Hilarious Cat

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm
Have some ideas you want to share with me? Feel free to post them here! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 pm
I don't know what your work load is like, but what about putting a graphic in the list?

Set size, set pic. limit (like size or amount of them), set wording, etc, whatever you feel you need.

Make like a little bump sign or something.

Hope I'm not being rude by suggesting, but you are a really good graphics.

I'd pay for large versions by a little bump sign could be a "higher end" prize. Like with Eliae's art.

animegrl2.0
Crew

Witty Gawker

Vera Heart
Captain

Hilarious Cat

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm
animegrl2.0
I don't know what your work load is like, but what about putting a graphic in the list?

Set size, set pic. limit (like size or amount of them), set wording, etc, whatever you feel you need.

I'd pay for large versions by a little bump sign could be a "higher end" prize. Like with Eliae's art.

Hmm, I haven't thought about that before. Thats a pretty good idea, actually. I might have to see about doing that!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

Hmm, I haven't thought about that before. Thats a pretty good idea, actually. I might have to see about doing that!

I wish there was something more I could contribute... I'm glad at least you like my idea. ^^

animegrl2.0
Crew

Witty Gawker

Vera Heart
Captain

Hilarious Cat

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:14 pm
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

I wish there was something more I could contribute... I'm glad at least you like my idea. ^^

Pfft. As creative as you seem to be, I'm sure you'll think of more things eventually!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:52 pm
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

Pfft. As creative as you seem to be, I'm sure you'll think of more things eventually!

I'd have to agree with this. I'm pretty sure more ideas will come to you (and others here). =D

CurioHeart
Vice Captain

Shirtless Raider

animegrl2.0
Crew

Witty Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:07 pm
What about some kind of invite contest?

You could make a post layout advertising the thread and people can post that around.

For X amount of people that come and roll that say blank invited me they'll get like..... X amount of rolls after already winning something?

Not promising them two items but giving them a chance?

Trying to draw more people to the thread ya know?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 pm
animegrl2.0

You could make a post layout advertising the thread and people can post that around.

For X amount of people that come and roll that say blank invited me they'll get like..... X amount of rolls after already winning something?

Hmm, Maybe. I was thinking about a bumping contest too. Thought that might get our thread up to the top, and keep it up there for a while.  

Vera Heart
Captain

Hilarious Cat

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

animegrl2.0
Crew

Witty Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:33 pm
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

Hmm, Maybe. I was thinking about a bumping contest too. Thought that might get our thread up to the top, and keep it up there for a while.

A bump contest would be good. You'd probably draw in quite a few people with that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:45 pm
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

A bump contest would be good. You'd probably draw in quite a few people with that.

Yeah, I think I might too. I'm not sure quite yet though.I know that the players will be needing to number their bumps though.  

Vera Heart
Captain

Hilarious Cat

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

animegrl2.0
Crew

Witty Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

Yeah, I think I might too. I'm not sure quite yet though.I know that the players will be needing to number their bumps though.

It would sure boost up the number of posts in the thread. It's one of those good and bad things. xD

I would make sure to say number bumps and say if they actually have to put bump in it or if emotes would work towards it. I've seen people get in a fight before host saying no it doesn't count and person saying yes I posted the right number of times.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

It would sure boost up the number of posts in the thread. It's one of those good and bad things. xD

I would make sure to say number bumps and say if they actually have to put bump in it or if emotes would work towards it. I've seen people get in a fight before host saying no it doesn't count and person saying yes I posted the right number of times.

Yeah, I'll have to make sure and be very clear about it. I wonder if I should allow them to bump for the bump contest and play for the list prizes, or to make them separate. D:  

Vera Heart
Captain

Hilarious Cat

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

animegrl2.0
Crew

Witty Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:20 pm
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0
The Sporkle
animegrl2.0

Yeah, I'll have to make sure and be very clear about it. I wonder if I should allow them to bump for the bump contest and play for the list prizes, or to make them separate. D:

I think seperate. Up the number of posts, not to mention if you really think about it they are seperate contests. They should be treated equally. Most threads I've seen won't let you do them together.

Random Giveaway Update Group

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games