Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Nikomas, the New Girl Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 pm
'Allo!

heart

IRL Bio

Name: nikomas...Oh wait, you mean my real name? Sorry, not tellin'! But my initials are R.E.F.

Favorite Digimon: Tapirmon, FanBeemon, Waspmon, Tigervespamon, Golemon, Mummymon, Mystimon, Alraumon, Mikemon, Persiamon, Witchmon.

Other entertainment I like besides Digimon: Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Star Trek TNG, My Liitle Pony: FiM, Fringe, Glee, Heroes, Surface, V....I should probably stop here, before this list ends up over a mile long.

Favorite foods: Korean Cuisine, Naked brand juice, chocolate-covered dried apricots, pomegranates, medium-well steak, and practically bison anything.

A lil' 'bout me: I have two brothers, a Rat Terrier, and a hermit crab. I'm a college student thinking of majoring in english. I help my mom run a small jewelry business where she holds classes and teaches others how to make things. And lastly, my life will ALWAYS take priority over any internet commitments I may have. Just thought I'd warn y'all!

Roleplay Bio

Name: Regina ‘Reggie’ Lass

Job: College student, has a position on the school newspaper

Abilities: She’s a very talented writer, despite not being the best journalist, and can identify most real world animals without having to look it up (because she actually pays attention in class). Might explain why she’s an English major minoring in biology.

Equipment: Digivice, notebook, journal, pencils, pencil sharpener with removable/replaceable blade, audio tape recorder, binoculars, cell phone, sleeping bag, canteen. All stored within a sage green hiking pack.

Appearance: At a petite 5'2", Reggie came packaged with choppy, dark brown hair, even darker eyes, and pale skin. Sometimes her hair is so unruly, she has to have at least three to five bobby pins in it to keep it from flying everywhere. She prefers a sensible, modest wardrobe with the occasional nice blouse and pencil skirt for meetings and newspaper interviews.

Personality: For the most part, Reggie is as cool as cucumber who can handle most of what normal life throws at her. But if anything even slightly goes awry, she can lose her grip on things quite quickly. She’s honest, but isn’t brutal about it. She actually has a little trouble standing up for herself, and can get pushed easily around because of it. Her heavy procrastinating was what started this whole ‘DigiWorld’ mess in the first place.

Biography: Regina’s life was very normal. She lived in a quiet little suburban neighborhood, with her parents and two brothers – one older, one younger – and their schnauzer. Besides a little slip up in her grades during middle school, everything was peachy-keen. No major troubles or upsets. Then her older brother started bouncing checks and not paying his credit cards and car. The numerous calls from collectors tore a rift in the family, resulting in her brother moving out to live with his boyfriend and them with less money in the bank. To make matters worse, Reggie’s younger brother began showing signs of having abnormally high anxiety which got him on a medication to keep him emotionally stable. Since their daughter seemed to be the only normal child, her parents had to put a lot more responsibility on her shoulders than in the past.

Home: Minnesota, USA

Alignment: "….Eh?!" "What she means is, we're undecided."

Extra Notes/Other:
- She LOVES spicy ethnic foods, Korean dishes especially.
- But she absolutely hates most seafood. If it's not crab or lobster, keep it away from her!
- Used to go camping all the time with her family, so she's pretty good at cooking over an open flame and pitching a tent.
- Although not the most athletic person, she did dabble in fencing and roller derby. She acquired enough welts and bruises to convince her to never try sports again.
- Surprisingly, she doesn't play video games very often.
- She thinks Tapirmon might be a bit of a pervert. If he didn't have his face smooshed against her bosom while sleeping, he'd be snoozing in her panty drawer. Creepy!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm
My Digimon

Tapirmon

User Image

[R]Tapirmon -> [C]??? -> ??? -> [M]???

First Encounter: Reggie had been working on her article for the paper late into the night a few weeks ago. Typing, deleting, and re-typing in a vicious cycle. But no matter how much effort she put into it, she just couldn’t make this story about the school’s new sleep study flow well. She felt so sleep-deprived and stressed; she didn’t notice the heavily incensed smoke billowing out of her monitor until it solidified into a little floating tusked creature. Surprisingly, she wasn’t startled at all. Not when it gently told her that she needed to rest, nor when it tucked her into bed. It wasn’t until the next morning, when she awoke to find that same monster snuggled against her chest, did she actually proceed to freak out. After about twenty minutes of frantic screaming, shoe throwing, and breathing into a bag, Reggie had calmed down enough to let the Pachyderm-like thing – who called himself Tapirmon – explain everything. He had even finished up her article and tidied up her room. Over the next few weeks, he stayed with Reggie in her campus dorm until the end of the semester. He says it was because he liked it there, but in reality, he was actually just having a hard time figuring out how to get back to the Digital World. Once that problem was solved, Tapirmon gave his new human friend the Digivice he had been holding on to for a while and asked her to come with him.

Personality: Tapirmon is, for the most part, a gentlemanly little fellow. He likes rules, and loves when rules are followed. If there is a mess, he will go out of his way to tidy it up. If Reggie is feeling overwhelmed or stressed, Tapirmon always helps her to slow down, take a breather, and work at a comfortable pace. He feels that while it is good to get the job done, if the finished product is sloppy and imperfect, then it wasn't worth the rush. One weird thing about him though, is that he makes it a point to hug Reggie multiple times a day, and in the real world he had made a makeshift bed out of her undergarments. He sometimes even makes very innuendous remarks if the situation is even remotely fitting...  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:10 pm
~Reserved~

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:12 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 pm
~Reserved~

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:52 pm
HOLA NIKO!!!!
Welcome to the guild, Funny... I remember you from the pokemon forum 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:56 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
HOLA NIKO!!!!
Welcome to the guild, Funny... I remember you from the pokemon forum 3nodding

'Ellos Liger!

Really? I didn't think I was so memorable. whee  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Hey there it's nice to see a new face around here, I'm Lief and it's good to meet ya. I'm not around much right now because if school and work but I look forward to seeing you around when I get more time, your rp character sounds like fun. Anyways enjoy your time and if you have any questions feel free to ask although Liger or someone else might get back to you faster, either way send me a message or quote me and I'll respond soon enough. Welcome to our world!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 pm
Hi there... welcome to DTI... if you need anything just ask ... Im happy to gift everyone everything... (Even Lies) well, I hope you'd stay here for long... cause a bunch of new guys aint active ^^...

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:33 am
I-I...I love your avie <3

Sowwie~ Let me introduce myself o 3o
I'm Cat, or Kitty, or BBC, you could even call me by my real name Nadia~

Nice to meet chu c:
Err, yeah, I like to use some of the cute words sometimes. But I'm actually really just a grammar person o wo Well even though I kind of mixed some words up a few times..and umm..and-and..
. 3.
Ignore what I just said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 am
Hi Niko, welcome DTI  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 am
Well it would seem that you're fitting in rather well xD

Merukimon: I believe that's a good thing. Maybe a sign of a reverse in what goes on here...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 pm
Aw, thanks for all the warm welcomes you guys! whee

And a special thanks for the compliment Kitty! It feels nice to receive praise on something you've worked hard on.  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:45 pm
Hi nikomas, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! I'm hope that you'll enjoy it here, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. 3nodding ^-^ sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff