Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
OMG - GREAT IDEA?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:43 pm
You know how most of us, most-likely have an un-controllable about of members? From the thousands to the tens of thousands.

Well, why not add the Report Topic / Post feature, to our Guilds. Then it is sent to the GUILD Inbox (Moderator Panel) - And you can choose who gets to look at it?

I would post this in the Suggestions topic? But it is gone? And I remember mentioning this in it, or I think I did.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 am
The old threads by developers that are no longer here to look at them are gone to recycle heaven- although the crew has access to them.

We have new developers on the guild, Panagrammic is looking into the Guild Treasury proposal for one. He did join the guild at my request.

Keep posting ideas and hopefully Pan will have his thread as a sticky soon.

BTW, I didn't see that suggestion in the other stickies, Bobby, but I did look  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:37 am
mamarita
The old threads by developers that are no longer here to look at them are gone to recycle heaven- although the crew has access to them.

We have new developers on the guild, Panagrammic is looking into the Guild Treasury proposal for one. He did join the guild at my request.

Keep posting ideas and hopefully Pan will have his thread as a sticky soon.

BTW, I didn't see that suggestion in the other stickies, Bobby, but I did look
Ah yes. I can't wait to see what will happen with that proposal.

And I thought I posted it. Maybe I thought of posting it. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:42 am
That's a fantastic idea and would be a God send in busy guilds.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm
I'm all for this. I know that the guild crew is responsible for keeping the place clean and safe for all members/visitors, but there are often issues that need to come to the attention of higher authorities. It's not ok if a violator of the Terms of Service can get away with their actions for weeks or even months on end if they commit their crimes in a guild environment. And yes, I've seen it happen. I've reported ToS violators (an extensive plagiarism case, in fact -- the worst the NSTG has ever seen) back in December. Nothing has been done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am
I will sticky this thread in the hopes that the developers will see it-  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out