Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Got the net back. ^ . ^...........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:24 pm
******** YEAH! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 pm

The Glitch Cake

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:58 pm
Iced Kophi

Yeah, she did. But it took forever and a lot of planning on my part. >.<
Though I only have 4 hours online, so I'll end up using all my computer time playing bg for my quests. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:30 pm
Rejoice!! User Image heart  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:40 pm
I miss the old bg. crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm
Congrats 3nodding

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight

Same Here! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:14 pm
TurtleMaster24
Immortal Dragon Knight

Same Here! burning_eyes

The new bg kinda makes me not want to play. sweatdrop Don't the admins realize that limiting the amount of gold pouring into the system wont do s**t to stop inflation? Its the supply & demand that makes up the market. . - .
They can make it so that we earn less than 1k a day, but all those items worth 1mil+ are still going to be worth so much because there are so few of them and so many people want them.  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:17 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight
TurtleMaster24
Immortal Dragon Knight

Same Here! burning_eyes

The new bg kinda makes me not want to play. sweatdrop Don't the admins realize that limiting the amount of gold pouring into the system wont do s**t to stop inflation? Its the supply & demand that makes up the market. . - .
They can make it so that we earn less than 1k a day, but all those items worth 1mil+ are still going to be worth so much because there are so few of them and so many people want them.

Yeah. It Actually Makes It Worse This Way. I Used To Get An Average Of 2.5k Per Tank, Nut Now I Only Get Like 1k. Now I Wont Be Able To Make Money That Fast To Buy The Expensive Stuff That's Gonna Go Up gonk I Can't Do Enough Of Those Offer Things To Get Gaia Cash Either.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:20 pm
TurtleMaster24
Immortal Dragon Knight
TurtleMaster24
Immortal Dragon Knight

Same Here! burning_eyes

Yeah. It Actually Makes It Worse This Way. I Used To Get An Average Of 2.5k Per Tank, Nut Now I Only Get Like 1k. Now I Wont Be Able To Make Money That Fast To Buy The Expensive Stuff That's Gonna Go Up gonk I Can't Do Enough Of Those Offer Things To Get Gaia Cash Either.

My Master likes to get me cash. ^ ^" (Yes, strange that I actually trust someone with my password...But I do, he's proven to be more than trustworthy in a number of ways. . - . )
But what I'm worried about is that dammed inflation! gonk If our gold is limited, how in the hell are we going to get those items that never stop inflating?! I need nearly 700k for Prunny and I'm only at 269k! gonk  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Pixie-elf

Tipsy Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:32 pm
Congrats!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight
TurtleMaster24
Immortal Dragon Knight
TurtleMaster24
Immortal Dragon Knight

Same Here! burning_eyes

My Master likes to get me cash. ^ ^" (Yes, strange that I actually trust someone with my password...But I do, he's proven to be more than trustworthy in a number of ways. . - . )
But what I'm worried about is that dammed inflation! gonk If our gold is limited, how in the hell are we going to get those items that never stop inflating?! I need nearly 700k for Prunny and I'm only at 269k! gonk

Sorry It Took Me So Long To Reply I Was Helping A Friend With Homework. A Lot Of Times When I'm Vending To Get Gold, I Go For The EIs, Which I Want A Lot Of Them, And I Never Sell Them Back In The Market For Gold. Like I Just Bought A Reve Rouille, I Got It Like 100k Off Too. I'm Trying To Save Up Fire For Mercury's Moon And A [ JK ] sdplus Real Doll.  

TurtleMaster24

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm
TurtleMaster24

Yeah, sounds like a plan. XD I don't know how to vend. sweatdrop
I'm stuck on my phone again until tomorrow, But I have to go for a while. I've gotta do my school work before tomorrow..-sigh-  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm
Well definitely congrats on getting the net back. We should all rejoice and celebrate.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items