Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
LoK campaign page on Facebook

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea Drinking Tiefling

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:57 pm
I don't know whether you guys know about this, but there's a page on Facebook campaigning for a new LoK game. You might want to click here or here and click on 'like' to bump their numbers up. The more people like these pages, the more likely Square Enix will take notice and do something about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:57 pm
... er...

Quote:
This group is scheduled to be archived

Over the next few months, Facebook will be archiving all groups created using the old groups format. If you would like to continue using this group, you can ask the admin to upgrade to the new groups format, which makes it easier for members to connect and share.

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm
While I may want it, I don't buy that fbook petitions do anything. Honestly, people petition anything there  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:34 pm
Well I know the petitions we had against opening facebook to everyone, not just college students failed... badly...  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 pm
Zuckerburg made more money opening it to all. Everyone wants to make money.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:52 pm
Well at least he didn't sell it to google like those two guys that made youtube did...  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 am
Main is a member of an LoK group that's just a generic fanbase type thing. But I'm never going to do one of those petitions. I honestly do not believe Eidos and Crystal Dynamics are going to see that and go "hmm, we should do this just because (x) number of people have a facebook petition"  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games