Fullmetal(Fox Tamer + God-of-Death)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 pm
This is the story of 2 members of Roy Mustang's team that were unspoken. Their lives, their stories.
Only The Fox Tamer and God-of-Death101-the-2nd can post. Feel free to read, but this is continued from where we had to stop in the pms, so it won't make sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Amber said, "These Homunculi are really starting to screw with us." She looked over at Kaji and smiled to herself.

"They do that everyone in a while," Kaji said.  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm
Amber looked down and saw Kaji's house coming into view. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought about what she wanted to tell Kaji.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 pm
The dragon landed and shrunk down, dropping everyone on the ground. Kaji stayed standing, and held onto Amber so she didn't fall, but Ed and Al both fell on there bum's. "Sorry, should have warned you that was going to happen," Kaji said.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 pm
Amber chuckled a bit, "You have to admit that they kind of deserved it a little." She turned to her brothers, "Could you guys go inside? We'll follow in a minute, but I have something to tell Kaji."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:13 pm
Kaji watched them go inside. "I guess so. But what do you want to tell me," Kaji asked.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:16 am
Amber took a deep breath and said, "I just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me and my brothers. Um...I don't know if you are the same, but I really like you. I just wanted you to know. Life is too short to hold in things like that." She fell silent and her gaze drifted down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am
"I like you to Amber. I've loved you since we met as children, but you wont have remember that I suppose," Kaji said. "Look, forget what I said. We should go in now," Kaji said, heading for the house.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm
Amber looked up in surprise and had to take a quick step to grab his arm, "You honestly expect me to forget something like that. My brothers can wait a minute. You're right, I don't remember meeting you in my childhood, but..." She kissed his cheek, "I'm glad to know you now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 am
Kaji smiled and leaned forward slowly, and kissed her on the mouth. He then took a step back. "Come on, we have to go stop your brothers from destroying my house," Kaji said.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 am
Amber nodded and followed him in. She smiled and touched her slightly tingling lips. Then she said, "Yea, we don't want them to blow things up."  
1x1 Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games