Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Sonic Generations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:11 pm
Hey guys cool Sorry I haven't been here in a while. School's been nothin but hell for me,with homework,projects,and all that s***. But yeah... I'm back smile

So yeah,Sonic Generations... is this the game that most fans say will "finally break the Sonic Cycle"? Judging from Sega's recent gameplay trailer,I'd say... maybe.

IMO,if SEGA listened to more of the feedback they got from fans after Sonic 4 Ep. 1 was released and continue putting the formula used for the daylight stages from Sonic Unleashed to good use like they did in Sonic Colors,chances are that they won't mess this one up,but in case they mess up even the CLASSIC Sonic parts of this game,then they might as well not even continue working on Sonic 4 Ep. 2. C'mon,SEGA!Get it right this time!

So yeah,these are my thoughts on Sonic Generations so far. Anyone here want to share their thoughts on Sonic Generations?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:15 pm
Lulz. The Sonic Cycle image was good. X3

As a fan for the Blue Blur, I was excited to see the trailer and the concepts behind the game with both classic and modern Sonic in the same game... but when I heard they weren't planning on releasing it for the Wii because of a lack of HD support, I became really disappointed. Personally, I look forward to seeing how this will develop, but this might be another sonic title I might have to pass up on. emo  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm
I have long since given up on Sonic, though I must say, while this does change my mind much, I'll think slightly harder about getting this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 pm
I really liked this game..!  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out