Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 am
Plot Search Thread
Ihsan's Spotlight

Because she needs her own thread. :]

• Please don't hesitate to make offers! I don't bite. lol

• Know that I sometimes take a long time to reply. I get overwhelmed easily, so if the list of RPs gets too long I burn out and stop for a while. To avoid that, I may take a day or two to reply. It really depends, but if it takes more than a week (it hasn't so far, but you never know) then feel free to remind me.

• I'm good with both AIM and guild RPs, but I'm not on AIM as often as I used to be so guild RPs are a little bit better. Also, I don't mind doing all the logs for any AIM RPs. My SN is this is lPao.

• This is supposed to be for a long term plot. At least the main point, so if you're offering a possible mate or something to that end, know that nothing will happen as far as crushes and all that gooey stuff goes until she's either in late adolescence or young adulthood. Your guy can be all goo-goo over her if you want though, that's up to you.

• I'll add more if I think of more.

M'kay, so Isi's my newest SoA and I was thinking it'd be a good idea to start up a plot search thread specifically for her. Why? Because her situation with family and stuff is fairly complicated, and I want her to go through a rollercoaster of drama and feelings. lol I will apologize beforehand about all the text, but I really want something to happen for this girl so I think it's kinda necessary.

So let's meet our leading lady~!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:51 am
Ihsan
Kitwana'Antara

User Image

This is Ihsan, aka Isi. Say, "Hi Isi!" Bullets will make this look less daunting, plus I really think they make these sorts of things look so much more organized, so let's bullet! :]

• Name: Ihsan; is a seer
  • Nickname: Isi
  • Pride: Kitwana'Antara
  • Age: Adult (right now I'll still be RPing her as a cub though)
  • Condition: Healthy
  • Disease Progression: No signs/symptoms**
    ** - more info further down

• Personality: I'm working on it, but so far she's a really sweet girl, if somewhat distant. She doesn't like worrying others, so she takes things on, on her own most of the time. Her visions also tend to keep her up at night, plus they kind of scare her.

What I'm looking for:
  • General RP: I need pride RP with her! I'd like to really develop this girl's personality, have her form her views and opinions on the pride, the plague, and her eventual death (which she will see at some point in a vision, albeit rather obscurely). Therefore! I need RP.
  • Family RP: I'd love RP with family. It'd be nice if she was close to at least one of her siblings, so her sense of family won't be completely warped or virtually nonexistent (due to being abandoned by her biological mother and father and getting adopted by a leopardess who isn't around all that often either) when she's older. She needs a close friend or two, and I think it'd be ideal if one of those close friends was someone in her family.
  • Friends: She needs friends, especially since she's in a pride where death is a regular thing for lions and lion-hybrids. Anyone would need others to support them in such an environment, and I'd like for her to have some friends outside of her family. They can be her age or older, it wouldn't really matter. She also needs a close friend or two...maybe three. Maybe..
  • Mentors: She needs others to look up to, male or female or even both if it's possible. She lacks both a mother and father figure, so she's actually pretty lost despite having an adoptive family of leopards (who aren't affected by the disease). I want her to have someone that shows her that, even if she sees death left and right, that there's more to life in the pride than just waiting to die. Espcially for cubs, whether they're sick or perfectly healthy.
  • Other Ideas: Got a plot idea you wanted to try? Toss it at me! We can work something out if it's a plausible scenario. I'm only going to be very particular about her mate plot (see below), but as far as other plots go (deaths of friends, stalkers, etc.) she's very open. So long as she doesn't leave the pride, have at it!
  • A Mate Plot: A potential mate; he needs to be a lion or a fertile lion-hybrid. Why? Because I would like for her to have cubs (hence a fertile hybrid is needed), and I can't imagine her mating with someone who couldn't empathize with her. That being said! She is sick. See below for more information.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 am
Her Condition
Sick

As previously stated, Ihsan is sick and she will die sometime between mid-late adulthood (basically after she gets all of this plot stuff done). The progression will be as follows:

• Cub: Little to no signs or symptoms
  • Juvenile: Very few beginning stage symptoms; nothing severe, just chills every now and again
  • Adolescent: Beginning stage symptoms start to happen more often, increasing in severity with each incidence; later on (just before she becomes an adult) she'll start to exhibit some intermediate stage symptoms (namely the really bad headaches and bouts of vertigo).
  • Early Adulthood: The headaches and bouts of vertigo are very regular things for her, though the severity fluctuates. Most days she's still fully functional, other days she can't eat or do her job properly because of the dizziness and loss of appetite. Nausea and vomiting, even if she hasn't had a bite to eat, slowly become a regular occurence.
  • Mid-late Adulthood: The disease will basically go into overdrive. She'll progress from the intermediate stage to advanced stage symptoms very quickly, and ultimately result in death. It won't happen too quickly, but she wouldn't suffer for very long either.
  • Her Death: She will die from complications related to giving birth. Her difficulty with breathing due to phlegm build-up, partnered with her mostly starved body simply isn't strong enough to go through the birthing process with both her and the cubs alive.

Alright, so now that you've got all that I can add a little more information on what I'm looking for with the mate plot.

• As previously stated, he needs to be a lion or a fertile lion-hybrid.
  • I'd like for him to also be sick, but it'll be fine if he's just a carrier. I don't want her to have an immune mate, simply because she will eventually come to feel that immune lions should be going out and bringing in new blood as opposed to staying within the pridal borders. That being said, she also wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of her mate going out and procreating with other females.
  • He needs to a member.. obviously. lol He can be a rogue recently joined, someone who was born into and grew up within the pride, or a rogue willing to join. He just needs to be in the pride. I'm stating this as though she were already an adult, since none of the actual affection with happen until she's an adult. lol
  • Understand that she will not be a very touchy-feely affectionate mate, even after they've been together for a while. Cutesy-cuddley stuff is going to be at a minimum, so.. it might get kind of boring. Apologies ahead of time. xP She will, however, come to care for him deeply (that is, love). She just won't be able to show it very well, y'know?
  • I'm not looking for Mr. Perfection; I'm just clarifying that. He can come with a history of five mates and ten dozen cubs, but so long as he treats her well and cares for her it won't matter what happened before.
  • It's probably a given for most, but I'll go ahead of say it anyway. For age, he needs to be (currently) a cub or a cub that recently grew to juvehood. Basically someone around her age. I'm being specific because I don't want her to still be a cub while her possible future mate who's currently a juve grows into an adol and she gets left behind.
  • OOCly - I would really like complementing colors and markings. Shouldn't be too hard since she's b&w, but still. lol I might be kinda picky..
  • OOCly - the owner needs to be alright with the fact that a) she will be dying (a bit sooner than most owners have their SoA die if the had a choice) and leaving behind her mate, and b) she will only be having 2-3 litters (though I'm leaning more towards 2)
  • OOCly - how their romance develops, we (as in me and the owner of her possible mate) can discuss and enjoy plotting over AIM or PM or something.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 am
The List
Roleplays

Current:
x - Ihsan x Chizoba
x - Ihsan x Jabez

Finished:
x - Ihsan x Mauja'gonjwa

Inactive:
None

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:54 am
Form
For Your Use

Please use this form, thank you! :]

[b]Name:[/b] You
[b]SoA:[/b] [img]cert[/img] (if you only have a big image, please provide a link so as not to stretch the page)
[b]Offer:[/b] General RP, friend, mentor, or possible mate
[b]Condition:[/b] Sick, carrier, or immune
[b]Personality:[/b] What's s/he like?
[b]Idea:[/b] What you had in mind in terms of RP or plots

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 am
Extra
Just In Case

Open~

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 am
Name: ShinyObsessed
SoA: Chizoba User Image
Offer: General RP, friend, mentor
Personality: Health Status: Diseased Starting Soon!
Growing up in a pride full of sick lions, Chizoba's come to understand death earlier then most cubs, even out in the rogue lands. Since he's a cub, he doesn't think about it too much, but he does sometimes wonder why many sick lions have wasted the time they had left moaning and groaning about their lot in life. He's also observed the way his mother deals with the guilt of her secret past. And it confuses him. Why can't she live the life she was given, maybe if she had he and his siblings wouldn't have been born into a pride where lions go to die.

He wants to live his life, care free and happy. Anything that comes up to try and bring him down either rolls off his optimism or he tries to solve as quickly and amiably as possible. He wants to be everyone's friend and have no regrets. Sick or not. He's got this life to live and he'll do it on his terms.

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.[Scottish Proverb]" is his motto. So his irrepressible cheer and love of life is always apparent. He'll eventually make a small list of rules to live by: One don't be eaten by guilt, for it is hungrier and far more vicious then a pack of starving hyenas. Two, today is today, tomorrow will take care of itself. Three, yesterday is done, nothing can change it. And Four, if a situation can't be helped, make the best of it.
Idea: Chizoba is like Ihsan in one particular way. He does not like worrying others. His family has recently grown by another huge litter and his mother was already taking care of him and his other juve siblings! Chizoba's going to fall sick soon, and he's going to do his utter best to hide it from his family. However, that said, what's the fun of rping a sick lion if he doesn't ever get to show his sickness to others? I'd love for her to find him on either his first "sick" day or one of the earlier ones. His illness is going to progress somewhat similarly to hers, save that he's going to be more severely sick beginning earlier and maybe ending after hers, but maybe before. (depends on how fast yours and mine plots go)  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:59 am
Yay first offer! : D Yes, soon to be sick boy! So close to her age too! |D I'd love for her to see that it's very possible for someone her age to get really sick.. since she's still new and pretty oblivious to this fact. Right now since she's still really healthy she'll be thinking that she's either a carrier or totally immune, so it could potentially be kind of like a wake up call for her. :3

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:48 pm
Name: Lochlan
SoA: User Image (No cert yet, his sisters are the three in the KA contest in the event thread.)
Offer: Possible mate. If not a friend.
Personality: Lochlan is a bit of a rabble-rouser, he and his identical twin brother live to play tricks on other lions, playing jokes and pretending to be each other more often than not. Only close family (so far) can tell them apart. He has a good heart though, their fun is boy-stuff but not malicious. He will get the disease between cub and young-adult, almost moving to the second stage but then he will manage to combat it and become a carrier.
Idea: As a kid he does typical kid stuff, he and his twin often pretend to be each other and confuse the living daylights out of other lions. I'd like for him and his twin Utpala to have a girl crush on one of them, but the twins play a trick and she ends up confessing to the wrong one. As he grows he learns that there are consequences to his ways and he sorts himself out, eventually working his way up to Master Hunter and proving that while he is still lots of fun and great with kids, he can also handle responsibility. (He wanted to be a warrior but as he got sick, he can't.) I'd love it if Ihsan was the girl to grab him by his ear and shake some sense into his head, he would fall for her and come to realise not only how horrid he and Utpala had been to the young girls in their youth, but he will deeply respect her and the fact that she cares for him. Her being not very affectionate won't bother him, and if she can give him a good whack round the head with a paw, all the better. He will be the protective yet respectful type and would likely worry over her when she doesn't rest enough.
His dad is actually a seer so he has some experience with it, and will understand the stress it places on her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 am
Sliabh-spawn~

He sounds like fun. lol Mm.. about the confessing thing, it won't happen with her. That is, if you were thinking about having the two or them play their little prank on her. If not, never mind. lol In any case, she probably wouldn't notice that she cares about him a little differently until they're almost, if not already, adults. XD

Also, since her personality's really up in the air at this point I'm not too sure if she'd be the type to smack some sense into someone. >o>; Right now she's kind of softspoken and insecure about her place in the world and in the pride, so she won't be doing any smacking as a cub. lol It's kinda one of those things that I have to figure it out as I RP and as she grows, y'know? I think it'd be fun to play her all confused and mixing up their names and stuff though, so I wouldn't mind RP to kind of test the waters if that's cool? :3

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:59 am
Test rp is awsome! And yeah, sorry if I confused you, all of his 'growth' mentally will be between adol and adult. XD I didn't think she'd be the one they pick on as cubs, that girl would likely hate the pair of them for ever after that particular prank. XD I just added that as that's the event he will eventually feel the most guilty about as a young adult when he finally falls for someone himself, and why he will be a well-behaved mate to the girl who eventually accepts him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:17 pm
I get it now. 8D And yeah, she could possibly hold a grudge if they played that prank on her. lol So would you like to start or shall I?

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm
Ok, tomorrow's my day off, I'll start the rp up then.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:45 am
Could you? I need to catch up on a few things rl.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:47 am
Here it is!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers