Reply The Family Room
NEW HIPHOP NEWS FINALLY!!!!!!! FEATURES NEW MUSIC AND INFO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_rocsalot

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:27 pm
WE NEED DAILY UPDATES ON HIP HOP AND I CAN DELIVER THEM.

FOR EAMPLE

1. New Music: Diggy Simmons f/ Bruno Mars – ‘Click Clack Away’
2.Lil Wayne, Drake, and Chris Brown have been announced as performers for Hot 97’s annual Summer Jam concert.

3.New Music: David Guetta f/ Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj – ‘Where Them Girls At’ [Final]
4. NEW MIXTAPE: Jadakiss – ‘I Love You (A Dedication to My Fans): The Mixtape’
5. COMING SOON:Jay-Z and Kanye West are collaborating on a forthcoming EP, Watch the Throne, but the high-profile cameos won't stop there. In addition, Hova and Kanye have recruited Beyoncé and Bruno Mars to guest on the single, "Lift Off."

6. BABIES:Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Welcome Twins  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:19 pm
Sir_rocsalot

FOR EAMPLE

2.Lil Wayne, Drake, and Chris Brown have been announced as performers for Hot 97’s annual Summer Jam concert.

3.New Music: David Guetta f/ Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj – ‘Where Them Girls At’ [Final]
5. COMING SOON:Jay-Z and Kanye West are collaborating on a forthcoming EP, Watch the Throne, but the high-profile cameos won't stop there. In addition, Hova and Kanye have recruited Beyoncé and Bruno Mars to guest on the single, "Lift Off."

you got it. weekly updates are your job. try to mix it up a little and fill us in on the underground too  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Sir_rocsalot

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm
s0 long
Sir_rocsalot

FOR EAMPLE

you got it. weekly updates are your job. try to mix it up a little and fill us in on the underground too

thanks i will try.. i just need people to tellme what they want and i can get it and supply... i love hip hop and i know alot of stuff about it  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 pm
Sir_rocsalot
s0 long
Sir_rocsalot

FOR EAMPLE

thanks i will try.. i just need people to tellme what they want and i can get it and supply... i love hip hop and i know alot of stuff about it
cool.. and huh.. here... get yourself some new rags  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
The Family Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash