Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
lah rfjdha;sdh;asdha;lkjdakl;hg;klajagkl;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

k;aladj;LF
  f;sdljgfa;sj'g;klsdfg
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 am
I FING HATE MY COLLEGE!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes I wish it would burn down! hate hate hate double hate loath entirely! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 pm
O_O What happened?  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:21 am
Aggggg everything. Stupid instructors being asses. I am constantly told that I am wrong when I find something wrong with the instructions. I have someone else read them if I don't get something and if they say it is wrong I tell the instructor and they reply with a "It is in there you just don't see it." scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes it has been happening all semester and I am about fed up with it. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes Last two weeks though.... burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:28 am
Queen_Zimika
Aggggg everything. Stupid instructors being asses. I am constantly told that I am wrong when I find something wrong with the instructions. I have someone else read them if I don't get something and if they say it is wrong I tell the instructor and they reply with a "It is in there you just don't see it." scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes it has been happening all semester and I am about fed up with it. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes Last two weeks though.... burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Awwwwww. I'm sorry. what class(es)?  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:17 am
Sininen_Ruusu
Queen_Zimika

Art, nutrition, and computers are the classes that I have had the problems with. Art is the worst. I HATE IT! I will never again take another art class that has to do with drawing or painting so long as I live. I apparently didn't learn in high school why I hate them so much. I also found out how profound my hatred of abstract art is. i would like to set it all on fire. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:08 am
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu
Queen_Zimika

Art, nutrition, and computers are the classes that I have had the problems with. Art is the worst. I HATE IT! I will never again take another art class that has to do with drawing or painting so long as I live. I apparently didn't learn in high school why I hate them so much. I also found out how profound my hatred of abstract art is. i would like to set it all on fire. burning_eyes
Nutrition? That's a class? Wow... And why do you hate abstract art? That's the only art I'm actually somewhat decent at. x.x  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:18 am
DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS!

To me it is like abstract art took everything that the renassance, the greeks, etc gave to us threw it on the floor, stomped on it and then put it on canvas. I really bothers me that some on can paint a square and a couple of lines and be one of the worlds great treasures for such beauty when some one else who paints like a god is called cliche.

Also the nutrition class is all about how to pic foods, loose weight, and what all of the things in food do for the body.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:39 am
I didn't take offense to that at all. ^_^ But that might be for some reason (maybe because it's 5:30 in the morning) when I read abstract my mind thought still life. x.x I probably should go to bed. XD But now that my brain is functioning, I'm not a fan of abstract art either.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:12 am
Lol I love still life.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu
Queen_Zimika

My art teacher is CRAZY....... and she is SOO strict on how she has you do things. I do not think i want to do art with her again. And the other teachers at my school yell at you for nothing.  

Elizabeth2898

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 pm
Queen_Zimika
Lol I love still life.

Me too!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:12 am
Elizabeth2898
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu
Queen_Zimika

My art teacher is CRAZY....... and she is SOO strict on how she has you do things. I do not think i want to do art with her again. And the other teachers at my school yell at you for nothing.
digital, photography, clay etc. art is acceptiable to have classes for becuase there are tricks or things that are great to know. However, art classes for drawing, theory, etc are pointless and creativly stiffiling. I do not know why on earth I took another art class because I hated it in high school.......stupid stupid zimi.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Elizabeth2898

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Queen_Zimika
Elizabeth2898
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu
Queen_Zimika

digital, photography, clay etc. art is acceptiable to have classes for becuase there are tricks or things that are great to know. However, art classes for drawing, theory, etc are pointless and creativly stiffiling. I do not know why on earth I took another art class because I hated it in high school.......stupid stupid zimi.

you are not stupid. You just did not like your art classes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:33 am
Elizabeth2898
Queen_Zimika
Elizabeth2898
Queen_Zimika
Sininen_Ruusu
Queen_Zimika

lol thats for sure. Seems I passed though....so long as she doesn't put those other grades in which it doesn't look like she is going to......  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Elizabeth2898

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:47 pm
Queen_Zimika
Elizabeth2898
Queen_Zimika
Elizabeth2898
Queen_Zimika

lol thats for sure. Seems I passed though....so long as she doesn't put those other grades in which it doesn't look like she is going to......
well... congrats for passing! Just do not forget (in case you decide to take another art class with that teacher) you HATE art.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games