Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Hey There~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Version Five

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 pm
Hey guys, its Version Five~ I was hoping that I could get a few of you to join the Chinese Sister Site of Gaia. I'm an active member there and its user base has been going down fairly well lately. So I'm trying to bring back some of its user base by asking some of you to join.

If you want to join you can do so here: http://www.gonline.com/register/?app=invite&value=15114034.f2d030bed01658ca238c02f00a541d62&_gaia_t_=808

More members over on that site will allow me to have a greater chance at becoming a moderator over there. 3nodding I want to mod the site over there rather than over here.

I suggest using a browser such as Google Chrome that translates automatically until you get used to the layout of the site. 3nodding

If you do join, I suggest you read over this thread here: http://www.gonline.com/forum/t.20017/ . It contains a lot of useful information about the site and how to navigate it. Though, some of it is pretty outdated because of the new layout. XD

By registering with that link it earns me and you 50 star coins! I have a few extra items I'm willing to give out, and buy some if need be to help get you guys motivated to join.

Another good reason to join: DJ Studio Headphones cost not even 1.5k there. : D There's lots of contests there sponsored by the site, design your own items, and there have been lots of winners of that contest! So please join if you want, it would mean a lot to me!

If this kind of thread isn't allowed here, please delete it, I'm really sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 pm
I started an account long ago. But, I forgot it. xD

Too much to try to do when translating, and I know NO Chinese crying  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm
And for some reason the page is going slooow. Its been loading forgot pass screen for 5 minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 pm
Managed to get logged in again, username is same as it is here. Taking FOREVER to load anything though...  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 pm
Now I remembered why I stopped going... No general Discussion or Chatterbox type forum  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Now I remembered why I stopped going... No general Discussion or Chatterbox type forum
Actually, there is. Its the "International" forum. 3nodding You can basically post anything there excluding topics about religion, politics and basically anything too personal. 3nodding  

Version Five

BUTTTCHEAKS

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 am
i don't know chinesse D;
but i did went and make one : D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:51 am
i don't know chinesse D;
but i did went and make one : D
and yeh it is slow ;~;  

BUTTTCHEAKS

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

Version Five

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:20 am
Site got an update! They gave it a new look!  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games