Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply BLEACH: SOUL REVOLUTION (Open)
Kune. Need to talk.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm
I cant start a pm atm so we can either talk on this or you can start the pm. Whichever you decide but I figured we do need to talk about what is to occur. You have helped make this guild flourish though and that's wonderful to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 pm
Fluorish? It's kinda dead...  

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm
And last I checked your name is demon. razz however that's niether here nor there. This guild has had it's problems all it needs is a little push.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 pm
Anything that I can do in that direction? and demon, you can post ANYWHERE you know that, right, feel free to get involved in anything that happens, even iff its not in your own squad, even iff its a non acknowledged part where the gist of your action is "I passed by, and saw them talking, I think they are dumb, so I left" even that is some form of activity.  

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm
you could post this in the Mod fourm. Being that it was originally, your guild, what would you like to see be changed, improved, or removed about it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Simply put a post out to tell people to post in it. Give them a week and if they dont post in it and start to be active ban them. We have almost an entire page of people that have yet to post.  

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

BLEACH: SOUL REVOLUTION (Open)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces