Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

You know the story of Edward and Alphonse Elric, but what about the other state alchemists? Slip into the skin of another and experience the untold stories of the rest of the military's alchemists. Create : Destroy :: Protect : Kill. Who are you? Why were you not mentioned?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Rules

1. No godmoding. You can be killed, but the person killing you must have your permission

2. Cursing is allowed, but DO NOT use the word c**t, or n****r. You Will be kicked out. (And not just out of the rp. The Guild as well.)

3. No text talk. This is not a conversation on a phone, and I don't plan it to be.

4. Be nice to your fellow rpers. If you have a problem with any one, tell me and I will deal with it.

5. Try to post often. If there is a problem and you can't post for a while, just let me know.

6. Send me your profiles and I will post them here.

7. You may not post unless you have been approved.

8. PM your profiles to me and title them The Unspoken Heros

~Rules are subject to change.~  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 pm
Character Skeleton

Controlled By: (Your Username)
Appearance: (Picture please. Description is optional, picture is not.)
Name:
Name Given by State (And Reason):
Do you use a weapon? If so what:
Other:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 pm
Accepted Characters

User Image
Controlled By: The Fox Tamer
Name: Amber Ryder
Bio: Amber spent the first part of her life as a test subject to her father and was abused by her mother. She ran away when she was 8 and went to Central. She was 15 when she took the State Alchemist Exam, which she passed with flying colors. Her left arm and right leg are made of automail.
Name Given by State (And Reason): Darkblade Alchemist (Her automail is a very dark metal, so that is what its based on.)
Do you use a weapon? If so what: She uses a hand gun as a back-up weapon
Dislikes: Small dark places, killers, rapists
Other: She can use alchemy without drawing circles, since she has circles tattooed all over her back. She didn't lose her limbs by attempting a human transmutation, but by more gruesome circumstances.

Controlled By: God-of-Death101-the-2nd
Appearance: User Image
Name: Kaji Mustang
Bio: Kaji was used in an experiment by his father when he was younger. His father was trying to create the perfect Chimera, and thought he needed a human for it. His father had already used his mother. He tried to set free the animals and run away, but was caught. The only thing left though were birds, most of which where black. His father went ahead anyways though, but the only thing that happened was his father lost his heart and lungs, and died, and he ended up with black wings. He was five at the time. He sent the next four years learning to fly and living in the wild. When he was nine though he was found, and adopted by Roy Mustang. At fourteen, he was made state Alchemist.
Name Given by State (And Reason): Fallen Angel Alchemist, because of his black wings
Do you use a weapon? If so what: He carries a small dagger with him, but he also wears a pair of gloves that lets him use the water in the air to make Ice crystal's or water "bombs"
Dislikes: Rapists, People who do human transmutation, Chimera's
Other: He can talk to birds now because of his change.  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 pm
biggrin White List biggrin

scream Black List scream

Anime/Manga Series Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers