Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10 G?
  D'oh!
View Results

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:28 am
Hi Everybody!!!

I recorded all the Naruto shows (New Year's Eve), and well, I look back once in a while (hoping something would change and they'd pair up Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke), but anyway, Iruka said that there should be a balance, right? How come Neji and Rock Lee are both in one team? I don't think there's much of a balance there.

That's all. Unless, there's some kind of flashback showing that Rock Lee used to be a weakling or the class clown or like Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:32 am
Well, you see... there are many different kinds of balances within groups so you need to look on it from all angles. Lee isn't really a clown like Naruto, but he and Neji are still complete opposites.

Lee has to work hard for eveything in his life and it's impossible for him to use ninjutsu and genjutsu, making it extremely difficult for him to reach his dream of becoming a shinobi. He has all odds against him but he keeps on fighting for his dream.

Neji is a natural talent, a prodigy, with a bloodline limit, Byakugan, giving him a rather big head start against everyone else. He believes fate can't be changed, something Lee disagrees with.

So Neji is a ninjutsu type ninja, Lee is a taijutsu type and Tenten balances it out since she's a weaponry expert. If you look at it that way you can easily see how the group is balanced, it's pretty much the same with all the other groups.  

Vicious-Loner

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:39 am
Also when you see Rock Lee's flash backs when he fights Gaara in the Chunnin exams you find out that he's a drop out just like Naruto. It's only after he becomes a Genin that Gai Sensei starts to train him properly in the ways of Taijutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:51 am
^What he said.^

I just want to add that Lee's team and Naruto's team are very similar. Lee and Naruto are both drop-outs with no known bloodline, or special abilities, and Neji and Sasuke were top of the class, come from Konoha's two most powerful bloodlines, and look down on Lee and Naruto like they're trash. At least for a little bit. Sakura and TenTen are also similar. Both are smart, and both are headstrong. Yay for similarities! ^^

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:41 pm
Quote:
That's all. Unless, there's some kind of flashback showing that Rock Lee used to be a weakling or the class clown or like Naruto.

stare spoiler ----> well, rock lee does get injured and stops fighting for a while Also, theres tenten in the group, so it does balance out  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:58 am
Naruto and Sasuke are stupidly strong, like Neji and Lee.

Shino and Kiba are extremely resourceful, tricky, and have great senses.
(Shino can sense chakra and he can hear pretty good, it seems.)

Of course people say this is stupid, and shouldn't work, but it does.
Team 10's brains with brawns seems to work pretty well.

However, it is certain Lee is far stronger than Chouji.
This is where I see a slight imbalance, but remember the girls could make up for where the teams lack (unfortunately, they seem like "filler" characters in a way. D: ).

As for the sand team, they obviously have an unfair advantage; because their teams were not set up in the same school/villiage.

@ Chaos: Lee isn't a drop out. Gaara is Kazakage material. neutral

Syndactyly

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces