Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 9 Open: 5/1 - 5/15 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 pm
We were sorta close to 45 last session.
Lets reach it for this session.

IF we reach 45 applications..
The prize will be upped to 50k.
The raffle will also change a bit. Instead of 35k and 1 letter it will become 2 letters. (No gold~)

• If you post a lot and then delete those posts you will be banned from the guild. This is a form of cheating.
    Please don't be a cheater. Cheaters ruin the fun.

Get your friends to join the guild and post! Reaching 45 would be awesomeee.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 pm
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Every Blue Wig in Gaia

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

My Hiatus is over and I'm ready to jump back into questing! With your help, I could get a jump on "Days of the Weak".  

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: -ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Quest: Sinful Scarlet (currently)
Quest Link: ƞəʋɜʁɇɴժіռց
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I definitely always try my best, playing Booty Grab and stuff, but sometimes a little extra help goes a long way. A poor college students with $2.97 to my name, I can't afford to buy cash and make easy millions like some, so it's hard at times. xD I'm also used to the days of go-gaia.com back in 2oo3 when I joined, where if you had 10k you can buy anything. Now the good stuff tends to be millions. I have to alter my quests to avoid those unobtainable items. ; u;

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

Darkness ll Angel

scottietrademark

Peppy Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 am
Name: Anbu Kira
Quest: Dante's Divine Verdict (at the moment)
Quest Link: User Image
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I would really like to get this item for my boyfriend. I'm trying really hard to not buy anything and it's really hard to refrain from it, but I'm still trying. It would mean a lot if I could get this item... Anything from my questing actually. It would be amazing if I could complete the Dante's Divine Verdict quest. It would be a major obstacle to overcome. Plus, it would make my boyfriend happy : p

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 am
Name: Ilover1508
Quest: Funds to help support my charity
Quest Link: I have not created a quest thread yet but i will be working on one asap
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I dont believe anyone really deserves anything they do not work hard themselves to get! I will say that i would greatly appreciate your help with a donation! I think i should be one to get a donation because it is not for myself i am on a quest to help others. I have recently re-started my charity and not im on a mission to collect and earn funds to continue running my charity and helping others! It is what i absalutly love most here on gaia. Anything at all would help! Also i am applying in hopes that people would read this and if they are one of those people questing they will be enlightened to know that there is help out there, they just need to continue to look. The help is in many places like here in this guild or even in my charity. So if you need help my charity link is in my siggy-feel free to stop by! =]

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:29 am
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am questing for Angel Mini Wings because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. Sometimes, I play booty grabbing. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.

I know you are generous. Everyone loves you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Name: dark_kezuki

Quest: Shinjuku Nobody.

Quest Link: |Quest Thread|

I deserve the help because I've been really working hard on it.
It's the last item to complete my dream avi.
Besides, I'm close on my quest.
And when I finish my dream avi I will be the one helping others.  

dark_kezuki

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

x Mystic Mystery x

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:59 pm
Name: JessEvans
Quest: 'Death' Items
Quest Link: $
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I think I deserve a donation because the items are for someone who has passed away. I want to create an avatar (maybe even several) in memory of them.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:13 am
тнє ∂ємση ιηsι∂є мє,

ℓιsԏєη αs ι sρєαк, ιԏ ιsηт α cнσιcє∷

Name: P a n t y S n a t c h e r
Quest: Mini Nitemare Wings
Quest Link:
User Image
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: Well.. I think I deserve a donation because this quest is nearly impossible for me. People may say "Why? Ur rich" Honestly, I may have some expensive items but If it wasn't for my best friend I wouldn't have everything I have now. Every little bit means so much <3

ԍσσ∂ уσυ ℓιsԏєηє∂, ι ωιℓℓ sραяє уσυя ℓιƒє.
ƒσя ησω

ιs sԏαяԏιηԍ тσ вяєαк ƒяєє

Panty Snatcher

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

AB91

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:27 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:28 am
Name: iiTaeyang

Quest: Monthly Collectibles

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Hn...I probably "deserve" it as much as anyone else here, so I'll get to the point. After taking a hiatus from Gaia and returning, I've found that items have inflated a lot. Any sort of help is appreciated, no matter the amount. I remember that this guild has helped me quite a bit in the past and I'm still thankful for it. Thanks for reading and considering.

Jong Kook

Pokejinka Horangi

CeIsius

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 am
Name: ii Usui-kun

Quest: Rainy day.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? As you can see in my 'completed desires' section in the 'aspirazione' post, I can't complete anything. I really want to get that dream avatar by questing gold first. I always exchange but it still not enough. I'm going to have a indefinite hiatus on June which freezes my quest. I won't accomplish anything during that time duration.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:00 am
Name: Tjodalv_Abyss_Knight

Quest: Icarus Fall

Quest Link:

ive been questing this item for 3 months now and I could use some help  

-Tjodalv Lionheart-

ii heartcupcakes

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:46 pm
name: ii heartcupcakes
quest: toned keido
quest link:my quest forum <3
I've wanted this item since i joined gaia but i have never been able to scrape up enough gold  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff