Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flames of Lore

Back to Guilds

Role-playing guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Creativity, Imagination 

Reply Fantasy Roleplays
The Power of Music((Accepting Characters))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound interesting?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:55 pm
Story

There were once two beautiful sisters, and they played the most divine music that the gods themselves could not bear the thought of their death. The gods grew addicted to the beautiful music the sisters played, and could not imagine the endless eons without their music. They granted the sisters a gift they did not want, immortality.
For ages upon ages the sisters played for the gods, and the music still delighted the gods. But one day two new gods appeared. Twin gods. These gods heard the music of the sisters and fell in love with it. They spent all their time around the sisters, slowing falling in love with the sisters as well.
After a time they realized the sisters unhappiness, for they were practically slaves. So the twin gods schemed to steal away the sisters from the other gods. The other gods caught wind of this idea and soon a great war started over the sisters. In the mayhem the sisters were sent away from heaven so they could be protected from the fighting above. But while they were on Earth they were separated. One sister was killed by bandits, and the other died soon after not able to live without her sister.
All the gods mourned for their loss and begged the terrible god of Death to return the sisters to them. They offered the god of Death anything, but he listened not. Unlike the others he found their beautiful music painful. So, to spite the gods, he reincarnated them. Both sisters were born far apart with no memory of who they were, but strange broken memories of places and times long gone. They searched for what they seemed to be missing, and died along the way. Again the gods begged to have the Sisters but Death would not allow it. He reincarnated them endless times, each time they lived a tragic life looking for one another. Death forbade the gods to help them, dooming them to simply watch.
However this time around the Sisters are closer than ever, closer to finding each other and remembering. Will you help them or hinder them?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 pm
Rules

1. No godmoding. You can be killed, but the person killing you must have your permission

2. Cursing is allowed, but DO NOT use the word c**t, or n****r. You Will be kicked out. (Not just of the rp. Out of the Guild)

3. No text talk. This is not a conversation on a phone, and I don't plan it to be.

4. Be nice to your fellow rpers. If you have a problem with any one, tell me and I will deal with it.

5. Try to post often. If there is a problem and you can't post for a while, just let me know.

6. Send me your profiles and I will post them here.

7. You may not post unless you have been approved.

8. PM your profiles to me and title them The Musical Sisters

~Rules are subject to change.~  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm
Pre-made Characters

If you want to be a pre-made character, PM me and I will send you the unfinished character profile for you to finish. Add what you want to the Bio and fill the rest out. Then send it to me to be reviewed and accepted.

Alania
User Image
Controlled by: The Fox Tamer
Bio: Alania was the sister who was killed by the bandits. Misfortune has followed her throughout her many lives. This life is plagued with an alchoholic father, who likes to have human punching bags, and a constantly busy mother. She taught herself music from a young age as a coping mechanism and taught her brother, Anthony, how to play as well. She is very protective of her little brother and mostly keeps to herself. She is best friends with Will.
Likes: Music, Will(but she doesn't think he knows that), her brother, and nature
Dislikes: Her father, Alchohol, and small, dark places
Other: Whenever Alania is feeling down, she will go to the lake in the nearby forest.

Eva
User Image
Controlled by sad Open)
Bio: Eva is the other sister who died from her grief. In this life, she has a stable family and is well off. She loved music from the moment that her father put her in front of a piano. As happy as she seems, Eva knows that something is missing and is constantly searching to find out what it is. She is good friends with Jasper.
Dislikes: Fighting,
Other:

Jasper
User Image
Controlled by sad Open)
Bio:Jasper was the firstborn of the twin gods from long ago. He has followed Eva throughout her many reincarnations, forbidden by Death from helping her find Alania, but never giving up.
Dislikes:
Other: He is Eva's lover from long ago, now her good friend.

William
User Image
Controlled by sad Open)
Bio: Will was the secondborn of the twin gods from long ago. He has followed Alania throughout her many reincarnations, forbidden by Death from helping her find Eva, but never giving up.
Dislikes:
Other: He is Alania's lover from long ago, now her best friend.

Anthony
User Image
Controlled by sad Open)
Bio: Anthony is Alania's sister in this life. He is very close to her because of their father. He has a slightly shy personality, but can open up once he knows someone.
Dislikes: His father,
Other: Alania taught him how to play the guitar.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:59 pm
Character Skeleton

Name:
Appearance: (Picture please. Description is optional, picture is not.)
Controlled By: (Your Username)
Other:  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 pm
Accepted Characters

Name: Adrian Death (God of Death)
Appearance: God Mode / Human Mode
Controlled By: God-of-Death101-the-2nd
Age: Unknown, he's been around since anything started dieing, but looks about 21
Bio: Adrian is the god of Death, and been around since before the humans. He has watched anything he likes die, and this made him bitter. He likes the dark, and quite, but does have to go collect the souls of the dead. Usually, he's in his human form, watching the two girls. He doesn't like there music, but he does like to talk to them. There one of the few people he's nice too, and this includes the other gods.
Dislikes: music, most of the gods, humans
Other: He's the god of death, and has a Panther Familiar named Shinigami  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 pm
White List

Black List

The Fox Tamer
Captain

Fantasy Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers