Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flames of Lore

Back to Guilds

Role-playing guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Creativity, Imagination 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Highschool Rockstars( Fox Tamer + God-of-Death)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:13 pm
Rock-stars all have different levels of fame, but they all had the same beginning. They went to school. This rp is in the view of 2 students that once attended a famous music school.

Only The Fox Tamer and God-of-Death101-the-2nd can post. Feel free to read, but this is continued from where we had to stop in the pms, so it won't make sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm
Aisling sat down on the couch and leaned back into the soft cushions. She smiled when Stephen sat down next to her and put her good hand on his.

~Time skip - three years later, just before the wedding~
Stephen was nervus as can be. He was about to marry Aisling at last in a weeks time, and he was scared. Mark didn't know why though. Life had been good over the las three years. Mark had become Stephen's body guard, and was dating Rose, although he planed to ask her to marry him soon. Stephen had made five new CD's, and gone on tour four more times. He was waiting until after the wedding and hunnymoon before releasing his new CD and going on a tour for it. Aisling was going with him on this one, because the CD had both of there music on it. It was a tribute to there wedding.  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:08 pm
Aisling took a deep breath as she took in the nature around her. The wedding was finally a week away and they planned to have in nearby her parent's headstones. Her stomach clenched in the anxious anticipation, but she was happy. Over the past three years, she had completely healed and was able to perform again. She had released 3 CDs, gone on 2 tours, and had finished school. She glanced down at her left arm, then down to her hand where her engagement ring finally sat. She smiled and then looked over at her parent's graves, "I hope you two are proud of me." She heard footsteps and turned to see her best friend Rose walking over. Aisling met her halfway and they walked back to the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 pm
"You getting excited," Mark asked Stephen walking over.

"Yeah, but I'm also a bit nervous as well," Stephen said. "I'm taking the biggest step of my life, but i think I will be happy."  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 pm
Rose looked at her friend, "Just think, in a week, you'll no longer be on your own. You'll have someone always there for you."

Aisling interrupted, "Rose, you've always been there."

Rose shook her head, "I was when you lived here, but as much as we both want to, we can't always be there for each other for everything. You have such a future ahead of you and I'm proud to be your friend. In one week, though, you'll be married to the man who completes you, who knows what makes you tick. He knows what your lifestyle is like and understands it. I've seen how happy he makes you." She smiled at the blush that appeared on her friend's cheeks. "Now, come on. You're man is waiting for you." They walked across the yard and into the house.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 pm
Stephen looked out and saw Rose and Aisling returning. He lifted up and hand and waved at them. Mark smiled when he saw rose. "Well, here comes the girls," Mark said. Stephen just grinned and the two raced to the front door like when they were kids and one of there relatives we're coming to visit. None of Stephen and Marks family was going to be at the wedding. There parents didn't approve of Stephen choosing to be a rock star. The rest of the family just didn't approve of Stephen marrying Aisling.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:32 am
Aisling smiled when she saw Stephen, "Hey, Handsome." She slipped a hand into his and planted a kiss on his lips. "Are you two up for going into town?"
Rose walked over to Mark and placed a kiss on his cheek. She was a little more shy when it came to pda's.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:40 am
"I'm cool with that," Stephen said.

"I'll go Rose does," Mark said, grinning. Stephen rolled his eyes at him.

"Get a room already," Stephen said.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:03 pm
Aisling just chuckled and went to her room to grab her satchel. She also grabbed Rose's and handed it to her. She looked at the boys, "Alright, let's go." She stepped outside and walked to her car. She waited for everyone before getting in.  
1x1 Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games