Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:37 pm
*This is where the fight between Frieza and Empress Dee takes place*

Now in the open fields of Vegetasai, Dee took in the night air. Then again, it was always night there. The sun never rose. The plants that grew there never needed sun and always had an interesting glow to them. In fact, nearby them, within indestructable sheds were seasonal sun stones.

The stones were flown in thanks to...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:01 pm
... An energy blast presented itself and flew directly in front of Dee. Mecha Frieza set his feet on the ground, along with him was Turles alone; Lsune had other business to attend to with Dodoria and his team.
( Dee, I think I now have over 50 posts. Can I be a crew member now please? )  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:40 pm
(I will check it out soon, no worries. Thanks for reminding me to do the monthly activity check!)

Dee smiled, "I have been waiting for you, Frieza. I knew that the HFIL was too weak of a place to hold you forever. My son, though he delivered a decent blow to you, he could not finish you off completely. This time, when you go, it will be for keeps. In the meantime, lets have some fun and fight."

She got into defensive position waiting for Frieza to make the first move. She was honest with her words and she wasn't going to hold anything back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 pm
" My my, generous today aren't we Dee? " Frieza started out with a series of Death Beams, moving in superspeed to different places then firing again.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:20 pm
Dee shrugged and moved with equal speed to the arcossian. She then said to the tyrant, "Let's just say I've always admired a higher power or an equal power rather to my own. Besides, I am one saiyan you did not get a chance to kill that day on Planet Vegetasai. That's right, Prince Vegeta tricked you all those years ago. It wasn't him who escaped that Tuffle made cage. I burned those bars and set him free. I am a saiyajin tuffle. You may remember me as the little girl supposedly fleeing for her life, ha ha!"

The royal was toying with the Arcossian as she wanted to make this a battle to remember. She threw a simple ki ball just for the fun of it and wanted to start things off on her offensive end.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 am
Frieza deflected the ball with his hand easily.Then he added this.
" Grr... You maggot! This time I'll smash you, and everyone else to pieces!!! I've been wanting to show everyone this, so why shouldn't you be the first eh? " Frieza's mechanical body started vibrating, and his real skin powering up. " Before I left the palace I injected a regrowth vile that my scientists recently developed. I don't need this mecha skeleton anymore! " His body burst free from the metal, and his body shone again in full. " Ha ha ha!!! I will soon be at 100% power! I'm already at 90% anyway. Dee, won't you be a dear and wait to attack until after i'm done. "  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 pm
Being in the forgiving mood that she was, she shrugged again, "Sure, why not? I mean, its not like everyone else is going to die right away, right? I might as well power up too."

Within seconds, Dee showed her Olympian saiyan form. Her hair shone a brilliant white, it glowing like it was filled with phosphorus. She had the face of an Oozaru while maintaining the height that she had before. Her dress remained on, but it had changed into its armor mode the second she made her transformation. Her tail sprouted to the full from her butt, it too glowing white just like her hair was.

"Witness the power of the angels, Frieza. This is my Olympian saiyan mode. The power I put out is the power of the Kais themselves as one. Or rather what they should have. Your power is nothing right now, so I am going to wait until you're finished. Oh, and by the way, thanks for calling me a Maggot. Maggots are good for the soil and they help make good fertilizer. But, they can also be a nasty pest. Once they latch onto their pray, they feed until their pray is no more. You just burned yourself with that comment. Tee hee hee."

Dee swished her tail tauntingly at the Arcossian Prince. "That's right, I am a cheeky little monkey. Eeek eek!"

Now Dee was laughing at her own jokes. She then said more to herself than to Frieza, "Oh I hope North Kai heard that funny. It was a good one."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 am
"North Kai? Who the hell are you talking about?! It dosen't matter anyway. 92%, 93%,94%,95%. Almost there dear Dee. " Frieza's muscles started to grow and grow.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 pm
Dee chuckled, "You haven't been good enough to know him, Frieza. But I doubt you ever will. Your spirit is an evil one and you can't help tormenting others. In a way, I have to respect that in the sense that where there is good, there is also evil. You challenging me like this shows that you do have a shred of goodness in your heart. Its very sporting of you. I guess you find me a worthy opponent, which is good enough for me."

The young empress was loving every minute of this battle. She could also feel that Vegeta was getting pissed at the fact that she was toying with the tyrant instead of getting this done and over with. She said to Vegeta in her mind via telepathy, "Calm down, my sweet royal monkey. I shall defeat the white lizard. Is it really so bad to have a little fun while accomplishing my mission, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm
" Its not like it matters young one. Now where was I, 98%, 99, heh heh heh, finally 100. Now the time has come Dee. " Frieza screamed in a strange way as he jumped towards Dee with a fist flying for her face.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 pm
Dee jumped back just seconds before the fist landed, therefore, Frieza had helped with the farming by digging a hole with his fist. Quickly planting some corn seeds, Dee bowed after Frieza growled for missing.

"You are too kind," she said, "helping me with my farm work. I was wondering when I was going to be able to plant these."

As soon as she planted the seeds, she allowed Frieza to spit on the covered hole. "Arcossian Corn...now that does sound tasty. Good marketing name."

Dee then leaped over the planted crops and aimed her fist at Frieza's face, but with a plan in case she missed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 pm
Seeing the punch, Frieza shot two beams streaming with ki out of his eyes, sending Dee's punch back into her stomach. As she grunted and fell down for just a moment he remarked, " Don't be a smart aleck. "  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 am
"I can if I wanna, Frieza," Dee retorted, "You don't own my planet. And I am gonna do whatever it takes to make sure that you won't ever again either! I am sure you had forgotten all about the little Tuffle girl the first time you came to Vegetasai. Prince Vegeta was only a boy at the time. Only 10 earth years old. You had Prince Vegeta captured in a tuffle made zoo cage in order to bargain with his dad. Do you really think he could have escaped that cage all by himself back then? Think about it, think hard. You will soon know who is the smart aleck around here."

Dee leaped high into the air and floated for a while as she attempted to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:04 pm
( Guess who? I'm back! Makes dramatic entrance... aw no applause. )
Strange, it never really occurred to me that a small Sayain brat couldn't get out on hi own, " Frieza said sarcastically.
Then the tyrant created a massive ball of energy that was almost as massive as the Spirit Bomb that Son Goku had used on him many years ago. But this in-turn, was much more powerful. " Take this! " He yelled as he launched it at Dee.
( I'm finally ungrounded! )  

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas