Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maestros Del Mar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm
~Intro Post~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

-Make sure you've read up on the pride, once you have! We're all good c:
-You can get a JRP from any Pirate in the Pride, it doesnt have to be with the Pirate King.
-Apps will always remain open!

[b][color=red]I have a Pirate for ye'![/b][/color]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Rank Desired[/b]
[B]Pirate Name[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background Info[/b]

Maestros Del Mar

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Shirou and his familiar friend, Tiki
Rank Desired New Blood (Cub and Juve) - Missioneer (Adolescent ) - Captain (Adult) or if thats not cool, Crewman.
Pirate Name Nekoda
Personality: Shirou is a hard a**. As a cub, he'll be tricky as all get out and will only respect the memebers of his small family. He'll be a snot nosed brat who won't bat an eye at calling even the Commodore out. (In fact, he and his siblings will cause all kinds of hell in the pride. Expect a bunch of demons nipping at your heels!)

As he grows, he'll gain wisdom, but that fire will never die. I plan for him to be a ruthless killer as an adult; one of which you'll be glad to have on your side, but never fully trust. His siblings and his pride are his life, and nothing in heaven or hell will ever come between them so long as he breaths.

(Of course, it doesn't help that he has Seer visions (which are the main reason why he'll never let anyone get to close to actually trust him). They're extremely intense, and leave him extremely ill on occasion. Though the worst are infrequent, he often has visions, but with careful monitoring on his part, Shirou is determined make that an asset, not a disability. After all, who doesn't like having their fortunes told?)
Background Info Shirou and his siblings were triplets born to a single, amnesic mother. When they were still very young, his mother recovered and completely forgot about her cubs. Upon happen stance, someone in the pride came across the three and brought them into their ranks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Accepted!~  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Shiro
Rank Desired New Blood (Cub and Juve) - Missioneer (Adolescent ) - Captain (Adult) or if not, Crewman.
Pirate Name Thanatos
Personality:
A calmer version of his brother, but with a smart mouth. Shiro is the one who normally never throws the first punch but could rather talk a fight into happening. He knows no fear and always holds himself above others, never sugar coating anything save for a protective streak which comes out when it comes to his siblings.

As he grows he will still have that mouth on him, but it will be harder to actually get him to talk to those who he knows that he would never be able to behave around. He's got that cool personality the type that can verbally push others into losing it before losing his own temper, it's really rare to see him completely lose it. His temper is there of course, but just hidden in tones that make up his normally quiet voice. He is no chicken and will kill without hesitation, just usually in a more quieter fashion than his siblings.

Background Info Shiro and his siblings were triplets born to a single, amnesic mother. When they were still very young, his mother recovered and completely forgot about her cubs. Upon happen stance, someone in the pride came across the three and brought them into their ranks.

Also, as a note I plan to enter their mother into the mermaid based pride. C:

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Shira
Rank Desired New Blood (Cub and Juve) - Missioneer (Adolescent ) - Captain (Adult) or if not then Crewman.
Pirate Name Morana
Personality:
A complete firecracker. Shira is a little hellion just like her brothers. So dont' be fooled just because she's a girl does not mean that she can't fight the fight. Short tempered she has a habit of moving before really thinking things through.Normally when teased instead of running away or crying or just coming back with a comeback her paw will already be smacking across the other's face. This girl don't take no crap.

When she gets older she will mellow out a bit more and have a better control over her temper. But still she never will hold back or be afraid of a challenge. And just because she's a girl does not mean that she won't kill. No mercy for those who deserve none.

Her siblings are the two who are the most important to her and no matter what -despite her protests- Shira would do anything for them and she will work hard at being a male just so she can stay by them. She hates that she is a girl while both of her brothers are well male. Shira is not weak, however, but just hates the hassle of always having to push harder in order to prove that she is just as good as any boy.
Background Info Shira and her siblings were triplets born to a single, amnesic mother. When they were still very young, their mother recovered and completely forgot about her cubs. Upon happen stance, someone in the pride came across the three and brought them into their ranks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:02 am
Sorry this took me a bit!

Accepted!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Syrio
Rank Desired Crew at adult.
Pirate Name ...I'll have to think about it. XD
Personality: Syrio has a sense of humor that rivals that of any other pirate. He loves to make others laugh even at his own expense. Utterly laid back much like his papa, he also shares the wandering appreciative gaze (that Pirato has as well) for the lovely ladies they meet in their travels; yes, even at a young age. As a cub it will be more innocent -- 'That lioness has pretty eyes, papa.' or 'I like the color of her fur, papa.' As Syrio grows older this innocence will fall by the wayside, of course. Syrio does not aspire to Captain nor does he have his eyes on his father's rank -- Syrio yearns for nothing more than to have an honored position in his father's crew. More than anything, though, Syrio just wants to live his life in a pride he loves filled with laughter and good times.
Background Info He's Pirato's kid! XD heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:36 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Pace
Rank Desired New Blood>Missioneer>Crew
Pirate Name To come as personality develops
Personality: Edit tomorrow with info ( I just wanted to do this before I forgot)
Background Info Born to Pirato  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:28 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Uzuri
Rank Desired Corsair
Pirate Name N/A
Personality: Uzuri is stunning, she lives up to her name effortlessly so it makes you wonder if the crew of Meastros Del Mar stole her as a treasure, it's not hard to believe. She possess a grace which is so out of place amongst the roughness of the males of the pack however more often than not you'll see her amongst a group of the rowdiest males of the pride, whom often are highly intoxicated and there is a reason for this. Uzuri knows the crews weakness for fermented fruits and spends most of her time insuring she finds the best fruits with the most sugar so they have more of an effect and works to produce the best fruits out of all the other Corsair. She is also well aware of the other weakness of the crew members and that's the Corsair themselves.

Uzuri flirts, not like a tavern maid but a courtly lady. She moves through the males that come for her fruits and she moves through them carrying prized fruits making sure every crew member has a share and along with this she offers dazzling smiles, a brush of her tail as she passes or a twinkle in her eye as she offers up her fruit. Casual relationships are common in the pride of course however Uzuri reserves herself, she wants to be desired and hunted and she wants to be the focus of all the crews lusts.Uzuri loves male attention however females tend to be a little more prickly about her, she finds they are often jealous or they find her such a flirt that can't abide her 'degrading' the female sex, usually she's found this to be females with the desire to become crew.
Background Info To follow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:08 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name: Ibala'luhlaza
Rank Desired: Crew
Pirate Name: Ambrosio
Personality: He is a scoundrel and a flirt who enjoys a good party and loooves shiny trinkets. He likes the ladies and loves not having to have any responsibilities towards them. He likes the guys, too, but he knows better than to risk his comfortable lifestyle by flirting around with them. He likes stealing and conning and living it up. He's a good pirate.
Background Info Before joining the pirates, Ambrosio was a rogue, always on the run from someone he'd grown tired of, or stolen something from. He liked the rogue's life, too, but finds it wayyy better to have comrades and a place to call home.  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Suravel Ndima User Image
Rank Desired Corsair
Pirate Name N/A
Personality: Obsessed with alcohol. Spends all her time fermenting fruits. A bit lonely.
Background Info: Her mother was captured by the pirates when she was syoung, and she grew up in the pride. With no male hyenas around, she adopted the roll of brewmaster to keep herself busy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Bihotza (Hotza)
Rank Desired Corsair
Pirate Name n/a
Personality: Hotza is a pleaser. She hardly ever stops and cares about herself, she is far more worried about others. She could be deadly ill and still feel the need to go help others besides herself. She is also very sweet and innocent.
Background Info Hotza was very ill as a cub and often got sick. Despite this she took care of her siblings when they were sick and her parents were out hunting. This attitude continued her whole life, putting herself second to others needs. Once she reached adult hood she left her parents in search of a place she could call home.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:22 pm
Accepted! Make sure to get your JRP in<3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Gan Ning | Image
Rank Desired Crewman (until he can get himself a crew. XD)
Pirate Name Eight Bells
Personality:
Ning seems to live on his feet. He's got a devil-may-care attitude and acts without thought or hesitation. Many would accuse him of being thick in the head or downright impulsive but he seems to work best on his feet and improvising seems to be his forte. He's loyal as a dog and while his methods aren't always the best- he gets the job done.
Background Info
Ning was a reckless youth from a small pride off the coastline. They had few members and fewer rules of conduct. When Ning began growing out his mane it was time to take his leave and make his own way. He grew into a behemoth of a lion, taking well after his sire and adapting very well to life on the road. He constantly challenged himself and authority, eventually earning himself a good deal of experience- and a good deal of enemies. Soon he began to pick fights just to put his skills to the test and while it took him several seasons to hone his abilities, he soon became a brute that most rogues kept well away from. Always looking for a challenge, Ning now wears a string of bells around his neck to announce himself. For those that would run- he'd rather not waste his time. For those that take the challenge, he welcomes with welcome claws.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 pm
Accepted!  
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]