Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Where have you been??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 pm
Where have you been!?! (if you don't mind... Also, I apologize if this thread has been done...)

What kinds of awesome places and sites have you seen?? Which was your favourite? Where would you want to go someday??

I've been to:

United States: (mostly the mid-south eastern ones: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana... maybe a few others if I forgot them...

Canada: (Toronto - I saw the Niagara Falls too!!)

Ireland (all over... I was there for four months - mostly the south-west of the country though... I didn't even see Dublin... But I was told it was no better than Cork... Just an average city...)

England (London, and Salisbury - to see Stonehenge - my greatest day ever!!)

I think Ireland was my favourite over all though, because I saw so much there. The Cliffs of Moher, tons of castles, Muckross Abbey, stone forts... plus it never snows for real there. Only tiny bits, and it's rare. The whole country is beautiful... hills, mountains, beaches in some towns, and it's easy to get to them, because the country is a small island...

Places I want to go:

Egypt! (to see the pyramids and other temples/ruins

Central/South America - To see Inca and Mayan temples

Australia - to see kangaroos!! (my sister did Study Abroad there...)

And everywhere else!! I want to see the whole world!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm.. I've only been to four countries (not including Finland, of course), I think..
- Turkey
- Estonia
- Sweden
- Russia

The countries I'm definitely going to visit as soon as possible are the USA and the Philippines (because my boyfriend is Filipino, and he wants to go visit his family with me and our daughter).

And there are several countries I wish to visit someday, but I don't think I'll list them (the list might get too long).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nyumonster

Crew

Skilled Rogue

Elizabeth2898

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:23 pm
I have only been in America. And in America like 3 places besides were i live. Wyoming, Nebraska and,Utah. I live in Colorado.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games