Pokemon (Fox Tamer + God-of-Death)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:17 pm
3 teenagers set out on a pokemon adventure. They go through the regions, trying to become the best. A brother, A sister, and a new friend.

Only The Fox Tamer and God-of-Death101-the-2nd can post. Feel free to read, but this is continued from where we had to stop in the pms, so it won't make sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 pm
Ava said, "I'll stay here with her." She walked over to him and whispered, "Make sure that you don't get medicine that hinders egg laying."

Garret said, "I'll come with you."

Brandon nodded, and went to get the medicine. He came back with Garret an hour later, and gave her the medicine. Ten minuets later, an egg was . . . laid?
"I told you SHE was having an egg," Brandon said. The gym leader nodded, and gave the egg to Brandon, claiming that he was the one who knew what to do, so it was his.  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:12 pm
Ava watched with quiet amazement. She had never seen an egg actually laid before. She smiled, but didn't say anything.

Garret said, "Now that was a sight that few get to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 am
"That's true," Brandon said nodding. "Pokemon normally find a hidden spot to lay there egg's so there safe from other Pokemon, and trainers. With it trapped here though, it didn't have much of a choice though," he added looking to the egg.

~Time Skip~ Three months later

Three months later, found our three hero's walking threw Victory road . . . . lost.
"Hm, I think we really did need to get a new map," Brandon said looking around for some way out. All he saw though, was rock. Pi-Chan, and Amp's, his Mareep, were with him out of there Pokeball. Pi-Chan was still a Pichu, and sitting on his shoulder, and Amp's was walking beside him. Other then those two, he had a Blastios, a Persian, Rose the Roseraid (because the green egg never hatched, so he brought her back to his team for the elite four) and finally a Nactowl.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm
Ava chuckled, "I think so." She looked over at Blaze and stroked her head. Ava had Blaze, Kyna, Fang (The Gyrados), Ariados, a Charmeleon, and Gardevoir. She looked back over at Brandon and said, "Lost or not, it's a nice day." Her hand drifted to her other pokeballs.

Garret clapped Brandon gently on the back, "Well, we know that we'll come across a sign or another trainer. Maybe we'll even stumble upon in by accident."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 pm
Brandon stumbled forward a bit when Garet hit him. "We usually just stumble upon every town we come to. I'm hoenstly surprised we made it here," Brandon said sighing. They realy needed to get a new map.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm
Ava chuckled, "Bro, I think you're a little stronger than you realize."

Garret looked at Brandon, "Sorry." He turned to Ava and gave her a sheepish look.

Ava shrugged, "Well, even if we don't find it today, we can stand a night outside. I have a feeling that we may get lucky though."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm
"Noctowl go, lead us out of the cave with Foresight," Brandon said. Noctowl used the move, and now knowing with way to go, lead the three out of the cave. By the time they got through the cave and into the elite four battle hall, it was dark and the place was closed.
"Looks like were camping out side the doors," Brandon said, letting out Rose, Blast (blastoise), and Cat (Purrsian) for the night. They would stretch and get a bit of a work out, then go to sleep.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:32 pm
Ava and Garret nodded and began to unpack the camping stuff. Once everything was set up, they let out their pokemon for a stretch. Ava sat down, staring at the elite four building, "Hard to believe that we are here. Doesn't seem too long ago that we were just starting out as trainers. Think of all that we have been through together."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:33 pm
"I know what you mean. We've come a long way in the past year. Can you believe that a year ago we all started out on our journey as young 12 years old getting ready to take on a journey. Now we're 13 year old's getting ready to take on team rocket," Brandon said looking up at the stars.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:38 pm
Garret said, "And challenging the Elite 4 again. Quite a journey." He unrolled his sleeping bag and laid down.
Ava sat down on her sleeping bag and also stared up at the stars. "We have to be ready for anything."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:22 am
"I know, but sometimes I with we didn't have to face team rocket. Its made us have to grow up real fast. I want to beat them so that other kids don't have to grow up so fast, and can be immature while traveling around as trainers," Brandon said, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.  

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:38 am
Ava lay back, "Yea, well, hopefully not immature, but innocent and ignorant." She turned on her side and closed her eyes.  
1x1 Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games