Tags: Forums, Roleplay, Neko, Anime, Manga 

Ever make up your own zanpakuto?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pharne

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Has anyone ever been dorky like me and make up your own zanpakuto? Well, I've been dorky like myself and made up about 5 of them. If you have, post the name and abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:16 pm
First one

shikai- Ketsueki-kaku ramu
call- charge
appearance- Long cavalier lance
abilities- distorts spiritual pressure so more damage can be dealt, even to a powerful enemy(doesn't quite work if a person's skin is naturally hard like an arrancar's)
technique names:
Ten ryokin- concentrates spirit energy at the tip of the lance and
shoots out the energy in an extremely condensed state at a
very high speed; attack size is relatively small so it can be
dodged easily if enemy is fast enough
Heiya o hoboku suru- pierces the lance downward into a medium
(earth, sky,water, etc.) and creates fissures splitting into many,
dealing great damage to anyone or anything caught near the
fissures; crowd control mainly used if their are many opponents;
uses a lot of energy
Chikyuu no namida- throws the lance at an opponent; greatly
distorts opponents spiritual pressure and pierces the enemy;
uses zanpakuto's energy instead of user's

bankai- Koshuku Ketsueki-kaku ramu

appearance- two cavalier lances attached end to end; light armor added to the torso; different footwear are given to the user; light clothing added to the legs; gauntlets added to the user
abilities- distortion of opponents spiritual is greater; the armor and clothing distort energy of enemy attacks reducing the efficiency(nothing too significant; seated officers and captain class won't see much of a distortion); footwear increase the speed of the user
technique- *not named* Can split lances into two; this reduces power but wielding two can be better if skilled

The distortion of the enemies spiritual pressure depends on the user. If the user is captain class, the distortion will be great. If below seated officer, not so much. The disortion is still great enough for someone below captain class to at least deal a shallow scratch to someone captain class.

The name may not be grammatically correct, I'll correct myself if I figure out later I am wrong, which is a very high chance.  

Pharne

MafiaPrince11

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:51 pm
seishou Doragon
meaning:energy dragon
weapon:two bladded tonfa
ability: master of all energy, including time life nuclear electric heat matter antimatter and kinetic  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:18 am
Shiki:
Name: Exia
Meaning: 7 swords
Abilities: Created from 7 diferent swords that need to be unlocked one at a time, each sword has their own individual ability that get multiplied 1.5 times when Exia is formed:
(haven't really thought of all the names for the indivdual swords, but I'll tell you which ones I know)
Excalibur - Energy blasts (like ichigo's), and slightly increased zompakto strength.
The others increase strength, speed, sharpness, defense, allows one to heal either himself or others, and the final zompakto allows the user to see a few seconds into the future and fluctuates time around you slightly(but both abilities for this one takes up a lot of reietsu unfortunately)  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 am
I have! On a CR roleplay group, I shall go find it now =3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 pm
Second one

shikai- Shirauguisu
call- Sing
appearance- Bright silver katana with feather patterns engraved along
the blade; blade is a little bit broader than a normal katana
abilities- manipulates wind and sound waves, heals
technique name:
Uguisu no uta- releases a sound wave that heals anyone feeling its
vibration(healing speed depends on how much reiatsu is put into the
technique; healing is somewhat slow either way); can also purify
wounds and counter poisons
Naichingeru no naku- gathers and condenses wind and sound waves and
unleashes it in a single, fierce, and powerful slash; a loud cry
commences from the zanpakuto after the technique is launched

bankai- Bado-o shirauguisu

appearance- Blade elongates slightly; feather patterns protrude from the blade; a magenta mist comes out of the blade which amplifies healing and the zanpakuto's attacks; bankai includes blade and mist
abilities- healing and zanpakuto attacks are amplified greatly; mist can transfer sound and can alter the senses, fooling the enemy(person hears the sound from every direction)[uses a little bit of reiatsu]; can use sound to influence the inner ear causing the enemy to be dizzy[uses a lot of reiatsu]
technique- naichingeru no mure- feathers from the blade launch out and causes fierce winds and piercing sounds attacking the enemy; manipulates wind and sound more precisely and can cause destructive wind storms combined with sound to greatly damage foes and battleground

My character I made up that uses this once belonged to squad 4. He was luitenant class but got promoted two ranks and joined the royal guard. Reiatsu levels beyond captain class, rivaling Ukitake or Kyouraku.  

Pharne

Pharne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 am
Midnight Xsis

Show it to me. I must KNOW. I wanna compare.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 am
Pharne
Midnight Xsis

Show it to me. I must KNOW. I wanna compare.

I made it so long ago I can't find which group it was in DX But I'll make a new one after I finish this assignment!  

aisarenai

Phantom

Pharne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 pm
Third one

shikai- Itan-sha no gizen
call- spout your venom
appearance- broadsword that grows wider as it reaches the tip; an engraved symbol and snake decorate the blade
abilities- combat purposes only; casts some spells; nothing special until bankai
technique name:
Nise no shosan- steals a portion of reiatsu from the opponent and uses it against them
Shita o doku- symbol moves from the sword and strikes the target; poisoning, paralyzing, or torturing target

bankai- Itan-sha no gizen wa, hebi no shita o foku

appearance- blade enlarges and symbols for peace, war, belief, disobedience, submission, truth, lies, life and death show up on the blade.
abilities- takes a small amount of reiatsu from the area and uses it against people in area; blade becomes massive and the snake carvings emerge and forms a net and fog in an area; poison is released in the fog and weakens the targets in the area very slowly
technique- Dokuhebi no kiba- blade changes shape and forms a snake body which launches forward and sinks its fangs into the target
Other ability- the symbols on the blade each bear a different power; in battle, the blade starts to act on its own, but mostly it follows along the same thoughts as the wielder.
Lies- if the opponent lands a blow on the wielder, the body will transform
into a rune that takes the shape of the symbol, showing the attack failed
to kill, and the target was/became a false body.
Truth- the blow was successful and the seal with the symbol "truth" shows
up on the wielder.
Peace- the symbol for peace makes a barrier protecting the wielder from
attacks
War- the symbol for war glows red and enhances the blades power and
sharpens the reiatsu of the wielder for a more damaging blow
Belief- the symbol for belief glows translucent inside the wielder and
glows outside of the wielder as well; the blade chooses between closing
wounds, or enhancing kido techniques slightly
Foolishness- if the symbol "foolishness" shows up on the wielder, the
amount of reiatsu being used at that moment will be doubled untill it
fades; does not show up on enemy
Pride- doubles the power of all people in range when the symbol of pride
shows up; shows up and covers the whole battefield
Submission- symbol of submission glows, leaves the blade, and lands on
an enemy; steals reiatsu from them at a fast rate; can force paralysis and
can use whole body of the target for a sacrificial kido spell, enhancing its
attacks greatly
Life- if a death blow is dealt, the symbol "life" shows up on the body and
restores all damage dealt
Death- the symbol "death" can show up twice, on the wielder and on the
target; if it shows up on the wielder, then the blade either rejected him or a
death blow was successfully dealt; it can also hit a target, if a target is
weaker than the wielder, then the user can use a technique where the
death symbol will chase the enemy, if it lands, the victim dies; if the target
has more reiatsu than the wielder, then the user will have to gather large
amounts of reiatsu to land this symbol on the target, and success may be
difficult, if not enough reiatsu is gathered, then the target may only get a
quick "feel" of death, not the actual blow. Even if a lot of reiatsu is
gathered(much more than the target has), success is still very low.

The character I made up that uses this is actually very weak(reiastu level-wise), but his abilities are very useful and he was accepted into the Royal Guard. He killed many arrancar with his blade but got killed by Halibel before Aizen ranked her as Espada #3. She was ranked this after killing him, since he killed the former #2 with his blade. He also killed many of her fracciones, leaving Sunsun, Mila Rose, and that other one alive, since Halibel got in before they died too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 pm
Onidaiko-Demon Drum (in japanese mythology thunderstorms were thought to be demons beating on drums in the clouds)
call- goukou seyo- let thy roar resound
shikai form- similar to eskrima sticks, but with lighting and limited abilities of weather control.
Bankai form- Seitentaisei Onidaiko- based largely off the monkey king of journey to the west. the monkey king, or sun wukong, known as seitentaisei in japanese, was a mystical figure who could command the wind and weather including lightning. in bankai form the sticks go together to make a staff that can change size as well use the shinkai moves, but on a vastly higher level.  

Ashiya_Douman

Gracious Humorist

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

XxSabaku_no_KiraxX

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:53 pm
I made one with a French name. *gets out French For Dummies to remember*
Ok:
Foncé Neige Oeil-Dark Snow Eye
It's supposed to use water and darkness to pwn everybody (lolz, I can't believe I said pwn)
That's all I ever did except for the saying: "Weep, *insert name here*
I never came up with anything else for it. Soooooooo....derp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 pm
Yay. ^_^ I like seeing this many. I have a few more I haven't pulled up yet. I'm such a dork though. I think I still have 4 I haven't posted up yet. I like making up zanpakuto abilities, names, and such. I usually make up my own little storyline for each zanpakuto.

XxSabaku_no_KiraxX

Hehe. Nice. Never thought of using an european language for a zanpakuto. I've been sticking with Japanese and google translate.  

Pharne

Pharne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 pm
Fourth one

shikai- Sasori-za no riyu
call- sting
apearance- long katana with ridges resembling a thorax, attached by a long thin sheet attaching a shorter blade with similar ridge patterns
abilities- combat related; able to stretch the thread as long as the reiatsu can allow
technique name:
Jinsokuna doku hari- shorter blade of the zanpakuto is lunged forward, flying at the enemy with excessive force

bankai- Sasori-za no zettai riyu

appearance- both blades gain a more grotesque and violent shape; both blades gain the same appearance and length; violet scimitar-esque blades with the blades still possessing the blade ridges pattern as a thorax
abilities- injects a mild toxin when a cut is landed, which can slow the opponent as time goes by, as poison flows through the body, and/or as the number of strikes increases
other abilities-
1.)Jinsokuna doku hari can be used with both blades now
2.)Capable of making long distance cuts using the thread and
reiatsu
Doku Kumo- releases a toxic cloud when the blades make impact on a surface, target, or blade; the toxic cloud itself does no harm to the user but can weaken an enemies zanpakuto if it makes contact with the cloud

The character I made use this killed a few of Aizen's older arrancar, but got killed by Yammy. He was in the royal guard and was helping hunt the arrancar under orders of the Spirit King. He joined up with another person also in the Royal guard, but Yammy killed both of them. They both possessed a lot of skill and Yammy was ranked Cero Espada since he killed them both with relative ease after they released their bankais.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:25 pm
I too have created a few on an RPG form, and it will be here soon.

Zanpakuto Name – Sairentoribenji (Sair for short) (Silent Revenge)

Gender – Male

Personality – He has a mysterious dark foreboding personality to him, he is very intelligent and Informative, He can be strict on what information he gives and how much info as well, He can be rough in his teachings but he means well for he wants a strong spirit partner to be proud of.

Spirit
User Image

Inner World
User Image

Element – Electricity, Air

Sealed Form
5 ft. - Length
User Image

Abilities

-Invisibility - (Once the Sword is in its Sheath, both it and the sheath will vanish from visible site, and once out of the sheath it becomes visible again)

-Sonic Sound – (The holes in the blade let air pass through but once the blade is swung it will create a sub sonic sound that causes an ear splitting sound that effects all but the wielder.)

Techniques

-Energize - (The blade will become electrified. If the blade makes contact with and part of a body, that body part will go numb for about 3 hours.)

-Static Bolt - (This technique will not work if Energize has not been activated. This technique will fire 5 bolts of lightning from the tip of the blade towards the target. The blade must be reenergized after 3 attacks.)

-Wind Scythe - (The blade will become encased in a wind that is condensed so tight and moving so fast the it is able to cut through stone and steel alike, also the wind can also extend an extra 5 feet from the tip of the blade, giving the blade a longer reach.)

Shikai Form – Raiu to kaze fan'neru (Lightning Storm and Wind Funnel)
3 ft. - length
User Image

Abilities

-Devine Elements (Each blade controls a different element. 1 controls wind and the other controls electricity.)
Techniques

-Electric Storm (By pointing Raiu (Lightning Storm) at the target, 6 orbs of Static Electricity will form between the forks of the blade. Then once formed are able to be shot like a gun, but these orbs will follow the target at high speed to electrocute its target but will dissolve after 15 minutes of following.)

-Wind Vortex (By using kaze fan’neru (Wind Funnel) this technique will consume wind to repel it. While consuming it will condense the wind into 6 almost glass like orbs between the forks of the blade. Then by repelling it will shoot those orbs as if it were a gun. These orbs do not follow but instead shared everything to dust at the landing spot in about a 10 foot radius.)

-Elemental Shield (By holding out both blades straight out at your sides Palms up, then calling the names of the blades, and their elements will create an almost impenetrable dome around you making an electrified wind Vortex.)

Bankai Form – Ribenji no higi u~isshu (Arcane Wish of Revenge)
1ft. length
User Image

Abilities

-Elemental Blade – (This form has no true blade but it condenses its elements to form almost any style of blade or tool out of either side of this handle. The blade on this form can also pass through any stationary and some solid objects. It can’t pass through objects with energy, but it will siphon off the energy from the objects.)

Techniques

-Form Shift – (The blade can shift to almost any form, just no projectile style weapons.)

-Vortex – (By retracting the blade back into the handle you can use the elements individually from either side. 1 side controls wind and the other controls electricity.) (This technique uses the wind side; it can either consume like a black hole or repel wind in a funnel vortex type shape.)

-Static – (This technique requires that you turn the handle around) (This technique is similar to that of a cat of 9 tails [whip style weapon] but instead of leather is has 9 Electric bolts that never stop moving. These bolts are able to designate almost anything they come in contact with.)  

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff