Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 am
Included in the current evolution of the Mineiro Scroll. Look at my avi.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:39 am
The Antique Shop ended with a SCAR, and the Nano-C from forever ago had a very AR-15 gun as well.

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:51 pm
I like Gunslinger's Colt Percussion revolver. From the way the ramrod style is I'm going to say it's a Walker since there's not latch on the end.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:18 pm
I agree with Valkyrie, They are the best looking pistols on Gaia. It may not be as streamlined as the Diplomat, but it just looks classic.  

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 pm
from my understanding this new addition is WINNING.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:20 pm
Fresnel
The Antique Shop ended with a SCAR, and the Nano-C from forever ago had a very AR-15 gun as well.

User Image
Well the antique shop rifle could just as easily be an acr since both the scar and acr are cosmetically and mechanically similar.

On another note I really dislike the acr since its nothing more than a scar that has the interchangeability of an AR. Whoop de ******** do. b*****d rifle doesn't even have a full-size cartridge model like the scar.
Seriously...why not just pick up an AK instead of going through all the trouble to lug around barrels and other parts and breaking down a functioning rifle exposing it to dirt and sand with a chance of fooling it just to use the same ammo the enemy is using?

The scar might be an unoriginal design since it nothing more than a rejuvenation of the aging fal rifle. Still m4 accuracy and placing second in an extreme dust test speaks for itself where the m4 placed last.  

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel

User Image
Well the antique shop rifle could just as easily be an acr since both the scar and acr are cosmetically and mechanically similar.

On another note I really dislike the acr since its nothing more than a scar that has the interchangeability of an AR. Whoop de ******** do. b*****d rifle doesn't even have a full-size cartridge model like the scar.
Seriously...why not just pick up an AK instead of going through all the trouble to lug around barrels and other parts and breaking down a functioning rifle exposing it to dirt and sand with a chance of fooling it just to use the same ammo the enemy is using?

The scar might be an unoriginal design since it nothing more than a rejuvenation of the aging fal rifle. Still m4 accuracy and placing second in an extreme dust test speaks for itself where the m4 placed last.
The ACR uses 6.8, not 7.62. And IIRC, it also uses a reciprocating charging handle with a penchant for breaking thumbs.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:51 pm
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel

User Image

The ACR uses 6.8, not 7.62. And IIRC, it also uses a reciprocating charging handle with a penchant for breaking thumbs.
ACR interchanges with 7.62x39, 5.45 Russian and 6.8. The ACR originally chambers either 6.8 or .223.  

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:53 pm
Now that I look at it again, it looks kind of like the Shrike.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games