Welcome! Introduce yourself [and more!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:38 pm
Welcome to The Runescape Guild! We are proud to have you in this guild!
There are plenty of things to do and that is mostly getting involved! Whether you are a guild lurker or a clan chat speaker, we want you to be join us -- be part of our family!

Also, before you continue on reading you will find a lot of helpful information in this thread such as our Guild Chat Channel and our Dungeoneering Clan Chat Channel.

In addition we encourage you to read the guild rules which on on the next page. If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm a Guild Mod

[Aicas][Doctor Nitrus Brio][Slayer Spen][Christowns][xXxLadyAngelxXx][Sariou][Scratcheee]  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm
Rules and PSA

1. Respect other Guild members. Put downs, and negativity are not welcome here AT ALL.

2. If you have a problem with another guild member do not fight with them in the guild. Take your disagreements to the private message system, remember though this is a friendly community, everyone has different point of views.

3. No bumping, your thread will be seen, don't revive it if it's very old either.

4. DO NOT advertise another clan or chat without permission. If you ask, me or any Crew member will probably say yes. Otherwise, your thread will probably be locked.

5. No posting just for the sake of posting. If you want to randomly post, you may do so in the Off-Topic subforum please, it's hard to clean up a lot of the old lingering threads, and Spam just adds on to it.

-- Also no hi-jacking threads. Turning a thread not made by you into your thread.

6. Don't discuss ways of breaking Runescape TOS.
Don't discuss ways of breaking Gaia TOS. If you do, your thread will be locked and you will get a big warning.

7. No Advertisement of 3rd party programs. Jagex client is acceptable though. This is a clean guild, lets keep it that way.

IF YOU BREAK A RULE YOU WILL GET ONE WARNING.
SECOND TIME RESULTS IN A TEMPORARY, OR PERMANENT BAN! -Time will be established depending on punishment.

PSA
Public Service Announcements. These are a must read as they involve with Account Safety and Guild Behavior that has been addressed.

Account Safety
Handling Guild Drama  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm
*Note: If a Clan Chat Crew member sees you breaking any rule, or swearing/trolling he/she can kick you and it will count as an offence. Do not argue with them for giving you a warning. NO exceptions will be made under any circumstances whatsoever.

In order to keep the Clan Chat fun and friendly, we must enforce Rules, all Gaia rules and Runescape rules must be followed in the Clan Chat. The full article concerning the Runescape rules is located here. The full article concerning Gaia Guidelines is located here.

Failure to comply with the Clan Chat rules will result with a kick the first 2 times (we keep track). The third time will result in a temporary ban from the Clan Chat, and the fourth time a Permanent ban.

If you feel you have been wrongly kicked, please report it to me, I will take care of it right away.

Summary of Gaia rules, quoted verbatim

1. Never Ask for Passwords, or Give Anyone Else Yours:
2.No Spamming Outside the Chatterbox Forum
3. Be Courteous
4. No Trolling
5. No Stalking
6. Respect the TOS
7. Be Constructive
8. No Cybering
9. No Child Abuse
10. No Pirating
11. No Banking Services
12. If In Doubt, Ask

Summary of Runescape rules

Runescape rules are broken into three branches:

-Honor: No Cheating or dishonest behavior.
-Respect: Respect yourself and others around you.
-Security: Do not give out any personal details, place safely.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm
Come Join us in the game!

Our Guild Clan Chat Channel is: Gaiascape
It is the three green dudes

If you want to join our Dungoneering Squardon please visit this thread for more information! You will be raking up tokens and levels in no time! biggrin  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Well, I will introduce myself first.

My name is Doctor Nitrus Brio on Gaia. I have several RuneScape names that I tend to go by and will use; they are:
Death2thayer
D2T (What they call death2thayer for short)
OfCourse
I Didnt Know
Most Certain

I have been playing RuneScape for over 6-9 years. I don't remember. I do have a RuneScape Classic Account and it sucks bad!

I mostly skill on RuneScape. I am currently doing nothing but magic and crafting leveling. Not in a big rush to get level 99's anymore.

I have a zillion RuneScape music that I do love mainly Talking Trees and Hell Bells.

Well, ask anything you want!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:31 pm
I suppose I'll go second then! I'm Nostrus (Here and on RS) and I haven't been very active on either recently. But, I'm back now with a new computer and I'd love to hang around and chat with the guild.

My character is still pretty meh, I've played for years but always ended up starting new accounts for some reason or another. But Im sticking to this one and working on Fishing and Cooking (44 and 46 respectively, at least while this is being written)

Alright, enough rambling from me, though if someone could direct me toward the clan on RS I'd love to get in on the clan chat.  

Nostrus

B!LL!E

Tipsy Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:46 am
Hello, i'm Billie Jean, i love playing runescape. I like to kill stuff, killin stuff is the best, everyone should kill stuff!
It is my goal in life to get 99 slayer.. My runescape name is.. wait for it... wait for it... Slayer B wink

Now go kill stuff!! mrgreen

i be 22

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Greetings, Gaiaelnorians.
I am the Twisted Ninja Pirate.
My RS names are Vamppyro_713 and 17yinproxus
I hail from the harsh lands of New Jersey, and I'm about to finish college.
I've played RS off and on for at least 7 years, and only started Gaia a few months ago.
I'm the kind of player that is all-round skilling, little bit here, little bit there.  

pheirux10n3

Lonely Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

Akira Wolfguard

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:58 am
Hello I'm Akira, Akira Wolfguard.

My RS is: AkiraWolf *a.k.a Haostwilight, HaoswarriorX, Davidsamuela*

I have played Runescape for around......... 6 - 10 years ago...... it has been a long time...... my first account was hacked on runescape so I had to make another which is about 7-8 years now, I did sorta play classic but lost interest in it. (still wished I would have done that event oh so long ago)

I'm on and off runescape as I play other games and have virtually every latest console to play around with, I also run a few RP guilds so sometimes I will be called to attend to them.

My current Goal and always has been is to get lvl 99 minning I don't know why since it's a hard skill to level but I have always wanted to.

I live in Australia, I love listening to Electronica and listening to game remixes as the RS music can be boring to me. I am currently doing a course which will hopefully prepare me for I.T

so yeah me in a nutshell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 am
Hello Everyone Genji here I realizxed i havent been on for a long time but wanted to let you all know that i recently remebered my old accounts password and I am now useing him instead of this one. His name is Marc Azura if anyones intrested in adding him and ill shall be sending a guild request here in a few minutes. Hope all is going well

Genji  

Genji Yamato

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Itcheeee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 am
Hi, my name is Itcheeee. The amazing girlfriend of the one and only Scratcheee. I am new to both Gaia and Runescape, however I plan on having my first 99 be slayer. Other then my interests in Scratcheee and Runescape I am really into pokemon. My favorite pokemon is Espeon. I can't wait to meet all of you in the chat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 am
Itcheeee
Hi, my name is Itcheeee. The amazing girlfriend of the one and only Scratcheee. I am new to both Gaia and Runescape, however I plan on having my first 99 be slayer. Other then my interests in Scratcheee and Runescape I am really into pokemon. My favorite pokemon is Espeon. I can't wait to meet all of you in the chat.

<333 biggrin  

Sariou
Vice Captain

Greedy Receiver

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 am
Hello, I am Pinko Sacredheart. I've played Gaia since Dec '06 and I've played runescape since I was in 7th grade, I am now out of high school and starting college in January, you do the math. My one and only runescape account is Pinko Sacred (couldn't fit the whole name back then) and I am only lvl 57.

Why so low you ask? Well I went on a hiatus for 2 or 3 years and since a lot of my friends don't go on anymore, I don't play it as much. I loooove to cook and craft on there. I'll make choco cakes or jewelry all day long. I'm not a member sadly, don't have the extra money. I'd love to play with someone again, PM me if you want to hang out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:05 pm
My Gaiaonline name is Emoch
My Real name is Christian and i just turned 18 about a month ago >.<
On Runescape im known as Emoc2h my other accounts are not worth mentioning... Ive been playing Runescape for years now. I always get bored and stop playing it for months though. I love to roaming around runescape and find things to do. I find levleing up stats to be boring if its just me =[
Nevertheless im lv 85 right now and i would love to play with anyone on runescape. I love going on adventures!

Employ

Ruthless Lover

9,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Runescape

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers