Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flames of Lore

Back to Guilds

Role-playing guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Creativity, Imagination 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Musical Creatures(Fox Tamer + God-of-Death)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:07 pm
Mythical creatures don't exists in this world, or so humans think. But they do. These creatures can play musical instrumenst. One day they were discovered by humans, who then set up a school for them and for humans to co-exist. The school is for people with musical talent and the best musical school in the world.

This is the p.o.v of 2 of the students. Only The Fox Tamer and God-of-Death101-the-2nd can post. Feel free to read, but this is continued from where we had to stop in the pms, so it won't make sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm
Zafira sighed, "I don't even know if he likes me that way. Why on earth would he want me. I'm still blind and I'm not even 100 percent sure that this is going to work." She woke up from her dream and saw that they were still flying. She saw could heard that Raven had fallen asleep and just thought over what the Ice Phoenix had just told her.

Raven woke up and saw that they were landing. "We're landing soon Zaf," Raven said yawning.  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:59 pm
Zafira sat up and said, "Good, I'm about ready to be off of this flying metal contraption." She made sure that all of her things were in her bag and she waited patiently for the plane to land.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 pm
Once the plane landed Raven helped her off, then lead her over to the train station. The train was already there, so they just got on, waiting for it to leave and take them back to school.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 pm
Zafira was glad to be out of the sky, but the ricketiness of the train didn't make her feel much better. She pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her head on her knees. "It's going to be weird going back to school."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 pm
"I know, but things will work out somehow," Raven said looking out the window. "Your bandages will come off soon and then you'll get to see the world," he added. The train stopped at the school and raven got up, helping Zafira up as well.
"Come on, lets get to class," Raven said.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 am
Zafira smiled and said, "Alright, as long as you are the first thing I see." She took a deep breath and followed after him. She felt much better once they were off of the train and she stretched before they got to the building.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:38 am
"I'll make a note to make that happen," Raven said grinning. Soon they returned to the school, and Raven lead Zafira to her dorm room.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Zafira put her things down in her room. Then she went outside and gave Raven a hug. She said, "Do you want to meet later once you're settled?"  
1x1 Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games