Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
Have you ever had a Stalkerish Best Friend?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 am
I need advice. >.<
Unfortunately so.

I have a friend. That friend is nice and all. Really. But what if that friend just shows too much, attachment? I have no problem with being friends. Even being good friends. But what if that friend followed me wherever I went? Asked me wherever I was going? Kept sticking, or tries, to stick next to me? I don't mean to be BiTcHy, if that's what it seems like. That friend is nice but too much like glue.

It's like marriage but worse.
Help?
Argh! I feel so stupid. There are so much more problems out there. My stalkerish friend is a tiny one. But I guess I really do need help because I'm going insane.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:51 am
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
I need advice. >.<
Unfortunately so.

I have a friend. That friend is nice and all. Really. But what if that friend just shows too much, attachment? I have no problem with being friends. Even being good friends. But what if that friend followed me wherever I went? Asked me wherever I was going? Kept sticking, or tries, to stick next to me? I don't mean to be BiTcHy, if that's what it seems like. That friend is nice but too much like glue.

Help?
Argh! I feel so stupid. There are so much more problems out there. My stalkerish friend is a tiny one. But I guess I really do need help because I'm going insane.

Tuta ba ito? Malambing talaga ang mga tuta. Joke lang. Ano ba sya babae o lalake?  

jerico081

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lhady Hera

Blessed Friend

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 pm
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
I need advice. >.<
Unfortunately so.

Help?

confront him and tell to him that u are not happy for what he is doing.. besides you and him is just friends.. no more no less.. maybe he don't
know your feelings for what he is doing.. so ask him. Tell to him your do's and don'ts..  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm
To jerico081: Yung tuta ay babae.
To Maribeth Ahnne: Thank you for the advice. She's a girl but I was thinking of doing that already. Kaya lang, she kind of has her own problems in her pamilya, and I'm not so sure kung pwede kong sabihin yung Do'd and Don'ts kase she might feel hurt. Sabi nya, ako lang ang pinupunta nya kapag may problema.
Ahh life. Ang kulit. Ako pa ang tini-trip  

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

rash_me317

Chatty Shopper

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:52 am
Confront and clarify things with your friend and tell that friend of your that you can only offer friendship and nothing more.. and please don't give any false hope.. discuss about certain limitation .. and then tell her that if she wont stop doing it then she is just risking your friendship  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Being stalker-ish is simply wrong..
with every relationship, there are limitations.
its what keeps the relationship exiting.
there are things that you wish to keep private sometimes~
remind her of that.
its choking

plus, tell her...
[this may be brutal but.]
she cant ALWAYS ALWAYS depend on one person only.
its a fact of life.

and yeah pwede mong sabihin yung do's and don'ts sa kanya.
because you're FRIENDS, friends learn from each-other.
friends take it even if it would hurt them, as long as it would make a better person out of them.

oh.. and another thing, the question.
i HAD a stalker-ish bestfriend.  

Bad Engrish

Man-Hungry Capitalist

8,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100

KANDKNAKDNFLA

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:03 pm
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
【☺ KENTOY ☻ 】

Maybe you should just tell him.

Say it in a nice way so that he won't get hurt.

Goodluck with that. heart

♫=♥

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:16 pm
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
I need advice. >.<
Unfortunately so.

Help?

TELL HER >:{D THAT YOU NEED EFFIN SPACE RIGHT? cool  

JanilIa

Fatcat

ta3min_minh0

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:16 am
hay..grabeh!
prangkahan mo na lng kaya yan...
sure ako... magiging TAPOS na ang problem moh...

pero
friends pa rin kayo...  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 am
ouch. uso na talagang babae ang nanghahabol ngayon. mahirap iyan kase sa lalake, mas gusto nila na diretsahan mong sinasabi.. sa babae, siguro pwede mo nang dahan dahaning sabihin na layuan ka na nya. =] "friends" lang ang "excuse" nya para makalapit sayo.. pero ang totoo gusto ka nyan, haha. rofl kausapin mo na lang. libre lang yun.  

ravienne

Dangerous Raider

Lhady Hera

Blessed Friend

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 am
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
To jerico081: Yung tuta ay babae.
To Maribeth Ahnne: Thank you for the advice. She's a girl but I was thinking of doing that already. Kaya lang, she kind of has her own problems in her pamilya, and I'm not so sure kung pwede kong sabihin yung Do'd and Don'ts kase she might feel hurt. Sabi nya, ako lang ang pinupunta nya kapag may problema.
Ahh life. Ang kulit. Ako pa ang tini-trip

hindi sya magigising kung hindi mo sasabihin sa kanya at kung hindi mo ipapakita sa kanya na naiinis ka na sa ginagawa nya..

Yes! it hurts but its TRUE! at alam natin na ang lahat ng KATOTOHANAN ay MASAKIT whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:24 pm
I love you all :]

Di ko alam kung na gets nya na that nakakainis yung ginagawa nya, or kung na bo-bore na sya sakin, pero ang alam ko ay:
My friend: (should be) an ex-stalker now.
Di nya na ako sinusundan.
Thank God.
Ngayon, na inlove daw sya.
Ew talk2hand and aw 4laugh .
crying They grow up so fast crying

Thank you for posting here. Good luck with your stalkers, if you have,and God Bless all you smart people. Have a cookie.

#<(*u*<)
I know it looks like a waffle, but it's a cookie.
:]
PeaceOut

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

Gracii x3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 am
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
I need advice. >.<
Unfortunately so.

Help?

You know what? SAME HERE girl.
I have the same problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:17 am
Gracii x3
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
I need advice. >.<
Unfortunately so.

Help?

You know what? SAME HERE girl.
I have the same problem.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad you have the same problem but
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Someone knows how it feels :]
I suggest you talk to her and talk about it.
Mine just got bored of it I guess 3nodding

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

30110551x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:42 am
Closure & Confront.

Pag-usapan niyu mga Family related problems niya,Hanggang umiyak siya na parang mawawasak na yung mundo, by that time, weak na yung friend mo, tapos sabihin mu sa kanya na ayaw mo sa mga taong "OBSESSED/STALKER" . GO FOR THE KILL!

Advice Section

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games