FPS Russia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 pm
Old news is old but I just found out about this guy about a week ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8IGDIujijQ

His newest video.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm
Yeah he;s on fire right now on youtube... he'll prolly be a top 50 or even top 25 view youtuber soon
his works in progress are a clips of a ballistic knife, an ACR, and an M249 SAW mowing down fruit, or xbox/ps3/wii's xd depends on if he gets enough donations

He (as FPSKyle... i.e. normal him), wings of redemption, and woodiesgamertag along with a guest or 2 do a weekly podcast called PainKillerAlready where they just sit around talking about what;s on there mind... it;s a really funny cast, but with serious debates and real conversations as well

it;s mostly centered around call of duty and the youtube commentator scene, but not overbearingly so, some weeks it barely comes up at all... usually wings and kyle just talk about guns for at least an hour so there's guaranteed to be something of interest to most of you guys xp

Livestream on thursdays

downloadable episodes (doesn't include pre and post show talks which are some of the best)  

Maddness91

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 am
Maddness91

his works in progress are a clips of a ballistic knife
He can't do the ballistic knife because apparently they are illegal where he lives.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:53 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91

his works in progress are a clips of a ballistic knife
He can't do the ballistic knife because apparently they are illegal where he lives.
he said last thursday on PKA that he had just shot one, but yeah i remember him saying that in a video, so idk which way it went  

Maddness91

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm
I just saw a vid from him...oh maybe 10 minutes before I went here...good stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 am
I like the RC-XD  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 am
ok I face palmed at his newest video where he shot exploding targets with an ACR. The video was fine but one of the comments said it wasn't an ARC because they are grey and his rifle was brown.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games