Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Newbie tank suggestions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I visited this thread
  YES NAO GIMME GOLD
View Results

Messenger 51

7,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 am
I WAS going to post this in the help area, but the items there are a little outdated and I dont know how often people actually visit sub-categories. (please dont get mad)

Anyway- I've never bought fish, and I obviously don't have funds for dolphins since they are over the 1m mark.

What fish would be more lucrative to buy with between 400k-1m?

What gives the most gold vs life expectancy?
(I personally am not able to visit gaia every day to advertize or generally play)

After stocking your tank- HOW OFTEN do you go out and advertise for people to visit your tank? <---yea thats a personal question not a general one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:07 pm
Well depends on how often you can replace the fish. Like right now the Lt. Grunny Subs and Irrawady Dolphins are the best fish to get and if you buy them from the MP to make a full 17 fish tank then since they have a 4 week lifespan you will have to make sure you can get your gold back and then some in that month. Also I would say advertise your tank like crazy. You know how you see ads on websites and even here. It's like that. The more you get it out there the more people will see and more likely to play it.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Messenger 51

7,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 pm
azndreams
they have a 4 week lifespan.

>A> If I can buy the mermaids at 100k ea that last 40 weeks wouldnt that be more beneficial.

Durp.

4 weeks is nothing; I don't spend every day playing gaia so my time to advertise would be limited.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:50 pm
Messenger 51

You have to take into fact that not all the mermaids will glow each time your tank is glowing. Yes they do last 40weeks, but will you also get a full play each time it glows. If you have limited time to advertise your best bet would be some of the high trigger fish and if it's still the same you have to log in every 8hrs to make sure your tank will glow.  

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:19 pm
Messenger 51

Mermaids are nice, but I think they take alot of advertising to make a profit from them.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games