21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Yue-09

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:05 am
as much as i hate to admit it, the popularity of anime hinges on the three series: one piece, bleach, and naruto. They are by far more popular than most other series even though they are inferior overall.

but that aside i thought it would be interesting to see which of these reigns supreme in the guild.

Also if you could to the best of your ability explain why you like one more than the other two or whatever opinion you may have it would be much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 am
Bleach!!!!  

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryo_Eldaragon

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:08 pm
My favorite outta those 3 would have to be Naruto. Although it's getting to kinda be a bit more lacking in the character development part, that's one of the most essential things to anime for me and it did an amazing job with it back in the day! xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:08 pm
bleach although the story is waning but it is still a little more mature than the others and the abilities are much cooler. emo  

MafiaPrince11

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

nooby45ales

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 am
Yue-09
as much as i hate to admit it, the popularity of anime hinges on the three series: one piece, bleach, and naruto. They are by far more popular than most other series even though they are inferior overall.

but that aside i thought it would be interesting to see which of these reigns supreme in the guild.

Also if you could to the best of your ability explain why you like one more than the other two or whatever opinion you may have it would be much appreciated.

I don't know man, i think the three kings of anime are Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon. Mainly because a lot of kids grew up watching these shows and a lot of hardcore anime fans have seen these shows and maybe even re-seen them. I grew up watching these shows, they were my entire childhood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 am
I'd have to say Bleach because it's the only one I like out of those 3  

aisarenai

Phantom

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm
I CAN'T CHOOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imean come on their the three top shonen manga, and their all AMAZING!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm
i dont even like any of these mayb one piece a little but naruto is 4 little kids and bleach dialogue sounds dum soooo....  

Def_March

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out