Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Aeternal777 = Looking for X Anitbody/People for .hack// site Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:53 pm
=======Aeternal's Profile=======

Name=>Temp Aeternal
Birthday=> Feb. 19
Horoscopes (not that I really pay them much heed. Just one more fantasy aspect in my life that attracts my writer senses XD)=> Aquarius Pisces Cusp - Wood Element Dog
=>Male
Hair Color=> Brown
Eye Color=> Brown
Height/Weight=> 5'11''/ and I don't care nor do I remember. 140 lbs I believe...
Grade Level=> High School Junior, concurrently enrolled college student
Local=> Humboldt County, Ca.
Alignment=> Neutral borderline Lawful Good
=>Christian
Favorite Digimon=> Guilmon...Oh come one, he is simply the MOST adorable little dude you have ever come across. On top of that, I can talk like him perfectly and that adorable voice is the same voice of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop...who'd have thought that?

XP. Yuck, I hate listing things off to describe myself. And then I get to the bio. So I'm gonna start from scratch and start over.

Hello! My name (or is it... o.o) is Temp Aeternal. I'm a 17 year old guy in high school but I'm taking a few college classes already. In fact, with any luck, I'll graduate high school with an Associate's degree in hand. Though my current "major" states I'm after science exploration, to stay true to my heart I want to be a literature major. I enjoy writing and character design. As a result, who'd a thunk I'd be into role playing aha..aha..yyyeahhh...
I currently have an idea in mind for an original work, and I'm always starting but unfortunately never finishing fanfics (clean fanfics. I won't say I won't 'ship' two characters, but smut is just not my thing. I'm more of the adventure in the world instead of adventure in bed writer XD). I am a Christian, however I'm not all preachy hellfire'ish and I don't yell at people just because they're different. If any of my brethren gave you a hard time in the past, I'm sorry. It seems like more and more are doing that these days sad But I promise you that I won't belittle you, your lifestyle, or anything about you because of what I believe. biggrin

In the terms of role play, if I'm not doing literate role play online I play DnD (Dungeon's and Dragons) and Hero System Champions. Oddly enough, my friends always say I'm a totally different person when I RP. This started around the day I knocked out a friend in a friendly competition session with a curb stomp. People never looked at me the same again...o.o Anyway, I like playing the honor bound people, so I am lawfully good most of the time.

I enjoy art in the form of sculptures, sketches, portraits, music, and COMICS! Especially manga/anime. My favorites are Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Soul Eater, Evangelion, and Digimon. My favorite anime movies are pretty much everything touched by Hiyao Miyazaki, the Golden Digimentals movie (because Willis is amazing. 7 yrs old and he creates a virus that hacked into the Pentagon. Amazing...), Summer Wars, and so on. Outside of the constraints of anime, my favorite movies are too numerous to count. To list just two rather recent movies, a good cartoon is How to Train Your Dragon (Hiccup=Me Incarnate) and an ok live action is I am Number Four.

Things I enjoy including the previously mentioned are art, literature, reading, sunny days, snowy winter days, sunny autumn days, friends, friends, friends X3, small dogs that never get bigger, Magic the Gathering, RP, boffer and other forms of playful sparring, martial arts, fantasy fiction, climbing trees, swords, staves, spears, bows, dragons, angels, webcomics (if you'd like some suggestions pm me) going to my church (though it has been a while TT-TT), the colors white black and blue, video games, sleeping and along with that dreaming.

Things I don't like are
...... o.o
wow this is taking a little while....
people who place themselves above others, getting wet when I shouldn't be, horses (beautiful creatures...but I have a baaaad history), trying to write/draw something for ages to get fed up with it and just drop it, MAAAAAAATH.... O.e, and probably several other things but I can't think of them right now.

Well anyway, enough about me, on to other things!

=======RP Character=======

Temp

User Image

User Image

Username: Aeternum777

Name: Temp, "The Lost One"

Job: Does not remember

Abilities: What can one who does not remember anything be proficient at beyond watching and learning again. Fortunately, Temp enjoys this. He also apparently is extremely adept in combat, or at least dodging it and dodging during it. With this said, he has found himself to be an excellent scout. He is also proficient with the staff and polearm weapons...not that there are too many around here...

Equipment: Digivice (Green and Blue D-Arc. Red trim around the screen. Black and white checkered belt loop. Fancy snazy :3), And bag for carrying things. Black punk zipper cargo pants, black jacket. Black and white shirt underneath. Sneakers.

Appearance: Brown unkempt hair, auburn almost red eyes. White skin, though obviously not a stranger to the sun. Wears a lax and nonchalant smile, and his eyes droop slightly.

Personality: He tends to take everything that comes at him very easily, going with the flow and trying to avoid trouble. However, he does have a sense of honor and justice in that he likes to treat things fairly for both parties. In other words, balance is always key for him. Any friends he has he guards with his life, and enemies he decides to fight do not normally receive mercy... Oh, but of course he's a real fun and cool dude to get to know! You just gotta dig deep is all! His favorite pass-time is telling riddles.

Biography: Temp does not have a biography, since having a biography requires a life. And so far as his memory serves, he does not have anything up until being poked in the face by a little red claw. As hard as he tries, he just simply can't remember. However, he has come to terms with this and taken a rational and dare anyone say expert approach to the situation, remaining calm and wary of what lies ahead for him. As he journeys through the Digital World and Tamer Island, bits and piece of information cause flashes of temporary memory to come back to him. And so he attempts to regather his life. So maybe one day, he CAN write a biography. He gave himself the title "The Lost One." Why...well, because it was quite literal to be honest. XD

Home: He does not remember. However, his partner Ashu was kind enough to offer a small space and breakfast at his residence. It was just a small shack, but nonetheless home sweet home.

Alignment: As he does not remember his past, Temp is trying to find what he should fight for, or if he was fighting for anything before hand. Nobody recognizes him, so he guessed that wasn't it. But all in all, he is a very neutral person. He doesn't act or speak unless prompted to by a situation or person. One that he has most likely already judged heavily.

Theme Songs "To Beyond an Era", from the PSP game ".Hack//Link"
-Battle Theme: Heir Conditioning, from Andrew Hussie's OST "Strife!" for his original webcomic "Homestuck."
-Melancholy: "Grima Lowe Cathedral" from the PS2 game ".Hack//G.U."

Unofficial Crest of Temp : Virtue is Undecided

User Image

(Justice, Judgement, maybe Redemption??? Input is nice!)

Digimon: User Image

First Encounter: Temp's first encounter with Ashu started with a poke to the face and a violent awakening. Ashu was kind to Temp, giving him a home, his digivice that had been found with him, and most importantly a name until he found his original. The little dragon's wit was also nice as his liveliness did well to amuse Temp despite his laid-back disposition.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:56 pm
=======Digimon=======

ASHU

User ImageUser Image

Tamer=>Temp

=>Male
Attribute=>Data
Family=>Dragon
Level=>Rookie

Attacks:
=>Baby Breath - Breaths a soft yet intensely hot ball of smoke and flame.
=>Tail Smash - Whips around and smacks the opponent with its tail.
=> G-Shurunen - Fires a strong energy bullet from it's mouth. Occurs only when angered after touching its "Gekirin" scale.

Ashu is a young and witty though rather intelligent Dracomon. He is the first Digimon Temp meets and his partner. Although Temp is guided through the digital world by his partner, Ashu sees Temp as the true leader and listens when he is instructed. Though he'd rather avoid fights, he isn't half bad at them. He enjoys basking in the light of being a 'partner' as he thinks that he may be the partner of a digi-destined. Temp doesn't think he is one, but he could be wrong.

Digivolutions

Champion: Coredramon B.
User ImageUser Image

((Has not yet attained in RP))

Ultimate: Wingdramon

User Image

((Has not yet attained in RP))  

Aeternal777

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:58 pm
=======Temp's Journal=======

Entry 1

From this moment on I have decided to make a diary of my travels through this place on this small pocket device. Be this for my own reference since I have no memory before approx. 5 hours ago, or for any who follow and find this digivice, it is sure to be of some help as I will document everything I come across as well as everything that takes place and any piece of new information I discover. I will begin with today.

I woke up late afternoon to sharp poke from a clawed hand in the face. Bolting up, I was surprised and intrigued to meet my first friend. His name is Ashu, and he is a little blue Dracomon. Dracomon are characterized by large round eyes and a big mouth full of sharp teeth (more often found smiling than biting). Ashu has blue scales along most of his body excepting the front area around his chest and stomach and the bottom of his tail. He has tiny red wings with holes in them that don't promise much flight, and twin red antlers on his forehead.

Ashu was exceptionally kind to me, and he is my source of comfort and amusement. I hope he finds me to be the same as I am indebted to him for guiding me. He even promised to take me to his home and give me an extra bunk. Unfortunately, this was not to be.

We entered into the abandoned sector of the Digital World known as Drive City. This spawned yet another of few memories of my past. The memory of slums in a big city; the grime and muck on the street, the oil barrel alighted with fire to keep transients warm. The ghosts of the town's history wailed as the wind blew through the empty corridors and out holes in the buildings' destroyed walls. I asked Ashu if he really lived here. Fortunately, he sounded as if it was not permanent.

Suddenly, I caught that sight of a large black dragon, intimidating and resembling some dark cross between a puppet and a skeleton to me. Ashu called it 'Devidramon,' an evil Virus dragon. Despite this, I was curious and ran to see what I could, to gain information. To observe and learn. I watched from an alley corner the Devidramon land and drop a boy clad in black and an odd green and white rabbit creature, then turn into a purple dragon the same size as Ashu. There was a woman there, also clad in black and accompanied by a black lizard with a pattern on its stomach and a pelt on its back. She gave off this sinister aura, powerful enough it actully manifested itself as a purple glow. THe boy and the girl talked about desire. Power. Respect from the weak. It brought up another memory for me. Villains. Crime. Evil. And along with that, it's opposite. Heroes. Justice. Good.

I was brought out of that when the lizard evolved into a dark colored creature, a cross between a were-wolf and a pirate. It sniffed the air and looked in my direction, and me and Ashu ran. We ran into a spot of trouble with some Shamanmon, but they were fortunately easily and quickly dispatched by a proud display of ability by Ashu. Still we ran from the wolf-man. We could see the yellow orbs that were his eyes behind us as he chased his prey. We fortunately ran out of town before he caught up. However...I'm still left curious as I was before the whole scenario. Especially about the boy and the girl. I have yet to properly meet a single human, but the fact that there are some here on this Island as Ashu told me propels me to engage somebody.

We know reside within a crater large enough to rest us both in and give us cover and hiding. It is one of many along a great expanse of land, and the sky is darkened by a fog of particles. Ashu claims they were once the digimon participants of a Great War. He also explained the fascinating fact of how digimon do not particularly 'die' but are merely 'de-rezzed' as he put it and the data is reconfigured into a Digi-Tama, or quite simply, an egg. However, the particles of the digimon in the sky are so concentrated, they never reconstructed into the Tama stage. They did, quite literally, die.

......So curious.....

((Yes, I did make a Tron reference.))

Entry 2

Well, this next entry will be rather odd. Better yet, it does well to higlight the oddities of this world. It start with me teleporting. Yes, teleporting. Rather randomly and without warning. After the request of finding food, a orb of white light evoked itself around Ashu and I. The next moment, the orb was gone. And we fell from the sky into a trash can. It's simply wonderful to think that if whatever benign power put us there did so upon request is actually sentient and EXISTS, it responded to our plea for sustenance by dropping us in a waste bin. But alas, this was not the end.

I met a boy named Draco. He's certainly a spectacle. He has exuberant violet hair for one that is long and wild. The next most notable thing is definitely his lack of an organic left arm. Due to an event that is too long to go into detail with just this entry, he lost his arm and had it replaced with a mechanical one. It's quite interesting actually; it does a whole plethora of tricks. But definitely the best thing about him is his character. He is an honest and helpful gentleman who, accompanied with his digimon (which he has quite a fair collection of friends might I add), is not shy to assist a starving stranger and his digimon out and treat them to hamburgers at the digital metropolis, Network City. They were DELECTABLE, so much so they actually brought back my memory of the dish. My only regret is that Ashu ate maybe 30 times more than I. And thus, Draco no longer has a wallet.

Anyway, I decided to follow Draco to a lake, despite his warnings of danger. Here's where it get's real interesting. It is here that he attended council with The Four Great Dragon Lords. Practical deities in this digital world, and he conversed with them. It was then why I learned he warned me not to come. One of the dragons, Goldramon, extended his power and quite uncouthly dropped Ashu and I from the sky (we were flying with Chaos, a B. WarGreymon). I had the bravery to stand up and argue with the dragon god, saying he was vile and self-absorbed if he thought he could do anything he wanted with me and my friend. However, he eventually revealed to me that I was in the wrong after all (though I despise admitting it). I was not permitted to be there, and he did have every right and power to dispose of me. But he didn't. Later, Draco mentioned it was because he admired my spirit. Regardless, I apologized, and after delivering another part of a series of tasks Draco is completing the dragons departed.

On the subject of that task, I don't know much about it other than we are looking for a place called the Springs of Sol. I know little about the digital world and just barely remember the word "sol's" significance with the sun. We have decided to travel back to Network and visit the library inside the Senate Dome to search for answers. I only hope we find some, and I'm eager to help Draco search. I owe the guy, if not for anything else but the hamburgers.

...Grah, another point. I've been having these accursed headaches ever since I met with the Dragon Lords. They are excruciatingly annoying. I hope they have some remedy in this world for migraines...  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:01 pm
=======Temp's Daily Riddle!!!=======

I've decided, since my character loves riddles, I love riddles, I want to get to know more people, and everybody should love riddles...kidding kidding... to start a riddle page. I'll just post a riddle up here, and you may answer it with a reply if you feel you have an idea. This is a nice way to build TP and an easy way to sharpen your wit. If somebody guesses right, I'll congratulate them (maybe award *sharp inhale* if I can) inside this bubble and post a new riddle, which will be noted as my profile status. So without further ado, here's your riddle!

Riddle #1, 5-18-11
What is it you have to answer?
But to answer you have to ask?
And to ask you have to speak?
And to speak you have to know,
The answer....is a riddle! blaugh

Congratulations to ultimatemk for answering this riddle correctly!

Riddle #2, 5-20-11
Never ahead, ever behind,
Yet flying swiftly past;
For a child I last forever,
For adults I'm gone too fast.
What am I?

The answer... childhood! Congrats to Zadoc the 27th and Black_Blood Cat for the good guess.

Riddle #3, 5-20-11...little harder...
It can be said:
To be gold is to be good;
To be stone is to be nothing;
To be glass is to be fragile;
To be cold is to be cruel.
Without metaphor, what am I?

ultimatemk takes the cake again with your heart ^^.

Today I'm putting up two riddles just to keep supply running. You are only allowed to answer one correctly... ultimate *cough!!! clears throat* Hmmm...yes sorry. rolleyes

Riddle #4, 5-21-11
My first wears my second; my third might be
What my first would acquire if he went to the sea.
Put together my one, two, and three
And the belle of New York is the girl for me.

Wild Wulfie nabs the answer within less than an hour of posting it. Manhattan!!! If you separate the answer into three parts, MAN, HAT, and TAN.
MAN wears a HAT
MAN goes to the beach to get a TAN.
And the belle of New York is Ms. Liberty.

Well done Wulfie... well done... 3nodding

Riddle #5, 5-21-11
Devils and rogues know nothing else,
save starlight. What is it?

Ultimate again knocks the riddle down with the answer darkness.

Riddle #6, 5-23-11. This one was submitted by Wild Wulfie ^^
Shapeless, I take shape
Unguarded I escape
Death in excess, death without slake
What am I?

Answer: Water Answer Giver: Ultimatemk

Riddle #7, 5-23-11. As was this one!

Made of ten but two are we
Five apart and we are weak
Five together havoc wreak
What am I?

Answer: Fist Answer Giver Ultimatemk AGAIN
rolleyes  

Aeternal777

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:02 pm
Link to my card deck  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:06 pm
=======REWARDS=======

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Ice Breaker Award
User Image
Awarded to new members of the guild who are already blending very well with the tamers.

Reason: You've only been here for a little while and it already seems like it's been a long time. You've done rather well to blend in, asking questions and even answering a few. You've even gone as far as already involving yourself in areas such as contests, events, and the RP thread. Kudos to you and may you stay for an even longer time!

attained on page 13 of this thread  

Aeternal777

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:39 pm
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island!

My name is Zadoc the 27th, but you may call me Zadoc, or Zade.
Its really nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm
Hey there I'm ultimatemk but you can call me Nick if you want.
Nice to meet you  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:41 pm
Hey I'm The Gamblator, welcome to DTI  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:26 am
Hi and welcome to DTI! I'm demonicdan but you can call me Dan or demon (everyone else does.)  

Demonicdanster

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:40 am
Welcome to DTI! *deja vu moment*
I'm wild wulfie of the forest but everyone here just calls me wulf or wulfie~  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm
HULLO THERE!!!

My name is -InsertEgoHere- Liger, but you can call me Liger!!
Ever got a question? Don't hesitate to ask! wink

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:32 pm
Thanks guys ^^ ! Nice to meet you all too!  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:42 pm
YOu seem to be quite the roleplayer. Could i see a rp example just for kicks and giggles?

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm
Hmmm...well that depends on the type of RP. If it's lit rp, gimme a sec...

... I might as well just do a rough sketch of the first moments of the character I'm making up for this guild so, without further ado...!

A young boylay upon the soft ground, unconscious to his surroundings until a tiny blue dragon decided that, after spending approximately 30 minutes just staring at the human in sheer amazement, it should poke it in the face.

.....*poke*

With a sharp intake of breath and an explosion of sudden action, the boy bolted up into a sitting position. He breathed in and out rapidly as if he had been awoken from a nightmare by somebody dumping icy water all over him. The boy looked around frantically. He was sitting in a small patch of grass, it's smooth and noticeably dewed tufts of grass cold and wet to the touch. It was night it would seem, being as there were stars in the sky. Yet along with them were streaks of red and blue in linear patterns as if they were seeking star formations to call themselves constellations. Also, there was no moon to accompany the stars, but maybe it was just that phase.

Of course, the most noted phenomenon was the little blue dragon that was laughing a little from the boy's reaction to a mere poke. It was...odd. It looked more like it was a deer in a dragon costume with its antler-like horns. But the scales were obviously real, and the sharp tongue and teeth of it's mouth were to lethal looking to be fake. But this didn't scare the boy. It intrigued him instantly.

"Who...who are you?" he asked the dragon, not expecting an answer really. He was surprised when he got one.

The dragon stopped laughing. "Hey!" he exclaimed to nobody in particular. "He does talk!"

"I talk!?" the boy asked loudly as if this were a given. "Well of course I talk! How do you talk? Who or what are you!?"

The dragon smiled. "I'm Ashu," he introduced with a curt bow that was honestly unbecoming and kind of funny for his stubby little form. "Ashu, the Dracomon. Rookie level, Dragon species digimon." He had an air of pride in his voice as he went on with the list.

'Dracomon?' The boy fumbled over the thought in his mind. He didn't know what a Dracomon or for that matter a digimon was.

"So what's your name?" Ashu asked the boy with an inquisitive and toothy smile.

Something went off in the boy's head. However, it wasn't that he suddnely remembered something, but noticed that he could not remember something.

"I..." the boy started, but took a moment to absorb what he was about to say. "Don't know..." The boy's memory was just a blank void beyond a few trivial things. His age, how to talk, simple arithmetic even. But no name...no home...no past...

The Dracomon cocked his head to one side with a sympathetic smile. "Oh...Well, I'm sorry...Hey, how bout I give you a name!?"

The boy chuckled at the thought but was oddly undeterred from the prospect. He smiled and nodded. "Sure, why not?"

Ashu nodded in turn. "You shall now be known as Temp! At least until we discover your original name!" The Dracomon chuckled. "You know, like Temporary? Witty, ain't it?"

The boy grimaced a little but then chuckled the same neutral and nervous laugh from before. "It's perfect. Temp... Temp the lost one!... Or something like that. Thanks Ashu...Now, could you tell me where I am?"

"Actually, we're not too far from my home? You're welcome to stay the night if you're travelling."

The boy, now 'Temp', smiled. "Sure, I'd like that! Truth is, I don't know where I am or going either." Temp was feeling nervous. Not really afraid, because he didn't know if he was in danger or safety. But he didn't want to spend the night outside in the unknown. "You're a very helpful little dragon-dude, you know that? How can I make it up to you?"

Ashu shrugged. "Eh, don't worry 'bout it...oh!" Ashu reached behind him and picked up a small cube-ish device of sorts. It had a screen and a belt buckle, and a small slot running down the side of it. It was black with blue trimming around the screen. "I found this beside you when I found you out here half an hour ago. I think it's your digivice..." Ashu handed it to his new friend.

Something pinged in Temp's mind again. A ping of memory fortunately, as a feeling of familiarity to that word worked in his head like a hard to scratch itch.

"What...exactly is a digivice...Ashu?" Temp asked the Dracomon with just as much inquisitiveness as the dragon showed him. Ashu was awed this time at how obvious the situation was to him and how clueless Temp was.

"...Ok, let's go talk this out over some food or something. Idle chatter is always better with food." Ashu grabbed Temp's hand and began leading him towards his home for some food and idle chatter. Temp clutched the 'digivice' tightly. He didn't want to let the only possible hint at his past go.

Wow...hardly a sample, ehehehe. Told you I liked writing XD! Well, yeah... Rp sample and rough intro of my char+digimon. Go ahead and critique if you wish, even though it was only kicks and giggles. XJ And just a quick question, anybody else here do RP besides literate and play by post?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff