Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Serio visits the market (5 female slaves needed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maballsare_Richie

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:06 am
Name: Siro Mentat

Nickname:

Race: Human

Master or Mistress: Master

Orientation: Straight

Staus: Virgin.

Bio: A kind an gentle, yet lonely man. Serio's body was gravely injured in an road accident fifteen years prior and remained in a deep coma ever since. Recently waking and realising the world had forgotten him and moved on. His family had left him for dead, leaving a large some of money to cover his recurring medical bills. After waking, Serio recieved the money and used the remaining amount to buy a large home.

seme, uke,or seke? :uke

Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:08 am

A cold northerly breeze journeys across the partially rotten framework of an entry point, small splinters of wood are blown from the frame, drifting into the air. The doorway leads to an old and ill maintained looking building, the local slave market.

Upon entering, Serio is met by a large and gruff looking man, wearing a strange, tattered leather armour. From the man's belt drapes a large keyring and the man's face is covered partially by a strip of red cloth, concealing most of his upper face, two holes allowing the man sight. The man immediately notices Serio's presence and walks to him, inspecting the young man with caution.

"What you want?" the large man barked to Serio. "You here lookin to make a purchase or just window shopping?. If it be the second option then I reckon you'd be best leaving."
Serio met the man's gaze and from a leather satchel hung around his kneck, retrieved a large wad of paper currency, displaying it to the slaver.
"I am here to make purchases." the man announced in a soft tone. "I won't explain it to you but I wish to acquire around five slaves. My reasons are my own."

The guard sighed and with a glove-covered hand, gestured further into the premises, pointing to various darkened cages.
After waking from the coma and realising he was alone, Serio had one desire in his heart, to end the loneliness, he wanted a new family. Serio had comes to the market to find five female slaves to act as his wives, they would be of varying ages and characteristics. Serio took in a deep sharp breath and began to look around the market, a hint of hope worn clearly on his face

Maballsare_Richie

Romantic Genius

Master profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces