Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
The Gamblator...It's Christmas!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:50 am
Name: Sho Hamuta

Abilities: Very Strong for his age and size Sho is also a secret Table Tennis fanatic and has become extremely good from practise, he is a strong fighter due to the environment he grew up in and is quite resilient in both an emotional and physical sense.

Appearance: Sho is average height and enjoyes wearing black clothes and covering his mouth so people can't see his reactions, sometimes an orange aura will engulf him and possibly spread to his digimon. However, this only happens when Sho feels the need to use digisoul or becomes so angry that he no longer has any control over it.

User Image

Character Biography: Japenese Father and an English mother. Sho basically raised himself on the streets of Japan because his mother was mostly away and his father never had time for him. He grew up quickly on the streets and quickly learned to truths of life and so he is very mature for his age. Sho dislikes most people because they always have their own agenda and whatever they do is always for their own gain and because of this Sho now only does things for his own gain.

Personality: Inside Sho likes to keep to himself and hide his feelings because of an incident at the age of 10 when, in an act to be cool he forced a classmate to bully his best friend. Sho looks after himself and doesn't understand other people. The closest things he has to friends are his digimon and his alignments to people tend to be very military like, they're either an enemy, an inferior soldier or a commanding officer to be taken the better of. He considers himself intellectually superior to nearly everyone because of his experiences in life and as such, may not speak to everyone as an equal.

Alignment: Tired of being the good guy for no gain Sho has joined the Chaos organisation to try and achieve his goal of power and respect. He may act kind and work with the "good guys" for a while but that's only to earn their respect and show off his own power.

He woke up in a large city full of people but with plenty of shadows to hide in to find a creature called Terriermon who was alot easier to understand then other people. He quickly leaned about creatures called "digimon" and formed an alliance with old school friends Jai and Rei, however, after seeing that this world was no different to his own he abandoned the group and set off on his own goal to earn power and respect. He came across the Chaos Organisation in Drive City and joined their ranks, a strong tamer named Marcus implanted chaos digisoul into his body. Soon after he joined though the Chaos Organisation was ruthlessly destroyed by two digimon from the underworld and Sho was once again reminded of the cruelty of life.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 am
First Partner: Terriermon - Gargomon- Rapidmon - Megagargomon

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Terriermon used to be a nice, albeit irritating at some times, digimon but then after Sho joined the Chaos organisation all Terriermon wants to do is fight. He is now is a very violent digimon and always speaks his mind, a contrast to Sho. Terriermon has adjusted to the chaos digisoul and is now nearly back to his regular self although he has more self-confidence and a lover of battle. As Sho's first digimon partner he is very close with Sho and although they don't act it they have very strong feelings towards one another

First Contest Digimon: Contest Hare's Trail: Garurumon - WereGarurumon - MetalGarurumon - Omnimon - ImperialdramonPM

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Self proclaimed "hero of Drive City" Garurumon wants to fight for justice, he is aware that Sho doesn't share this with him but he will endure that because of the opportunity to become stronger and make a difference in the world. However, he doesn't know the extent of Sho's corruption. Garurumon has fully relinquished his goal of justice but he is by far the kindest of all of Sho's digimon. It also seems that Garurumon is unaffected by Sho's chaos digisoul and So if Sho ever loses control Garurumon can usually pull him back together.

Second Partner: Tsumemon - Keramon - Chrysalimon - Infermon - Diaboromon - Beelzemon BM

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tsumemon is the newest addition to the team and Garurumon sometimes likes to pick on him, rescued from a life of crime by Sho he can now turn to a life of battling other digimon, what he lacks in confidence he makes up tenfold by his receptiveness to Sho's chaos digisoul and he could be the strongest out of all of Sho's digimon.  

The Gamblator

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 am
How did I win this?

User Image

seriously, anyone know?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 am
reserved  

The Gamblator

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:36 am
new digimon finally up, tell me if I've done it right please.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 am
yea that's fine but you'll need the rest of terriermon's digi evolutions up aswell  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm
Sir, Are you going to make a character for the naruto RP? I need to know whether to take you off the list. You have ignored me in pm's..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 pm
Tigerx81
Sir, Are you going to make a character for the naruto RP? I need to know whether to take you off the list. You have ignored me in pm's..

sorry I've been busy in school, and you only sent me one PM. There were just a few questions that I wanted to ask and I haven't had much time, I'll PM you the questions and get on it as soon as I can.  

The Gamblator

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 pm
The Gamblator
Tigerx81

sorry I've been busy in school, and you only sent me one PM. There were just a few questions that I wanted to ask and I haven't had much time, I'll PM you the questions and get on it as soon as I can.
At a boy  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 pm
Tigerx81
The Gamblator
Tigerx81

At a boy

Oi, nobody likes a belligerent bully rofl  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:18 pm
Sweet Digimon, though I'm kinda surprised Terriermon didn't become BlackMegaGargomon through it's corruption. Oh well, 'a Digimon's Digivolution cannot be predicted and always has reason behind it'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:01 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tigerx81
The Gamblator
Tigerx81

At a boy

Oi, nobody likes a belligerent bully rofl
Its not bullying, its a check up  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 pm
Jyger85
Sweet Digimon, though I'm kinda surprised Terriermon didn't become BlackMegaGargomon through it's corruption. Oh well, 'a Digimon's Digivolution cannot be predicted and always has reason behind it'.

I started of being good and I prefer Megagargomons move set so I put in for a colour change to purple and I'm now waiting on it.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff