Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Views on Palestine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gintama fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:27 pm
What are the guild member's views on Palestine and the Israeli - Palestine conflict? I'm supportive of the Palestinian people and their struggle against Zionism and Imperialism.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm
Pretty much what you have just stated~

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 pm
I'm actually doing a report on the conflict for my anthropology class. o.o This topic might be a great source of information. At least, opinion-wise.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 pm
Silver Nephil
I'm actually doing a report on the conflict for my anthropology class. o.o This topic might be a great source of information. At least, opinion-wise.

Completely off topic..but are you studying anthro? If so how is it? Like what do you study in the field? If not..how's the course

LoL I am trying to decide what to do with my psych degree..because my module requires 2 different fields of study and anthropology is one of my options..  

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 pm
InsanityIsReality
Silver Nephil

Completely off topic..but are you studying anthro? If so how is it? Like what do you study in the field? If not..how's the course

LoL I am trying to decide what to do with my psych degree..because my module requires 2 different fields of study and anthropology is one of my options..

I'm taking the class, but I'm majoring in language teaching. The course's pretty awesome. My teacher got her master's degree doing digs in the Middle East. lol. Try going into anthro. You might like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:21 am
im 14 and idk what you just explained..=.=..does that make me dumb..whats anthropology or something..whatcha-call-it??  

ll Shaffy ll

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:24 pm
Silver Nephil
InsanityIsReality
Silver Nephil

I'm taking the class, but I'm majoring in language teaching. The course's pretty awesome. My teacher got her master's degree doing digs in the Middle East. lol. Try going into anthro. You might like it.

Thanks~ I'll probably do more research...I still have until end of June to start choosing courses ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:19 pm
ll Shaffy ll
im 14 and idk what you just explained..=.=..does that make me dumb..whats anthropology or something..whatcha-call-it??

No, it just means you either don't know Greek or don't read a lot. *laughs* It's a high school/college course. Anthropology is the study of human beings and their behaviors/cultures/some of their evolution (from anthropos--man/mankind and -ology--the study of).  

Silver Nephil

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:58 pm
Silver Nephil
ll Shaffy ll

No, it just means you either don't know Greek or don't read a lot. *laughs* It's a high school/college course. Anthropology is the study of human beings and their behaviors/cultures/some of their evolution (from anthropos--man/mankind and -ology--the study of).

ok.. surprised  
Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff