game night

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IDK WTF Im Doing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:46 pm
--Life is good when you live in the country--

i think we should all have a game night on xbox live, we must agree upon what game first, anyone intrested?
--Because country is all i know--

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm
I would be interested, but don't have XBL.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

IDK WTF Im Doing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:50 pm

just an idea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:20 pm
reach or black ops...Zombies would be fun.  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm
My proud n00b days are kind of over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 am
Oh no, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying I wish I could partake, yet somehow the spendy XBox Live is more popular than the absolutely free PSN.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:38 pm
I've had several Black Ops games with Buckner, good times. I'm pretty sick of all my multiplayer games right now, though, don't have any desire for Reach. Next game Iget will probably be LA Noire.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:50 pm
ArmasTermin
I've had several Black Ops games with Buckner, good times. I'm pretty sick of all my multiplayer games right now, though, don't have any desire for Reach. Next game Iget will probably be LA Noire.
CRYSIS 2

srsly 3nodding  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 pm
Portal 2. Finished it the other day, totally worth it. GLaDOS, you sassy b***h, I love you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 pm
Fresnel
Portal 2. Finished it the other day, totally worth it. GLaDOS, you sassy b***h, I love you.

i like when Cave johnson says somthing in the lines of "follow yellow line to have mantis DNA put in you, change of plans, the test is still going, Grab a rifle and kill the mantis men, you know when the test begins

IDK WTF Im Doing

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm
IDK WTF Im Doing
Fresnel

i like when Cave johnson says somthing in the lines of "follow yellow line to have mantis DNA put in you, change of plans, the test is still going, Grab a rifle and kill the mantis men, you know when the test begins
"Those of you volunteering to be injected with mantis DNA, good news and bad news. Bad news is the experiment has been delayed indefinitely. Good news is your new assignment is to fight an army of mantis-men. Grab a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts."

For a man whose entire physical appearance in the game is a series of oil paintings, he was easily the most entertaining character. Also, the rant on combustible lemons was hilarious.

"If you've cut yourself at all in the course of these tests, you might've noticed that your blood is pure gasoline. That's normal. We've been shooting you with an invisible laser that's supposed to turn blood into gasoline. So all that means is, it's working."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm
Anyone play on the PC?  

OberFeldwebel

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:11 am
Fresnel
Oh no, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying I wish I could partake, yet somehow the spendy XBox Live is more popular than the absolutely free PSN.
Because it's about a year and a half before the XBL subscription makes it more than the PSN, and most shooters are made native to XBL- which has a better control setup for shooters, which dominate the console market. And PS3 doesn't really have exclusives any more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 pm
Fresnel

My friend found a site where you can get XBL gold cards for cheap. $1 for 1 month (as opposed to $5), and $35 for 12 months (as opposed to $60).
deals.woot.com

EDIT: amazon has has some of the cards for the same prices.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:46 pm
Fresnel
IDK WTF Im Doing
Fresnel

"Those of you volunteering to be injected with mantis DNA, good news and bad news. Bad news is the experiment has been delayed indefinitely. Good news is your new assignment is to fight an army of mantis-men. Grab a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts."

For a man whose entire physical appearance in the game is a series of oil paintings, he was easily the most entertaining character. Also, the rant on combustible lemons was hilarious.

"If you've cut yourself at all in the course of these tests, you might've noticed that your blood is pure gasoline. That's normal. We've been shooting you with an invisible laser that's supposed to turn blood into gasoline. So all that means is, it's working."

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games