Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
This is Rei Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?
I'm trying to kick some life into this guild!
100%
 100%  [ 49 ]
Total Votes : 49

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei is a nice young man.

Let's discuss Rei. His character please.

Let me state:
There will be NO claiming of him as 'yours'.
Yes, we all know he's gorgeous, but let's not rant (too much) about that.
Favourite moments involving Rei and why are encouraged.
If there are any arguements I'll call Soppon and ask for her to lock this thread.

Thanks for letting me ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:25 pm
Rei whee !

Edit: (just so i don't spam up the place) I love you sig Orionis! I'm a big KaRe fan so that pic just brightened up my day! blaugh  

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Vampire DarksLight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:06 pm
Which of Rei of the three seasons do you prefer?
i cant decide between v-force and G Rev  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:24 pm
Definatly G-Rev, becaue of the eyes. You can't go wrong with gold/yellow eyes. But this is coming from someone who's avi has yellow/gold eyes  

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:36 pm
Um...

ninja

I don't know if Tarie's seen this. If she has seen it, then she approves. If she hasn't... she'll see it eventually and pass judgment xD;

Just as long as 500 karejillion character threads don't start popping up... I'm completely fine x3

---

V-FORCE REI FOR ME! XD

He was rather... vicious in G-Rev. I didn't like him going supersaiyan because it looked gross.

V-Force Rei is so adorable and cute and sweet but still has a backbone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:18 pm
This really goes against guild rules. xd But, it's nice to see actual discussion. As long as it stays more discussion than a Rei shrine. I don't want to hear anything like "I shall sacrifice my first born in the name of Rei".

Regardless... *bonks Jess* Silly girl.

I love manga Rei. Especially how he was introduced. xd It makes me want to sit and read all the manga I have again. I wonder when the next volume comes out...

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:51 am
Rei is so muscular, especially in G-Rev. *faints*

Overall, I do think Rei is a decent character. When he loses Driger, he actual tries to get him back in the first season, but when Max loses Draciel he's just like "Noo Draciel.' And he tries to run after him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:49 am
Soppon
This really goes against guild rules. xd But, it's nice to see actual discussion. As long as it stays more discussion than a Rei shrine. I don't want to hear anything like "I shall sacrifice my first born in the name of Rei".

I love manga Rei. Especially how he was introduced. xd It makes me want to sit and read all the manga I have again. I wonder when the next volume comes out...

*shuffles around*

I know, but I wanted to get more life here. I went through the rules and there was nothing stating that I couldn't launch a character analysis ^-^ And I thought that a nice discussion about Rei would ^w^ I'll go and improve the rule though XD!

*tackle snuggles*

Thank you for letting me. I promise that if anything gets silly, I'll run to you and ask for a lock ^__^

@Ja: YES!!! That made me sad D:

@darkstar92: Thank you very much. I'm very happy that I could make you happy ^.^.

Overall for me, I prefer V-force Rei, though it annoys me that he doesn't have his yellow eyes, I prefer his sweeter nature and his outfit is SO much flowier and... his hair is softer *__*!!

Orionis Rigel

smoking_x_cigarette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:01 am
HiYa!
my personality is between rei and kai (a little bit zeo's) rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:01 am
Orionis Rigel
Soppon

*shuffles around*

I know, but I wanted to get more life here. I went through the rules and there was nothing stating that I couldn't launch a character analysis ^-^ And I thought that a nice discussion about Rei would ^w^ I'll go and improve the rule though XD!

*tackle snuggles*

Thank you for letting me. I promise that if anything gets silly, I'll run to you and ask for a lock ^__^

@Ja: YES!!! That made me sad D:

@darkstar92: Thank you very much. I'm very happy that I could make you happy ^.^.

Overall for me, I prefer V-force Rei, though it annoys me that he doesn't have his yellow eyes, I prefer his sweeter nature and his outfit is SO much flowier and... his hair is softer *__*!!

after thinking about it more i think i agree with you on v-force Rei 3nodding  

The Vampire DarksLight

Tali_Procrastinater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:27 am
fer sum odd reason, and i kNOe he's like shoopah kawaii cuz i agree too, Rei is my least favorite out of the Bladebreakers sad i seriously dont kNOe y though  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:41 pm
I like the first season Rei the best, they changed him to much in V-force. No pretty fangs or bandages. crying

Rei's definately got all the fangirls eh? But it's not fair how under-rated he is.  

Meilin1

KayNekoChan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:04 pm
rei is HOT!!!!! and he is a very cool tiger like person.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:26 am
Rei reminds me of two songs:

1. Eye of the Tiger
2. 'I feel pretty, oh so pretty, oh so pretty, and witty, and... gay...' (I only know the Anger Management vers. of this song xD)

Methinks it depends on my mood and how I'd like to think of him at the time. wink  

Zii

Fukubi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:24 pm
I dont really find Rei "attractive" sweatdrop dont kill me sweatdrop  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items