Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
"God casts Kazing on Jesus!"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EASTURRRRR!
  Needs moar chocolate
  I don't get anything anymore. :<
  Never celebrated it, ever.
View Results

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:45 am
Merry Easter y'all! Unfortunately, my family doesn't celebrate Easter, so today will probably be spent filling out forms for a WAY overdue first semester for university for me starting in Autumn as I got my letter of acceptance today. whee so if I vanish into reality every now and then come Autumn, you know the reason.

Other than that, enjoy today as it was the day we spent 1,110 gold to revive the greatest Cleric to ever grace yesterday, today and tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:59 am
Let me be the first to say congrats. That's great news that you got accepted for the university you shall be going to. One main place we may not see you is in FEF. But hey, at least this means your edumacation will continue! And yes, I know I misspelled education. Did that for a reason.  

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am
Belzayne
Let me be the first to say congrats. That's great news that you got accepted for the university you shall be going to. One main place we may not see you is in FEF. But hey, at least this means your edumacation will continue! And yes, I know I misspelled education. Did that for a reason.
Thank you, Nom, I'm a bit out of the habit of studying, but hopefully I'll pick up quick. I will try and stay active in both places (DQ/W G and FEF, yes I am quite the lurker/ninja poll whore in FEF still, can't get rid of me that easily!), but I've never been through uni so I don't know if I can guarantee it or not. gonk Hopefully the band there will be at least a little bigger than my high school (see: fifteen members and eight only active, yay, hick towns!) so we can do stuff like go to China like you did, I'm still jealous at you for that. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 am
The Lolwut Pear
Belzayne
Thank you, Nom, I'm a bit out of the habit of studying, but hopefully I'll pick up quick. I will try and stay active in both places (DQ/W G and FEF, yes I am quite the lurker/ninja poll whore in FEF still, can't get rid of me that easily!), but I've never been through uni so I don't know if I can guarantee it or not. gonk Hopefully the band there will be at least a little bigger than my high school (see: fifteen members and eight only active, yay, hick towns!) so we can do stuff like go to China like you did, I'm still jealous at you for that. xD

Heh razz the trip was fun  

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:03 am
I don't celebrate Easter either. But I can get behind spring celebration. And I had a splendid Passover last week. Passover is my favorite holiday by far.

And you got an acceptance letter? Congratulations, Hassan! I'll hopefully vanish less when you start vanishing more. I'll probably be less stressed next semester. Unless I'm doing my fieldwork during the year instead of in summer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm
ThePersonInFrontOfYou
I don't celebrate Easter either. But I can get behind spring celebration. And I had a splendid Passover last week. Passover is my favorite holiday by far.

And you got an acceptance letter? Congratulations, Hassan! I'll hopefully vanish less when you start vanishing more. I'll probably be less stressed next semester. Unless I'm doing my fieldwork during the year instead of in summer.
Passover always seemed like a beautiful thing to me even if I don't know much about it. I'm am a culture-whore by the way and am interested in any form of culture.
As for me, my family is weird and we celebrate random things from random cultures (probably from being a third gen Canadian xD ), so I'd give this one to Chinese New Year just for how colourful everything is and how everyone gets together and it's just a good time.

I know, I'm looking forward to this so much! I can't see TOO much problem as I have a car to drive there and back and it's in my city, but I can never be too sure, I can get pretty nerdy and absorb into schoolwork rather easily. >_>  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers