and maybe something to bring a smile to the Bosses faces.

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 pm
" I will have to agree with that!" Tabia laughed, the sound smoky as she bent to drink elegantly from the water in the pool that stood to one side of the Entertainer's Glen.

" Thank you so much for your help Vivuli, and anytime you wish to practice, come find me."

She gave the other a warm smile, " but I am for my den, I have danced enough for one day. My den door is always open to you, please stop by anytime."

Tabia bowed her head to the other female, and with another friendly look, took herself back toward her den, and a much needed nap. A Entertainer should always look fresh and posed, not sweaty, tired and spastic hare like.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 pm
Vivuli smiled as the cheetahess agreed, this would be the start of something amazing. She listened as she spoke her thanks.

"Your very welcome Tabia we will dance again" She said and with a soft nod bade farewell to her. This would not be the last time they helped each other, in fact Vivuli had just found the right entertainer her to help with her grand performance.

[FIN]  

robot kittio

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces