Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Who do you want to win ABDC Season 6?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:18 pm
I've recently just fell in love with it! So, my question is: who do you want to win it?

Right now I'm going with I Am Me or Phunk Phenomenon. Iconic Boyz not so much. Though I think they have guts when they're only what, 12 or 13 or something? I give 'em props for that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:03 pm
Iconic Boyz is a joke and needs to go home already. I'm sorry, but they do. Yes they have good moments, but they need to get the hell out of there already.

I've been saying IaMmE is going to win it from day one when I found out they passed the auditions. I even had a little contest for this, but unfortunately it seems not very many people were interested in entering in it which made me sad.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:05 pm
azndreams
Iconic Boyz is a joke and needs to go home already. I'm sorry, but they do. Yes they have good moments, but they need to get the hell out of there already.

I've been saying IaMmE is going to win it from day one when I found out they passed the auditions. I even had a little contest for this, but unfortunately it seems not very many people were interested in entering in it which made me sad.
I had a feeling you would be posting in this thread. XD

I agree they need to leave, I would have thought they would have been kicked off by the Katy Perry episode, sadly... they were not.

I am glad Street Kingdom was kicked off too. They got rid of my second favorite dance crew, Request.

I'm willing to be that IaMmE will win.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:11 pm
Version Five

Well only a handful of us in this guild even know what ABDC is, so yeah I come a running when I see it. Yeah MTV unfortunately plays with the results and it's so obvious you can tell from all the seasons. Anyways yeah I wasn't a fan of ReQuest in the beginning, but they definitely stepped it up and made me like there style over the time they were there.
JA6ED was a joke and I know MTV wants to show different styles, but really pole dancing. What a huge joke like no other.
Iconic Boyz are there only for the cute factor and they can pull in the ratings that is the pure reason I believe they are staying. It's like mini Beiber's getting the vote from all the girls you know. God if they kick out Phunk Phenomenon I won't be surprised, but I will be disheartened that MTV had to make it even more obvious why they keep Iconic Boyz.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:14 pm
azndreams
Version Five

Well only a handful of us in this guild even know what ABDC is, so yeah I come a running when I see it. Yeah MTV unfortunately plays with the results and it's so obvious you can tell from all the seasons. Anyways yeah I wasn't a fan of ReQuest in the beginning, but they definitely stepped it up and made me like there style over the time they were there.
JA6ED was a joke and I know MTV wants to show different styles, but really pole dancing. What a huge joke like no other.
Iconic Boyz are there only for the cute factor and they can pull in the ratings that is the pure reason I believe they are staying. It's like mini Beiber's getting the vote from all the girls you know. God if they kick out Phunk Phenomenon I won't be surprised, but I will be disheartened that MTV had to make it even more obvious why they keep Iconic Boyz.

I know its obvious, I think anybody can tell MTV plays with the votes. XD I'm hoping they'll get kicked off the next show. They aren't even that good of dancers! I mean on the Nicki Minaj episode when the one kid was doing the hand jump things, he wasn't even getting off the ground!

Yeah the Pole Dancing thing... that was a bit... much. They weren't that great and dancing when off their poles!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:16 pm
Version Five

Only time will tell, but if they let Iconic Boyz knock out IaMmE yeah they will have so many people in an uproar. They better make the final between IaMmE and Phunk Phenomenon.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:19 pm
azndreams
Version Five

Only time will tell, but if they let Iconic Boyz knock out IaMmE yeah they will have so many people in an uproar. They better make the final between IaMmE and Phunk Phenomenon.
That's who I hope it will be between. They are the most deserving out of all the crews left. If IaMmE goes I'll be happier to have Phunk be the winner rather than Iconic Boyz.

Though if Iconic Boyz does win I doubt I'll ever watch the show again...  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Version Five

Yeah I know what you mean. I kinda wanted FootworKingz to stay a little longer. I was getting to like them.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:25 pm
azndreams
Version Five

Yeah I know what you mean. I kinda wanted FootworKingz to stay a little longer. I was getting to like them.
I was just thinking that as well! They weren't half bad, it was a shame to see them leave.

Though I was happy the something Gentlmen got voted off... they kinda stunk. XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm
Version Five

Eclectic Gentlemen that wasn't there best show of there talent. Alot of them are from the LXD website and they are way better than they showed on the show.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 pm
azndreams
Version Five

Eclectic Gentlemen that wasn't there best show of there talent. Alot of them are from the LXD website and they are way better than they showed on the show.

That was their name! I was thinking of something completely different. XD

Not their best show at all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:31 pm
Version Five

I think I'm obsessed with the show, so I know alot of the crews names past and present. Ha ha.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 pm
azndreams
Version Five

I think I'm obsessed with the show, so I know alot of the crews names past and present. Ha ha.

Don't worry, I doubt you're the only one... in fact I think I'm getting there as well. XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm
Version Five

It's just even though the results are played with I enjoy dancing and sorry, but shows like Dancing with the Stars that is just umm yeah NO. So You Think You Can Dance definitely I like. Then Paula Abdul tried her hand at this one of Live To Dance. I kinda of like it and watched all the episodes of the first season.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items