Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
Channel 7 Hate Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your thoughts on Channel 7?
  I love it. Best TV station in the world.
  I could care less.
  It's no worse than anyone else.
  It sucks holes
  It pours forth from the arse hole of Satan himself.
View Results

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:11 pm
They've done it to you. They've done it to your friends. They've done it to your mother.

You'll be watching some fantastic show, then one week you'll say "Hey... this episode isn't in the right order... is it?" Or, "Why the hell did they change the timeslot to 11:45PM?" Or "Hey... Where the ******** has my favourite show gone?!"

Then they go ahead and put horrificly terrible shows such as *shudders* Headland on in a prime time slot on a regular basis.

Who is the programmer of this station? Is it Satan? It has to be Satan... doesn't it?

Anyhoo, have a b***h. Tell all about how they have destroyed and raped your favourite TV shows. Also, feel free to discuss any crap that they are currently playing.

Here's a few of mine that they've murdered:

*Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Sporradic play, changing time slots, very late time slots)
*Stargate (Episodes played out of order completley, changing time slots)
*Futurama (Completley ******** it over. Happily, Ten saved it a whole 6 years later rolleyes )
*Scrubs (Same probems as Buffy)

scream  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:29 am
i agree with you...they stuff all the good shows up  

FickleLikeAPickle

Ozumou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:06 am
Channel 9 did the smae thing to Star Trek, it was out here on video years before they screened it.
And WEST WING! Mssing episodes, teh second last eopisode called the season finale, what are they thinking?

At least ABC has got the rights to it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:59 pm
Yeah good old ABC. Always showing things in the right order they are.

Also, channel 7 didn't show the final episode of That 70's Show last summer. Instead there was some silly concert... then the next day they returned with the funky horror that is Home and Away.  

EmWah
Crew

Ozumou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:19 am
I am in a district that has PRIME, not 7(Sydney) and they sometimes skip shows for infomercials!

I love that 70's show!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:07 pm
Yeah I have Prime too, but it's all the same really. Always killing our shiz.  

EmWah
Crew

StarAD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:27 pm
Yep great shows on to late for any one to see em 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:42 pm
I just watch the sport on Seven.

And the Amazing Race.
And Sunrise.

And Desperate Housewives, Prison Break and sometimes Deal or no Deal and Saturday Disney.

OKAY OKAY I WATCH A LOT OF SEVEN. DDDD:

I still don't like the way they screwed over Futurama and Scrubs. I like seven better in Summer than Winter. I mean srsly, they have a great line up of comedy shows in Summer, then like ditch them during winter.

And don't get me started on HEADLAND.
I was embarressed FOR seven.
D:

hey didn't they pay all that money to 9 for the cricket or something?

AminoAcid

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:05 pm
Ozumou
Channel 9 did the smae thing to Star Trek, it was out here on video years before they screened it.

I was going to mention that, and I want channel 10 to play the next series of Battle Star Galactica. That treated that well for the most part, but stuffed it around a bit. I wish channel 9 could've been nicer to Farscape as well.

But, for me, channel 7 was/is the worste. Not only for the ones you've already mentioned EmWah, but also Family Guy and American Dad. Ergh!

Oh, and Will and Grace while I'm at it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:35 pm
Hoyeah. I forgot they even played Family Guy because they stuffed it around too much. Ooh and also King of The Hill. They still play that occasionally at like 12:30. Rarrgh.  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:32 am
EmWah
Hoyeah. I forgot they even played Family Guy because they stuffed it around too much. Ooh and also King of The Hill. They still play that occasionally at like 12:30. Rarrgh.

Yeah, I never cared much for King of the Hill. Not that it was bad, but not that I found it all the great either.

Coincidently, I saw Family and American Dad just the other night. I'd already seen the Family Guy episode (of course) but the American Dad episode was piss-funny!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:06 pm
i heard in some currrent affair show that chennel 7 were coming 4th in a three horse race....  

nrasjaa

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:28 pm
They're bad... but not quite as bad as WIN...

Prime: Buffy... 8:30 monday --> 9:30 monday --> 10:30 monday --> off.

Win: Roswell... 8:30 monday --> 9:30 tuesday --> "Whatever stupid time Sports Tonight finishes" (varying anywhere from 11:30pm - 12:30 am) tuesday --> 3:30AM WEDNESDAY MORNING --> ******** I hate Win. I'm not too impressed about what Prime did with Tru Calling either...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:48 pm
the only time i watch chanell 7 is when sunrise is on

im sick of the likes of home and away and all that mumbo jumbo  

Bio-Weapon84

cavalryANDcrank

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:38 pm
This sounds all sucky.

I don't fly over to Aussie to watch tv so I don't really know much.

I like tv here.

Except when stuff ends.

That sucks.  
Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out