Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
Has Justice Been Done?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Bin Laden Deserved to Die?
  Yes
  No
View Results

KANDKNAKDNFLA

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:10 pm
Questing:
Sa inyong tingin, karapat dapat ba ang pagkamatay ni Bin Laden? At bakit?

The Case of Pietro 50k//900k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:27 am
A part of me actually thinks that his death somehow brought justice to those affected by the 9-11 attack YET, a big part of me sees that it's still not good to say that he deserved to die. I mean like I believe that no one deserves to be labeled as "someone who DESERVES to die".

Yes, he still should really pay for what he had done (I REALLY BELIEVE HE SHOULD PAY FOR HIS CRIMES) but he is still human after all...someone who deserves not to be labeled as someone who doesn't have the right to live anymore.  

Reie

lOrXxX12

Invisible Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:17 am
No! No mortal can say that ONE's death is rightful or not. except God will make Himself mortal and do the Judgement.. Marami pa naman sigurong paraan para mapagbayaran ni Bin Ladin ung mga kasalanan niya.. Basta I believe that kindness is the best revenge! Gawin mo ung lahat ng makakabuti para sa taong nagkasala sayo para marealize niya mismo ung nagawa niyang kamalian. But since Americans holds the worldly justice, then wala na kong magagawa sa decision nila..  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:15 am
Well it saddens me when i see americans in TV celebrating over Bin Laden's death. It's just not right to smile on someone's death. He may done crimes and killed alot but he is still human and needs respect.

If people want him to pay for his sins then it's up to God or Allah
( well... Osama is Muslim right? )
to judge him wether he shall go to heaven or hell. And why should they be happy about that? Bin Laden's death doesn't mean " no more crimes ".
There a million criminals over the world. And even if the police arrest them all a new generation of criminals always come.  

Way Lame

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:01 pm
I don't think the Americans were celebrating because Bin Laden died. They were celebrating because their loved ones were brought to justice. Those two may look similar to you but they are totally different.
Tama. One cannot say who deserves to die. Pero no one has the right to kill anyone.
I believe in divine intervention but this is the physical world. Man should be brought to justice for what he has done. And Bin Laden's death was caused because nanlaban siya. It was kill or be killed. Its survival 101.
What if there's no heaven or hell? Whose gonna judge bin laden? No one unless he's killed.  
Debating Den

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games