Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
Dev Meet 4/1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is Your Favorite Flavor Ice Cream? xD
  Chocolate
  Vanilla
  Mint
  Strawberry
  I Like Sherbert :P
  I Don't Even Like Ice Cream!
  Other [Please Post!]
View Results

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:38 pm
Here's my Screenies! This Is About It Then He Summoned Night Frights Level 11 And Some Level 99 Pumpkin Fluffs. And Left
User Image
I Like How He Went AFK To Get Ice Cream xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 pm
You are a GOD-send <3

Especially since you can see at exactly which point of the dev meat I actually left rofl

* points at the "bye setsu" *  

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 pm
SetsunaEternal
You are a GOD-send <3

Especially since you can see at exactly which point of the dev meat I actually left rofl

* points at the "bye setsu" *

lol, Thanks xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 pm
I'm kind of excited by the idea of getting badges for Landshark :3

And I can't say I really care about sEB either way, but I get the feeling that when they DO get rid of it, SS speed is going to become even more prevalent where people bypass all trunks altogether and run straight to EB which is going to psis me off even more than just regular SS speed D|

I like to mob. It's the only way I do SS/EB, it's the only fun way imo, but everyone else is about making money as quickly as possible and it annoys me D|

/will just have to see how this goes  

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 pm
Thank you for posting this.
Most of the time I'm on dial up so I can't attend the meets. I have to go someplace like the library to play zomg. And unlike the fireside chats they don't post the transcripts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 pm
SetsunaEternal

And I can't say I really care about sEB either way, but I get the feeling that when they DO get rid of it, SS speed is going to become even more prevalent where people bypass all trunks altogether and run straight to EB which is going to psis me off even more than just regular SS speed D|

I like to mob. It's the only way I do SS/EB, it's the only fun way imo, but everyone else is about making money as quickly as possible and it annoys me D|

By The No SEB, He Means They're Gonna Make It Way Harder So You Can't Make A Lot Of Gold In Like 20 Minutes  

TurtleMaster24

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 pm
David2074
Most of the time I'm on dial up so I can't attend the meets. I have to go someplace like the library to play zomg. And unlike the fireside chats they don't post the transcripts.

No Problem ^^
It's One Of The Only Ones I'm Able To Attend, I'm Usually In School. SPRING BREAK!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 pm
TurtleMaster24
David2074

No Problem ^^
It's One Of The Only Ones I'm Able To Attend, I'm Usually In School. SPRING BREAK!

Speaking of that -
Any of you reading this who DO attend these sessions - could could you please ask staff to post transcripts of these sessions in the Zomg forum?
It would be good for folks like me who like zomg but miss the sessions and it might draw more users into zomg  

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:06 pm
David2074
TurtleMaster24
David2074

No Problem ^^

Speaking of that -
Any of you reading this who DO attend these sessions - could could you please ask staff to post transcripts of these sessions in the Zomg forum?
It would be good for folks like me who like zomg but miss the sessions and it might draw more users into zomg

Sure  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 pm
TurtleMaster24
SetsunaEternal

By The No SEB, He Means They're Gonna Make It Way Harder So You Can't Make A Lot Of Gold In Like 20 Minutes

I still foresee it ending up with creating groups of people who opt to forgo SS altogether to make up the difference, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 am
A bit belated, but I asked her to link me when she got it all uploaded so if anyone wants to actually watch what went one:

SephiraOfDarkness

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IA6MJgvzxU

Feel free to pass the link around to those that missed or would like to see the meat.

the other two parts are linked next to it - or should be anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:05 pm
SetsunaEternal
TurtleMaster24
SetsunaEternal

I still foresee it ending up with creating groups of people who opt to forgo SS altogether to make up the difference, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I'm Sure Someone Will Find A Way To Do It.  

TurtleMaster24

The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff