Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:43 am
Long Time Coming; Wearing Down the Rock

User Image

This is Bacarudo.

I've owned him since 2009 and since then I've made him out to be the bad guy in any rp he's played in with my other characters. Not necessarily entirely unwarranted given his particularly gravelly personality, but still, I want him to have a more fulfilled life than the one he's lead thus far. Honestly, though he's been a real asshat in the past, I don't think he's completely unsalvageable. I've seen him interact with certain characters in a far from hostile fashion and given that I'm a true helpless romantic, I would really like to see if it's possible to find that special someone just for him. Someone who can interact with him in some semblance of an affectionate relationship.

And so.. here I am, divulging all Ba's deep, dark secrets.
Hoping that someone out there might be willing to give it a shot.

Notes About Baca;

• Baca is built like a tank. Short and stocky, he may not be the tallest lion on the savanna, but his build is heavy with solid, dense layers of muscle.
  • Due to a number of unpleasant scuffles he possesses scars on his face, haunches and shoulder.
  • Brown fur is surprisingly thick and shaggy despite living in the arid heat of Africa and though it can often be cumbersome, it serves its purpose. Providing a fair defense against bite wounds in battle.
  • Voice is dry and gravelly due to the fact that that he'll often go months without saying a word to anyone.
  • More as I think of it...

Personality; Bacarudo can come off as a maltempered lion due in great part to experiences from his past. His quick temper is ferocious when agitated and he tends to be wary of the motives others possess and regards them with an underlying sense of uncertainty. These traits are amplified quite noticeably when Ba is confronted with the presence of a female (of any species). In these situations the usually indifferent male can be down right malicious, at times even going out of his way to cause bodily harm to her or chase her away.

Having grown up without the crucial element of social interaction he doesn't seem to handle strangers with much tact or consideration for emotion, tending to speak frankly. While such a manner may come off as abrasive and rough around the edges, it also means that Baca is not the sort to play mind games. Expressing his opinions and feelings honestly, albeit sometimes with great difficulty if its a matter close to the heart as he's definitely no wordsmith.

The Story; So, most of those who knows Bacarudo know all too well that this rogue can be a real jerk, but rarely does anyone get the chance to wonder or give a care to the reasons why. The truth is, this surly male was born the only offspring of his mother, a sociopathic lioness cast out into the rogue lands by her pride after numerous instances of discord. From the moment of her condemnation she spent her time flitting carelessly from place to place until finding herself pregnant. Despite the fact she showed little interest in preparing for the coming litter and even less interest when Bacarudo was finally born.

Without siblings to lean on, he suffered the burden of her cruel treatment in solitude. Like a cat with a mouse, Baca was kept as little more than a source of entertainment and an outlet for his mother's frustration. Frequently being forgotten out of sheer neglect or used as a target for hunting practice. She never verbally abused him, the fact of the matter was she rarely acknowledged him at all. Neither calling him by a name nor considering him as a creature worthy of much consideration. Similar to the way one might have thought nothing of an ant before stepping on it.

Not having known any other life, Bacarudo seemed destined to forever be little more than his mother's accessory----still working on this.

Things to Know;

• Currently a rogue, but I'd be willing to throw him in a pride if his significant other was part of one.
  • I'm looking for a male for Bacarudo. Ba's mother royally screwed him up and as a result it's far more likely he would become attached to another male because he honestly can't form cohesive relationships with females.
  • I'm open to all sorts of personality types. I'm not sure what'll work best with him.
  • I'm also open to ANY main SoA breed! Leopards. Lions. Cheetahs. Any Hybrid. Hyenas or Wild Dogs. Love comes in many forms. We don't discriminate. ;D
  • I would like to get some cubs out of Baca for gifting purposes and such, so I may throw him in Mix & Match threads. May being the operative word, given there really is no feasible way I could explain conception IC and Baca would never know about or meet the resulting cubs. However, thought it was important for anyone interested in him to know.
  • More as I think of it...

OPAN!
Feel free to post, though this I'm still working on banging out some details.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:38 pm
I would like to toss Bongani at him.

User Image

Bongani
At first glance, Bongani seems to be rather complex. But, in all actuality, the lion isn't nearly so perplexing. Yes, there are some qualities of his that may be confusing to others, but who doesn't have their own odd quirks.

At first, he may seem a little standoffish and also looks like he doesn't want to be bothered, but in reality, he may just be deep in thought. Which he tends to be a lot of times. In truth, although he knows he's an outcast, he enjoys the company of others. That doesn't mean that he will go out of his way to look for others to converse with though. Also, being used to being avoided or alone, he isn't fazed when he goes days without bumping into another soul. This comes from the fact that he is very calm and serene. That being said, Bongani is also very down to Earth and nonchalant. He's impassive and doesn't seem to let anything bother him. In fact, he is so indifferent and stoical, it appears that he doesn't have any emotions or seldom shows them. But that could be father from the truth. Truth is, he does have emotions and feelings, but past experiences has caused him to 'close' them up inside. He doesn't let himself be bothered or affected by them as much any more, so not to get distracted or to get hurt again. It is another reason he tends to seem unapproachable.

Despite this fact, he is quite the gentle... feline. He is respectful, kind and actually quite keen to others emotions and feelings, not wanting to upset anyone. He also does not like violence, but that does not mean he would not fight back if he or someone else was threatened. But because of his laid back persona, not a lot makes him mad and it's quite hard to do so. But do not underestimate him, he has the wrath of a god when he does happen to get upset, so it's best not to cross him.

On the bright side, the lion is level-headed and collected. He also enjoys good leisure time, even if it is just a brief walk. Also, because of his level-headedness and quick thinking, he's a rather skilled leader, but he does not feel that he is. Although he is not too keen on the idea; Bongani will lead, preferably a small group, if there is a need. Otherwise, he is all too happy to just give necessary and helpful advice.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 pm
Sorry for the delay. I totally got caught up with something trivial last night. So is the way with me. ^^;;

Anyway, of course I'd love to try out Bongani with Bacarudo and see what comes of it.

lol. It amuses me that they both have B names. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:23 pm
It's quite alright.

You want to start or shall I?
I believe I have to start another RP for us... what was the SoA you were tossing at me?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm
I can start it.. and I'm pretty sure I was throwing my leopard Cradily at your hybrid for rp, right? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 pm
Okay, thank you. :3
That's right, thanks again, <3

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:48 pm
bumpity bump bump.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:51 pm
Shoving this back up...

Aaaaaand reminder to myself to start an rp for Gumi.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:10 am
-kicks-

still need to start that rp.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:24 pm
Still looking..

-RP was started for Gumi.
-Need to reply to Natty.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm
-puuuushes up!-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm
wahmbulance  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm
Still interested in testing things out.. with anyone who is interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:19 pm
I don't know if they'd actually work out or not, as Azima has a very strong personality as well.

User Image

It seems Azima has had a bit of the crazy gene present in a lot of his
mother's side of the family, though he's never had it as bad as his brother
Damu. He happens to believe that twins (something very common in the
asi/ari line) are quite evil. Being a twin himself he has always thought that
his sister, Keaira, has stollen half of his soul and that is why she looks
exactly like him. He also believes that she stole his gender, and that she
should have been born the male and he the female.

In any case Azima tends to come off as prissy and high-maintenence,
never liking a dirty pelt and also never wanting to hunt or do anything too
physical. He is bossy and is only pleased when he gets his way, to the
point where he will throw a fit just like a cub if things aren't going how
he wants. He also will never admit when he's wrong, and often will just
change his opinion on the spot and pretend that it was what he thought the
whole time prior.

He is not evil however, just simply a little spoiled. He does have a
kind heart, and desperately wants to settle down and sort of have a family.
Even though he's failed twice in the love department he still strives to
romance the perfect male, even though this sometimes really weirds out
others because Azima does not bother trying to figure out their sexual preference before 'going for the kill'.

I think even if there is no spark it could be a really dramatic friendship, as Azima would probably immediately pick on Baca's scars and call them ugly, etc. I can see them starting out on bad terms, there personalities sort of clashing at first. But I can see them meshing as well, depending on how RPs played out etc.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 pm
XD; Yes.. I can see.. stroooong personality! I don't think Baca's is quite as strong by comparison.

Truthfully.. I have no idea how this will turn out. It will depend entirely on Azima I think.

Baca met a cheeton boy who was convinced he was a girl, having grown up surrounded by only sisters. He was rather flamboyant, but friendly enough.

He grew on Baca rather quickly, despite being rather girlish. lol.

So I know there's probably potential, but I agree. Even if they don't work out in a romantic way it would be nice if they could become friends.

Since I've just realized that.. Baca doesn't have any. XD;;

So I'm definitely interested in trying them out. :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas