Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMG:The Future Mangaka Guild.

Back to Guilds

Aspiring manga artists and long-time fans of anime and manga,your haven is here. 

Tags: manga, anime, japanese, drawing, friends 

Reply The FMG Main
What Anime/Manga Villain would you be and why? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:02 pm
There aren't actualy a lot of female villains out there but i'm going old school folks, I would be Freeza from Dragon Ball Z. He is such a bad a** and his voice was so cool! hahaha of course i would die by the hands of Goku but i wouldn't mind....although i prefer Trunks bwahahahaah!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm
Oh! and I actually don't know if Freeza was a girl or a guy....i think he was a guy but sounds like a girl hahaha  

Ruby Jaguar

The Haruist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:39 pm
I don't watch too much anime related to the Shounen "Grow strong,beat the super bad guy,save the world" vibe. XD
However,i'd like to be Lelouch from Code Geass :  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 pm
Grimmjow from Bleach. Don't hate.

Lol, I guess his attitude and the way he does things is rather interesting. Punching holes in people, always looking for the strongest opponent, having that insane laugh, being disrespectful, and not givin' a s**t. Thats the life! XD  

Tasty Appetizer

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:17 am
Pmoney the tasty

Lol, I guess his attitude and the way he does things is rather interesting. Punching holes in people, always looking for the strongest opponent, having that insane laugh, being disrespectful, and not givin' a s**t. Thats the life! XD

Grimmjow is awesome!! i love his blue hair and his mask XD i find him really attractive too haha  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:36 am
The Haruist
I don't watch too much anime related to the Shounen "Grow strong,beat the super bad guy,save the world" vibe. XD

Lelouch!! yay!!! he's so hot as Zero lol i love how he was the main character and portrayed as a villain but also a hero haha  

Ruby Jaguar

Tasty Appetizer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 pm
Ruby Jaguar
Pmoney the tasty

Grimmjow is awesome!! i love his blue hair and his mask XD i find him really attractive too haha

Yeah he has the best hair and mask of all the espada, well in my opinion at least. He's just a bad a** 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:13 pm
I would go with Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! magna/shows would be fun. A mean guy who lives inside of a nice guy. That is so cool .  

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:36 pm
Funfire C42
I would go with Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! magna/shows would be fun. A mean guy who lives inside of a nice guy. That is so cool .

Oh i remember Bakura!! haha he was the guy with the whitish hair wasn't he?  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm
hmmm....oh! id be Augusta from godchild...shes such an evil, twisted b**tch hahahaha  

KarmasSolider_DB

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:27 pm
Charlie Arden
hmmm....oh! id be Augusta from godchild...shes such an evil, twisted b**tch hahahaha

mmmmmm, lovely lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am
Pmoney the tasty

no hate, grimmjow is awesome xd  

KarmasSolider_DB

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KarmasSolider_DB

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:36 am
Ruby Jaguar
Charlie Arden

mmmmmm, lovely lol

well ud have to read the manga, cos...ah i can't tell u hahaha oh well i will anyways, augusta is the actuall evil behind everything that happens, when the main character Cain thought it was his father lol its a really good gothic/mystery series lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:38 am
Ruby Jaguar
The Haruist

Lelouch!! yay!!! he's so hot as Zero lol i love how he was the main character and portrayed as a villain but also a hero haha

agreed xd  

KarmasSolider_DB

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:27 am
Charlie Arden
Ruby Jaguar
Charlie Arden

mmmmmm, lovely lol

well ud have to read the manga, cos...ah i can't tell u hahaha oh well i will anyways, augusta is the actuall evil behind everything that happens, when the main character Cain thought it was his father lol its a really good gothic/mystery series lol

Yea i know i read most of it hahaha online though  
The FMG Main

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces